Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:46 pm
______ is a normal teenager,she likes to play sports and gets good grades.What happens one day when she finds her boyfriend cheating on her in his apartment?She runs out in the rain crying and being blinded by all the tears,she is taken by a man.What will happen to her now?Will she and the man fall in love?Will he kill her?

Name:Lucy Hail
Like:Soccer,Swimming,drawing,reading
Dislies:The dark,mean people sore losers
Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:56 pm
kyonko Banyez

User ImageName: Jack Mason
dislike: not smoking for more than 2 days, not getting what he wants, not being paid for a job
Small facts about him: He gets requests to do dirty work for a big sum of money. He expects to be paid half before and half after the job is done so to not be fraud. His jobs range from kidnapping to thievery to assassination, and all with no evidence left behind. He always works alone and works by his own rules. He never gives his life-story to anyone and wants to die alone. Aand he also has a bad attitude.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:05 pm
Darkness Everdeen
kyonko Banyez

dislike: not smoking for more than 2 days, not getting what he wants, not being paid for a job
Small facts about him: He gets requests to do dirty work for a big sum of money. He expects to be paid half before and half after the job is done so to not be fraud. His jobs range from kidnapping to thievery to assassination, and all with no evidence left behind. He always works alone and works by his own rules. He never gives his life-story to anyone and wants to die alone. Aand he also has a bad attitude.
I like him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:09 pm
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen
kyonko Banyez

I like him

thnx smile shall we get started?  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:40 pm
Darkness Everdeen
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen
kyonko Banyez

I like him

yeah  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:44 pm
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen

yeah

ok. you first or me?

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:47 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked down as she walked down the street.She was crying and couldn't see anything due to the rain and her tears.She had just caught her boyfriend cheating on her with another girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:59 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jake was recently given a job to kidnap a girl by the name Lucy Hail and also given a picture of how she looks. He was given $10,000 dollars before hand for her kidnapping. 'Why they want her so badly? Oh well, not supposed to question my job,' he thought to himself. He had his car parked near the place where they told him her boyfriend lived and saw the girl he was looking for. He looked around and just as he thought, no one around. He got out of his car and walked behind her under an umbrella. "You should pay attention where you're going miss," he said before letting go of his umbrella and covering her mouth before she could turn around to look at him. He put her arms behind her back and tossed her into the back of his car, not the trunk.

(p.s. very subtle)  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:11 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy blinked as she heard a voice behind her.As she was abit to turn around she felt her mouth being covered.She let out a muffled scream and winced as he tossed her in the back of his car.She moved around in the back.Whats going on? Why is this man taking me away? she had asked herself as she stared at the driver seat. (Sorry if its short, using my phone)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:33 pm
kyonko Banyez

(oh it's ok. i understand ^.^)

Jack drives through the city, not turning around one bit to make sure she didn't see her face. "Sit and stay quiet if you want to stay alive," he said in his deep but somehow kindly dark and nice. He knew it wasn't worth trying to scare her like but if he really wanted to keep her shut, he would've taped her mouth and tied up her hands. And he'll only do that once he gets to his hideout. He got out a cigarette and lit up since he hadn't smoked in a while.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:37 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him and nodded softly.She looked out the window and noticed he was driving through the city.She looked at the back of his head and watched him lit his cigarette. She was about to say something, but remembered what he had said.She started to cough slightly as the smoke of the cigarette entered her legs."C-could you open your window abit?"She asked inbetween coughs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:44 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack realized that she must've not liked the smoke and also thought about her probably going to take advantage to yell for help. "Only a little. The rain will wet my car. Oh and you can't open the doors if you try. They're locked from the inside," he informed her. He opened the window from his seat a little to let the air out but not the rain in.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:51 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy nodded as he spoke to her."I understand"She said softly and took in the cold air from the opening in his window.She coughed again and laid back in her seat.She looked at him only being able to see the side of his face. She sighed and listened to the patter of the rain on the car and closed her eyes." If This a prank by Liam, it isnt funny"She said softly to him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:08 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Didn't I tell you to stay quiet? I'll make have to tie you up and tape your mouth shut if I have to," he threatened, not really. He just wanted peace and quiet until he could get her to a quiet location. He finally turned off the car when he got to an abandoned house and got out of the car. He opened the back door with an umbrella in his hand and his face covered by the roof of his car. "Get out. We're here. And don't try to run away. I'll just catch you again."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:12 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy flinched as he threatened to tie her up and tape her mouth.She blinked as he turned off the car.She sat up and looked at him as he opened her door.She nodded and got out of the car and looked at the house.She swallowed hard as she was getting wet from the rain."I dont get protection from the rain do it?"She asked him.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff