Submit

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:24 pm
And I have mixed feelings about it. Part of me is excited but the other half of me feels like it'll be just like every other birthday I've had: Completely meaningless and overlooked. My family isn't big on celebrating birthdays...actually, they don't celebrate them at all. And although this a pretty big birthday for me (what with me stepping into the waters of legal adulthood for the first time) I can't say that I'm completely jumping up and down for joy, either.

In real life and on Gaia, I have a hunch that my birthday will go unnoticed just like always.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:00 am
¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Happy birthday, Grandma!
kidding :3
In some countries you would already be considered an adult. 18 isn't anything to worry about. Celebrate by yourself or with friends if your family won't.

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

TrinkaTrinka

Sweetest Lunatic

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:03 am
TrinkaTrinka
¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Happy birthday, Grandma!
In some countries you would already be considered an adult. 18 isn't anything to worry about. Celebrate by yourself or with friends if your family won't.

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

*Laughs* Oh lord, if 18 is a grandma, then I don't even want to KNOW what I'll be on my 21st.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:05 am
PEYA SAKANO
TrinkaTrinka
¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Happy birthday, Grandma!

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

*Laughs* Oh lord, if 18 is a grandma, then I don't even want to KNOW what I'll be on my 21st.

¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Lich?

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

TrinkaTrinka

Sweetest Lunatic

inu_fan77777

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:51 am
well Happy Birthday! you should enjoy yourself with some friends at least I never had any special b-days either its ok 16,18,21 the main ones for really celebrating but w/e's I still had my friends smile and I did feel old, but now I'm sure of it I'm 21 ^.^"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:17 pm
You girls make me feel like a rotting corpse, I'm 22!
Well. You might not feel like it's special, but you can make it so. Ask for your favorite lunch. Go out to do something you love. Be happy~  

NozomeAkimoto

Angelic Miko

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image User Image

I know I'm super late in saying this, but happy birthday~! It's not everyday that one gets to be 18.
      And I know how you feel. It's like, you expect a drastic change when that day comes that it's somewhat of a let down to wake up and be just the way you were the night before. But think of it this way: it's just the start. The important thing is to be happy everyday of your life ^^

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff