Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Graduation Dungeon ] Hel (FIN) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DOING IT FOR THE d12s!

Anyone who knew Hel, knew that the ghoul loved to sleep. Anyone who also knew Hel knew that she was in bed by nine at the earliest, and deep sleeping for nine hours after. Needless to say, not happy was an understatement as she was kidnapped by gnomes in the middle of the night and taken out of her room. Honestly, it was a good thing she was gagged and bound, because if not, not only would have fists been flying, but some very colorful words too graphic for a PG-13 forum setting would have been flying around as well.

Once she was dumped on the ground and released, she threw off her blind fold with a snarl and was about to kick some a** until—

OH.

Well then…that changed everything. Hel leapt to her bare feet, and just stared. Woah. This was it, huh? This thing she’d be waiting so long for…but was also very apprehensive about at the same time. Ah well…jump first and ask questions later. Future Hel could deal with the consequences of her possibly graduating tonight. The adrenaline from this moment also overpowered any desire to be sleepy or cranky...after all...it's not like one had to deal with graduation all the time...just at a certain time. Like now.

Thus Hel took off into the first room, clad in her PJs, bare footed, and sporting a serious case of bed head.  
Lucyal generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:15 pm
Quote:
6. Prompt - What Can't Be Denied
You step into a room. It's a bare, plain room. By the time you reach the middle it warps and shifts, and you are left facing your greatest weakness. What is it and how do you deal with it?

Hel slowed as she barreled into the first room, already on guard with how plain it was…the last time she stepped into a room like this…

The reaper paused, as there was already someone else standing in the middle of the room.

It was herself. A mirror image, except she looked utterly put off. Her arms were crossed and her lips pulled into a deep frown.

Hel narrowed her eyes, slowly moving closer until she stilled as well, and stared at herself. The last time this happened…not only did the b***h hit hard, but she also ended up pulling a key out of her own chest. Jack…please say that wasn’t going to happen again. Hel really, and she meant really didn’t want another gaping hole in her chest.

“I hate it.” Her mirror self uttered, her voice thick with emotion as her eyes lidded and her arms tightened around herself. “I hate it that they will not tell me how they feel just straight out. I hate that I have to stand up to harsh words, lies, cover ups and masks of how they are really feeling. I hate how I am open about how I feel, I hate how I honestly tell them how I feel, and the sentiment is not returned.”

Hel grimaced, and reached up to rub at the scar over her heart.

A weakness.

“I just want to be told I am loved, appreciated and missed. I just want to be told, I do not want to assume based on other words and actions, I just want—“

I know.” Hel’s voice cut through, before it softened. “I know.” She frowned, and the mirror image just stared at her glumly.

The reaper took a step forward, and then planted her hand on the mirror image’s shoulder. “You will be okay.” She said, looking past the image to the next door. “Just hang in there.” She sounded sure as she said that. “I know it sucks a** but…I gotta keep hoping. Hope keeps me going.” She patted the ghoul’s shoulder, and then moved past her, and towards the next door.  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:18 pm
Quote:
8. Prompt - The World In My Hands
The room you step into shifts and spins. When it settles, something tells you you're in the Human World. What will you do? Will you harvest Fear the Halloween or Horseman way? Will you perform Tricks or Treats? You have full run of the Human World now. What will you do?

Hel strode into the next room, but only a few steps in and it was an overpowering swirl of lights, colors, and sounds.

Once again, the reaper paused as the scene around her took shape, and she felt herself amongst a huge crowd of beings. The light of the cross walk turned green, and everyone moved forward, moving past and around her. There were car horns and lights, the sound of chattering, walking, towering sky scrapers…a bustling city that lacked any gothic and distorted features, and a place she heard about once in class. A city…a human city, and as a reaper, no one looked at her any differently. She fit right in. She could come and go as she pleased and no one would ever suspect a thing.

There were many things she could do as a Trick or Treater, and though she preferred to trick for FEAR in the human world…she also loved spending a good portion of her time treasure hunting as well. Though for now…she’d just enjoy the atmosphere. Hel joined the tail end of the crowed in crossing the street, though what awaited her on the other side was a door, which she stepped through.  
Lucyal generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 pm
Quote:
9. Prompt - Another's Eyes
The room melts away. You are now a minipet. What kind are you? Are you in Halloween or in the Minipet Closet? Or are you unlucky enough to be transformed into a minipet and in the Life Labs on Deus Ex?

Stepping through the next door, Hel, the ornery raven gemling, settled back into her space in the mini pet closet. It was bed time, and she was just mad at how unfair minipet life was. So unfair. So much suffering. Battle school was awesome and all, and she was crushing all the competition, and soon she’d have enough clicks to ascend…but…

No one would breed with her.

So unfair indeed.

After a good night’s sleep, the raven gemling all but ran out of the closet to greet the new day.  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:22 pm
Quote:
7. Prompt - Run.
You step into the next room. Something urges you further into the room, faster and faster until you start running. The walls melt away. You're being chased. Sneak a glance back. Who are they? Why are they after you? What did you do?

Hel stumbled into the next room, though the walls took form of the reaper common room, though she didn’t linger long, and was already barreling out of the reaper dorms.

He was going to kill her if he got his hands on her.

Though the ghoul knew she was in serious trouble, she couldn’t help but choke out a laugh as she ran across the grounds. “IT WAS A JOKE!” She wailed. “JUST A JOKE!” Cue more laughter, and it really wasn’t helping her, because that look on his face just got worse, but it made Hel laugh all that much harder. She wondered if she could out run him…

She knew she shouldn’t have given him that letter that said ‘Happy Preemptive Father’s Day!’…but she just couldn’t help herself.

Mac needed to learn to take a joke.

Hel dashed into the woods, and headed right for one tree in particular where its bark gave way and opened, leading into another room.  
Lucyal generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:25 pm
Quote:
2. Prompt - In Their Shoes Now
You step into a room. Except it now isn't a room anymore. It's now a classroom, and the students within it are staring at you in a mixture of interest, disinterest, boredom, and several of them are doing a rather poor job at attempting to hide their skellyphones as they text one another beneath their desks. It suddenly occurs you that you are now a professor. What subject are you teaching? How are you teaching it?

Into a new room, Hel’s boots clicked as she hurried her way down the hall. Her first day and she was running late? That wasn’t good!

She made a sharp turn into the room, her room, just as the bell rang. Oh well then! She was right on time. She couldn’t help but smirk to herself as she adjusted her folders in her arms and strode over to her desk at the front of the class room. She dropped her items unceremoniously and then gaze right around the room, before deflating a bit. Everyone wasn’t even paying attention or greeting her…

Well, that just wouldn’t do.

The reaper looked over the syllabus for her class, and her lips twisted. Battle Strategies 101…and they wanted her to teach that out of some books? Really? Hel glanced up at the class once more, and then back down at the paper. Yeaaah…no.

She dropped the paper onto the desk and then stepped forward. “ALRIGHT!” She boomed, startling a good portion of the class as she clapped her hands as well. “FU—Er…SCREW THE TEXT BOOK! We are doing hands on! All you snots get up and shove those desks to the sides of the room…RIGHT NOW!” She barked. “Did I stutter!?” Just to prove her point, she brought up a leg and kicked a desk right into the near by wall—

With the student still sitting at it.

Not her fault he didn’t move quick enough! This was Battle Strategies after all! The class was taking her more seriously after that, some even looking fearful as they hurried put their skellyphones away and started to push their desks to the side.

Hel clapped her hands together once more, and grinned. “Very good.” She purred, and looked over to the door as a figure loomed by it. While the class was moving their desks, she made her way to the door to see who it was, and stepped through.  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:07 pm
Quote:
Going to Boss Prompt

Hel was back to being in her PJs complete with bed head as she stepped into this new room. She glanced around at the circular room, and then slid into her battle stance as a knight appeared out of the mist. She grinned. Battling. Yes. This was what she thrived on. Shall not pass, her a**!

Hel didn’t land a hit this time around though, because she was having spear envy.

Quote:
HP: 40 / 50
DMG: 0 lawl
0 / 3

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:09 pm
Okay, that stung…Hel shook her head, and then got back to it. She could see her diploma there in the background (which was pretty nerve wracking as well let’s not lie)! The ghoul raised her fists, and then swung them at the knight.

Quote:
HP: 35 / 50
DMG: 10
1 / 3

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:10 pm
Hel wished she could fight something like this on a daily basis. It was an awesome challenge. So awesome.

Quote:
HP: 30 / 50
DMG: 4
2 / 3

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:12 pm
Hey wait...where was her familiar? Not here. That chicken bas--

Then she was whapped by the knight.

Quote:
HP: 20 / 50
DMG: 0
2 / 3

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:17 pm
Ah, well...it wasn't like she needed it here anyways!

She could do just fine without it! With this invigorating thought in mind, Hel pulled a fist back and then socked the knight. She grinned as she heard some of that armor rattle. Just one more hit! She could feel it!

Quote:
HP: 15 / 50
DMG: 11
3 / 3

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:18 pm
IGNORE MY MISTAKE  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:36 pm
APPARENTLY NOT!

She got too cocky, and that punch she had meant to deliver was no where near its target. The knight didn't care though, and instead speared her. b*****d.

Quote:
HP: 5 / 50
DMG: MISS
3 / 3

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:04 pm
Who knew she'd be fighting for a piece of paper at Jack knows what time at night...or was it morning? Hrm. After punching the knight again, it beheaded her. b*****d.

Quote:
HP: 0 / 50
DMG: 5
1 / 3

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:06 pm
Hel actually looked surprised when she respawned back in front of the knight.

Were there pumpkins around!? The answer was another jab from the knight's spear to her FEAR shield. Okay, focus, focus. She could do this.

Quote:
HP: 40 / 50
DMG: 0
1 / 3

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items