Acer Rubrum

User Image

`
The day had started off like any other one. A bright sky with hardly a cloud in sight. The temperatures were warm with a bit of a cold bite within the wind that signified the change from summer to fall, and eventually to winter. The trees and animals were calm, content. Acer shared land with a couple other Dryads. While not directly related to any of them, she still called them all her sisters.
`
For the most part, there were very little visitors to these parts. Mostly because they were so tucked away in the heart of Europe that humans hardly ever made it out. This was actually damaging for her kind. All Dryads were female. They relied on men venturing out to breed with. No men, no more Dryads. Luckily, they had extraordinary life spans. As fate would have it, this was the day Acer had decided if she were to find a male, she would attempt courtship to provide another Dryad in their ranks. A couple hours into her usual routines and she catches scent of men, three in all. Her sisters were very encouraging and even helped Acer lure one away from the small group.
`
He seemed playful at first, harmless. Acer was actually having fun with him until he was close enough to get his hands on her. Quickly, the man overpowered her and pinned her to the mossy ground. That was when she fully realized they weren't dealing with the average human, but rather demons. All of her sister fled in a panic, leaving Acer beneath the demon's stronger body. He laughed, gripping her wrists tightly while he worked his hips between her thighs despite how desperately Acer pleaded with him. "Cry all you want, you will submit one way, or another." He brought his face to her neck just as his buddies came up behind them. "She's a rare breed, man. Trust me, you will get a lot more money if you let some other b*****d be the first to defile her." "What? I don't want any of you! Please, I'm sorry for whatever I did, just let me go! The louder she protested, the more excited they seemed to become.

"You may be worth more when pure, but I don't really care what condition you are in after this." The man pushed his entire weight against her and whispered into her ear. "Change forms, and I'll kill you for it." His breath was hot, sticky, and sickening against her skin. His tone was deadly and she knew was serious. What else was she to do other than continue to shift beneath him to make him fight to keep her legs open. No matter the threats against her, Acer would not give up so easily. Hopefully her sisters would band together and come back for her.

'Thoughts' - "Speech"