Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Vincenzo's estate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robertkiller165

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:13 pm
The house sits on 50 acres of land, surrounded by a black metal fence. The driveway gate is always open to any and all visitors. The 5,000 square foot house has two stories and a basement, it's exterior is completely brick. The house has 6 bedrooms and 4 complete baths. The basement houses a movie theater as well as a bar area. The back yard contains a pool and a football field where a local high school practices and plays their games at. As well as a baseball and softball field for that same high school.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:20 pm
★ αℓєxα єvαиs ☆

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
● ωє ¢αяяу тнєѕє тнιηgѕ ιηѕι∂є υѕ тнαт ησ σηє ¢αη ѕєє...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Being dropped off at the house, Alexa looked at it in awe and made her way up the steps to the front door. Having a now wrapped around her neck, she stood awkwardly and knocked almost soft enough that whoever was inside could barely hear. Looking around, she stood up on her tiptoes and looked up as the door was opened. "H-hello."

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

... тнєу нσℓ∂ υѕ ∂σωη ℓιкє αη¢нσяѕ, тнєу ∂яσωη υѕ συт αт ѕєα. ○

CarapherneIia

robertkiller165

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:25 pm
Vincenzo sat in his living room awaiting the arrival of Alexa, hoping that by her coming here he could make her life better. He also hoped she would likewise enrich his own existence. He had read about her life and felt a sincere and deep sadness for her. He thought it cruel that she had been forced to the streets after her unfortunate father was taken. When he heard her knock at the door he immediately rushed to the door and answered. " Hello," he said with a big smile " my name is Vincenzo, it is my greatest pleasure to meet you." He opened the door wide to allow her entrance.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 pm
★ αℓєxα єvαиs ☆

User Image

Nodding slowly, she stepped inside as he shut the door behind her. Jumping at the sound, she rubbed the back of her head and tugged on the shackles she was forced to wear. She hated when they made them too tight to slip off, as she struggled greatly. "U-um. My name is Alexa. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." Unsure if she was to be formal or not, she took the extra step and did so. Better safe than sorry she guessed. Looking around, she bit her lip and looked up at him. She felt short compared to him, which made her a little nervous as she jumped as he spoke suddenly.

CarapherneIia

robertkiller165

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:44 pm
Vincenzo almost sighed outwardly when he saw her uncomfortable looks. He looked for a way to calm her, unused to the ways of the human world, he was hard pressed to find a way. "Uh would you like me to get those shackles off?" he finally asked at length seeing that she was fiddling with her chains. " And there is no need to be so formal, you need have no fear in my presence" he added as he moved to take off the chains. He tried being as gentle as possible as he lightly touched the shackles sending a magical impulse through his fingertips to the shackles locking mechanisms. The sound of a click could be heard as the magic did its job in unlocking the chains. " Would you like something to eat?" he asked as he gestured to the large dining room table that was covered in all different kinds of food. " I did not know what your favorite food might be.... so i just decided to have everything ready." he stated with sincere warmth and politeness.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:08 pm
★ αℓєxα єvαиs ☆

User Image

Looking at him, she gave him a sweet smile. Although she was nervous, she still figured it would be better to smile. Looking him over, she sat down at the table as she rubbed her wrists. "Thank you. I'm not picky, so really anything would have been fine. Well, as long as it didn't have almonds anyways. I'm deadly allergic to them, and. I'd rather not die anytime soon." Rubbing the back of her head, she took a sip of the water that was placed in front of her. Being able to eat real food, she sighed in relief. It feels like it's been years since she last had a real meal such as this. Not hesitating, she reached for some of the salad and took small bites.

CarapherneIia

robertkiller165

Dangerous Bloodsucker

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:29 pm
Vincenzo immediately called for an attendant to take away every dish that contained almonds. He also requested that the dishes not be wasted, and that an apology was extended from him to his cook about having to send the food back. " How is it? My chef likes to take pride in his healthy dishes such as his salads." he asked hoping to be able to also send compliments to his chef who was always eager to please. He sat down across from Alexa and a new dish was placed in front of him. On the plate there was a large steak. The only thing that was different about this steak from the others that were already on the table was that this one was raw. Even though this may seem strange to a human this was perfectly normal to him. Vincenzo was surprised when he first met his cook and was told that humans cooked their meat. He tried to make it look like he was accustomed to a fork and knife though he rarely ever used the things, and constantly showed signs of struggle with them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:50 pm
★ αℓєxα єvαиs ☆

User Image

Smiling, she swallowed and paused a minute before she spoke. "Ah, it's wonderful. It was a good choice to have a salad prepared. I used to be a bit of a health addict before I was forced to become a slave. But, please do tell your chef that it's magnificent and I thank him highly for this food." Making a strange face at the meat, she raised a brow and laughed to herself silently. She found it different how he struggled to use the silverware, as she took them from his hands and set them next to her plate. "Don't force yourself. Just eat how you would if nobody lived here but you."

CarapherneIia

The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas