Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] What truly makes you a monster? (AJ & Asteria)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:04 pm
"Haaaah..." She'd been so giddy, so overjoyed when she'd found her way to the Haunted House again. Excited at the prospect of running into hunters, of getting to take out some of the pent up frustration she'd been bottling up since her arrival out. But no such luck was to be had.

She'd not seen a single bit of a white coat since arriving and now found herself perched on the railing of a banister inside the house, eyes roving back and forth for any form of movement. "Boring." She didn't want to give up without accomplishing anything, but... what could she do alone? There was nothing here, an empty zone inbetween.

It was a place to prove they had no way to survive in their world. Nothing more.

And yet she had so little to do when they didn't come. No purpose without them. Was this what she had to look forward to should they ever truly attain their goals? ...well they'd find some other reason to exist if that came to be. She was old enough to know that much. For now she had more important things to deal with.

Finding her prey. And with that she slid forward, letting herself fall down to the floor below, her wings slowing her fall as she did. Now then... where were those lambs hiding?

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:59 am
Because of some reasons, AJ visited the dangerous Haunted House. He was year 2, with much more strength, skills and knowledge. He wondered if he would defeat a hunter when he encountered one again. The boil can't wait to test that out. However, Head thought otherwises, it had no idea why AJ thought this place was interesting, it was bored and wished to either back to the room for a nap or visit the creeperteria for a feast. It made a big yawn. Seeing that, AJ just playfully shook his head while continued his adventure on finding a hunter. Weirdly, the recent visits did tell him the hunters didn't appear as frequent as before. Was there something bad happen to their side?

Hearing some noises, he asked hopefully. "Jake?"

Out of his expectation, it was a beautiful lady with a pair of unadulterated white wings which turned gradually into a lovely turquoise. She must be a horseman?

"Sorry miss, I mistook you as someone else....what are you doing here?" He smiled.

Raja

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:57 pm
Her steps halted suddenly at a noise, head craning to one side to listen. She'd heard steps, and likely they'd heard her? A single word trailed from the direction as she shifted to look. Jake? Well, she was likely not who this fellow was expecting, but they didn't seem to concerned? If it was a hunter... she'd teach them to not be so casual in their domain.

But it turned out not to be as the younger boil came into view. Though he didn't seem to upset over the fact she wasn't that person, even as he apologized for mistaking her. What a silly little student, but at least they could be polite. As such he earned himself a polite smile, her hands dropping from a more defensive posture to cross behind her back. Students weren't an enemy until proven to be, which meant there wasn't any reason to show hostility as it was. "Oh, it's quite alright, child." She took a step forward, casually looking the boil over. "I was just doing my duty to ensure the humans did not overstep their boundaries. I've heard they come to this realm at times, even found them before."

A pause then as she looked casually at the boil again, musing a moment. "What of yourself? Certainly your classes wouldn't send you to a place like this?" That was the better question. A horsemen had a place fighting with hunters, but a student? Children shouldn't exactly be in such a place, should they?

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:57 pm
AJ was amused to be called a child, that suddenly reminded him of a woman he didn't know called him in a similar way. Whenever he tried to recall her, he felt a little bit pain from his head which seemed to suggest he shouldn't continue. This happened every time without exceptions. So he closed his eyes and covered his face with a hand for a few seconds.

The lady appeared didn't look a lot older than he did, but he had heard horseman's appearance is deceiving, he won't know if he would be surprised when she ever tells her age. As the conversation went on, AJ found the beautiful lady was perhaps soldier performing her patrol, he did hear that the Clan was extremely protective over their land. Humans? The boil immediately thought of Jake, who mentioned he was a human who hunted creatures like them, that's also why their name hunters. Thinking if the two met, there may be a drastic fight between the two, AJ decided to keep the fact he met with Jake here before a secret. Then, she threw the ball to him, it was time for him to state his purpose.

"I was just - er- bored and lurking around. No lessons today, so I am having a small stroll around the campus, who knows when I will lose the map and get lost?" He giggled, recalling how they got lost and late for the first day of orientation.

It was a year ago already.

Head was curiously stared at the bird lady who was talking to AJ, the feathers of her were so lovely that it would want some to add for its collection. Of course, it didn't know any about the Clan.

Raja

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:14 pm
It was true, despite appearances it was anyone's guess to the real age of most clansmen. The only true way to get any bearing was to ask their rank. Typically, those of lower ranks, were younger. She herself being one. But aside from that it meant little. AJ in comparison to her, was but an infant preparing his journey. She'd already been out in the world and adventured for a while now. So it was only fair that he earned the title of child. It was an endearing term though.

Asteria truly meant well by it. "Lurking? Here?" She was amused by his words, drawing closer still. "This is quite the place to take a stroll..." Her eyes narrowed a bit, but it was more out of finding it all so entertaining and curious than annoyance. The boil really didn't mean an ill. Though... "So who was this Jake you were expecting then? Someone you can only meet here?" ..if someone would choose a to meet in such a location it had to be because that person wasn't permitted elsewhere?

"By chance did you seek to meet a human?" She never was one to keep things to herself, asking got you answers. "Why would you want to meet a hunter, child? They're certainly no friend to you, right?" Now how would this student respond? Certainly, she wanted to know.

How did the student body view the hunters?

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:43 pm
Maybe in Asteria's eyes, AJ was only a cute kid, so his nod at her confirmation of his purpose."No choices. This campus is too big compared to my previous one, I have still many place unvisited. So when I am free, I stroll around to see if there's some new places. Haunted House is one of my favourite. Ah! I may meet other from your clan before....they seemed to be playing a kind of arrow shooting game, but they didn't look happy to be interrupted by me and a few more students....well.." He didn't know how to continued so he looked back at the lady and luckily she asked another question.

He beamed happily at the question of Jake, "That's a friend I met at Year 1, he's tough and we did an exciting spar. Only here? Nah. I think he's just busy, he seemed to be in a hurry last time we met. Also, the campus is so big, who knows where he would be. It was sad but true that I only knew this place, I just came to - sort of gambling my luck?" Regarding her attitude towards human, AJ didn't feel comfortable to tell everything to someone he just first met, especially information of his friend.

"Hunter? Um, I heard that they are strong. If I have a chance, I'd like to fight with one or maybe getting more information about the interesting human world?" He said.

Head, who heard the phase "human world" couldn't help but comment that human foods taste really really awful and their texture were similar to that of sand. Totally unacceptable.

There the Head acted on its instinct yelling.

Raja

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Raja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:26 am
Hmmn, she hadn't particularly considered the haunted house a part of campus, but perhaps it was? Or at least to this student. That just made him a bit more curious if anything. "Arrows? Likely not from my clan specifically, but yes it could have been one of us." She mused quietly to herself, smiling a bit at that. It was sad that one of their own had lost their temper so easily, but things happened. Perhaps there was more to the tale.

Though the bit about his friend was curious. Particularly that they'd chosen to spar. In a place like this? Well then this was an interesting student after all, as well as his friend Jake. She'd definitely enjoy meeting such students... "So you enjoy a bit of a fight?" She inquired, listening as he spoke further. This time about her commenting on hunters.

She couldn't help the light giggle that escaped her at his comments, laughing a bit further as head chose to speak up. Yes. Humans were utterly unacceptable. Asteria could definitely approve of the student, and perhaps help with his goal to a degree? After all, hadn't she just bested a hunter not long ago? She could be a worthy enough opponent. "Humans aren't so interesting, they're trapped in denial and have been for far too long. The hunters are merely those they are in the greatest form of that." She lightly called before taking a step forward and lifting a hand to point at herself. "Though if you're curious as to how you might fare against one, perhaps a friendly match with me?" She smiled again, having taken something of a liking to the boil. He wasn't so bad if he wanted to fight with a human and find information that was useful.

He at least wasn't calling one a friend. "I sent a hunter packing just recently, so certainly I can be considered as strong. And it's far less dangerous for you, wouldn't you say?" She wasn't going to hurt him, just... teach him this wasn't such a safe place for a child.

Meegane

Meegane rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:31 am
"Yup arrows. Some of them accidentally nearly shot me, haha, I guess their precision get to be trained." The dense boil never think that the horsemen were actually targeting him and shot as a kind of warning. Well, don't blame AJ, the boil is always so dense. "Um...maybe, their style was very different from yours..." He paused, took a glance at Asteria and added, "I didn't see the wings of two of them, and one guy seemed to have wings resembled a bird of prey.....sadly the party ended shortly with the sudden fall down of one of them..." AJ put two fingers under his chin, eyebrows creased, recalling the weird encounter with the horsemen in his own world.

He beamed like a flower in blossom when Asteria asked if he enjoyed fighting. "Yes, I do!"Of course he does! Before he entered this school, he used to explore for creeple to fight against him each day, skipping classes were daily practice. He didn't mind soaked in blood or severely wounded at all, as long as he had a worthwhile fight. Sometimes, he would even incite his target with languages. The situation changed after he met with "her", but after she left, he indulged in fighting again, though less rash than before.

He shrugged and tilted his head as her comment of humans. Unfortunately, getting lost last time made him miss the chance to visit the human world in class, which was still one of his biggest regrets. He did like to meet with more horsemen to hear different kinds of opinions. From the ceremony, he learned that one attitude was hostility, regarding their raid to one of the hunter bases.

Was that an invitation?

If he was a canine, his tail was probably wagging in delight, at least his eyes brightened up. "It would be my pleasure, miss!.....WOW! Awesome! Yes please! Yes please! Please spar with me!" Now, the boil really acted like an excited kid, It would be such a precious opportunity to spar with the legendary horseman, moreover, a lady who defeated a hunter! OMG, he's so happy.

Never not a wrong choice to enter Amityville.

Amityville is the best!

Raja

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:18 am
Accidentally? That was... children really were darling. A knowing smile slid along her features as she casually nodded while listening. Though truly, she couldn't imagine her fellow clansmen having such poor aim as to 'accidentally' shoot a student. Repeatedly. Still, let the boil think what he wanted, he'd be happier that way, right? "We all have our own fighting styles, so perhaps." The chuckle she was holding was evident in her voice as she spoke, the smile still firmly planted on her face as she casually looked to her own set of wings. "If one seemed to be a bird of prey then likely they are of my own clan, but it is hard to say." She added before lifting one of her hands. "Did that one prefer close range combat or ranged?" That would certainly decide it.

"I would imagine any of my clan would prefer a fight face to face." A bow just wasn't her style.

Though at least the boil seemed excited about about a fight, that made things easier, and safer. Far better than him wandering around this place on his own. "Then do give it your best and let's have a bit of fun." She'd allow him the first strike, but that didn't mean her stance hadn't changed to a more defensive one, prepared to ready a strike in return for anything he threw. Just what did those children learn at their school anyway?

Meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:30 pm
He recalled his memory and replied, "One with wings, others didn't. The one who shot the arrow was wearing some fancy costumes, long robe like with delicate embroideries." One won't doubt AJ have good observation skills. "No idea. They went away shortly after the guy suddenly collapsed." He shrugged.

"Yup, I like fighting face to face too, Madam." The boil nodded and beamed. He would tear off their wings when they tease him useless and tell them who takes the lead there.

"Here I come!" His claw sharpened and some scales partially covered his body and lunged at Asteria, clawing towards the experience horsewoman.

HP: 40/40
DMG: 1

Raja
Here we go, super late tag orzlll

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House