Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Second Year Classes
Advanced Flying I ~ Lesson 1/3 (Open 11/22) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:36 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Today they would get the chance to fly again, Faina was certain of it, and she'd been looking forward to it. She did her usual best to conceal her anticipation, not wanting to come off as being giddy or hyper or something like that, and it didn't matter to her she was stuck using some broomstick who knew how many other students flew previous to her. For a brief bit of time she'd get the chance to slip free of the earth surly bonds. As arrived at the pitch, she collected a broomstick which didn't look to her as though it might fall apart if she sneezed hard enough, and greeted Professor Price with a smile, and a cheerful, "Hello, Professor," before taking her place with the other students.

After watching Ferdie put his broomstick through a barrel roll, Faina offered, "I'll go next, Professor." After mounting her broomstick, she touched off, giving herself the chance to feel her feet lift from the ground and rise up into the air before nudging it into forward flight. She looped around to give herself room to maneuver, tucked her feet under and leaned in low, as she slowly corkscrewed her way through the air, hoping she managed to copy her teacher's action, before coming to a halt. Just having the chance to do this was a rush for the twelve year old, and there was a smile and a flush of colour to her cheeks as she flew about before landing to clear the air for the next student.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:31 pm
New Year 2039 - 2040

Reminder...

Each student must attend a minimum of two lessons or face losing house points. Unless reason is given either in the absent thread or through private message. If reason is given it will count as if you were present for that class lesson.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:38 pm
Professor Landon Price
Muggleborn Former Hufflepuff
Professor of Flying (1st to 3rd Year)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    Location: Class (on the pitch) - Tuesday @ 3:00pm

Landon walked onto the field for his second class of the year. He was looking forward to seeing what students would be continuing into his advanced class. It was always interesting to see. He wanted to leave them with a lasting impression and hopefully he'd have good number of students. As students started to come onto the field Landon smiled. "Good afternoon everyone, I hope your first week back has been going well so far. For those of you how don't remember I'm Professor Price." he told them brightly. "Reminder of the class rules. All I ask is that you come prepared and on time for class. Listen to instruction and no horsing around. The last thing I want is someone getting hurt and I'm sure you don't want that either." He said looking over the sea of students. "Lastly wands aren't needed so they can remain in your bags. Aside from that have fun and try your best. I assure you, that your hard work and effort will pay off." Landon added with a smile.

"Now, for the rest of today we will be discussing our first topic, which is the basics of Quidditch. So sadly that means no flying today. Since I’m guessing most if not all of you know about Quidditch this will be a bit of review. Even so I hope all for you brought something to write with so you can take notes. If not I can provide you with such.” Landon told the class as he held up some parchment and self-inking quills. “So the game set up is, two teams play against one another and each team consists of three Chasers, two Beaters, a Keeper, and a Seeker. Now as you probably all know the Chasers shoot the Quaffle into the three goal posts, while the Keeper guards the goal posts. The Beaters keep the bludgers from hitting their teammates and hit them towards the other team’s players. Lastly we have the Seeker whose job is to catch the Golden Snitch.” He continued as he looked at his class.

"For those that do not know, this ball here is a Quaffle." Landon said holding the red ball up to show them. "The cannon ball like ones are the bludgers, those would be the ones trying to get out of the chest at the moment.” He told them with a chuckle. “As for the snitch that's this one." He added pulling out the golden snitch and holding it between two fingers. "This ball usually wins you the game. As for right now it might look pretty but it's extremely fast and impossible to spot once it gets moving." He assured them.

“Clearly the object of the game is to score more points than the other team. Each successful goal with the Quaffle is ten points and the snitch is one hundred and fifty points. Lastly once the snitch is caught the game is over. Also for those that don’t know, there are no substitutions in the game unless someone is knocked out, or it has been over a certain time period without the snitch being caught.” Landon finished. “Now if you have any questions ask away if not you are dismissed. Next week we’ll be learning a flying technique so bring your brooms if you got have one.”

With: my second year class

Wearing: Professional

OOC: - - -

Kungfudemoness
                                    Jeremiah Travers, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Forgotten Weasley
                                    Cadence Gregory, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Devlyn Maycry
                                    Kory Whitethorne, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Tegan Rhydderch, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Cara MiaKitty
                                    Sherwood Meadows, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Kiery Hemlock, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Yukina101
                                    RomLaili Abrams, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Gi-Seung Cho, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Miss GryffindorK
                                    Nani Heulwen, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
                                    Leah League, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Rebecca Richardson, Slytherin

Diamond Wales
                                    Zachery Whitethorne, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maximillian Leonis,Second year,Ravenclaw

Max walked onto the field. He always looked forward to flying class because even if they didn't fly they got to be outside. When the professor started explaining Quidditch, Max paid attention out of respect but he didn't need to take notes given he was on the team the previous year, even if he didn't play. After the teacher dismissed the class, Max lingered for a moment wanting to see if someone would ask a question he didn't know he had.
OOC:

true bboy

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:20 am
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy rushed into the class greatly annoyed that he nearly missed class cause he had grabbed a bite to eat as he had missed lunch. He had left his broom the spare any seconds on time he could which was good cause the wouldn't be needing it. Jeremy did have a question. "I do keeper for my team would the bludgers still be going for me?" Jeremy asked. He had never really thought of that before. He listiened to the awnser and awaited to see if there was other questions.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                        𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                        𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                        𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:54 pm
    New Year 2040 - 2041

Reminder...

Each student must attend a minimum of two lessons or face losing house points. Unless reason is given either in the absent thread or through private message. If reason is given it will count as if you were present for that class lesson.  

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:57 pm
    Professor Landon Price

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Landon walked onto the field for his first class of the year. He was looking forward to seeing what students would be continuing into his advanced class. It was always interesting to see. He wanted to leave them with a lasting impression and hopefully he'd have good number of students. As students started to come onto the field Landon smiled. "Good afternoon everyone, I hope your first week back has been going well so far. For those of you how don't remember I'm Professor Price." he told them brightly. "Reminder of the class rules. All I ask is that you come prepared and on time for class. Listen to instruction and no horsing around. The last thing I want is someone getting hurt and I'm sure you don't want that either." He said looking over the sea of students. "Lastly wands aren't needed so they can remain in your bags. Aside from that have fun and try your best. I assure you, that your hard work and effort will pay off." Landon added with a smile.

"Now, for the rest of today we will be discussing our first topic, which is the basics of Quidditch. So sadly that means no flying today. Since I’m guessing most if not all of you know about Quidditch this will be a bit of review. Even so I hope all for you brought something to write with so you can take notes. If not I can provide you with such.” Landon told the class as he held up some parchment and self-inking quills. “So the game set up is, two teams play against one another and each team consists of three Chasers, two Beaters, a Keeper, and a Seeker. Now as you probably all know the Chasers shoot the Quaffle into the three goal posts, while the Keeper guards the goal posts. The Beaters keep the bludgers from hitting their teammates and hit them towards the other team’s players. Lastly we have the Seeker whose job is to catch the Golden Snitch.” He continued as he looked at his class.

"For those that do not know, this ball here is a Quaffle." Landon said holding the red ball up to show them. "The cannon ball like ones are the bludgers, those would be the ones trying to get out of the chest at the moment.” He told them with a chuckle. “As for the snitch that's this one." He added pulling out the golden snitch and holding it between two fingers. "This ball usually wins you the game. As for right now it might look pretty but it's extremely fast and impossible to spot once it gets moving." He assured them.

“Clearly the object of the game is to score more points than the other team. Each successful goal with the Quaffle is ten points and the snitch is one hundred and fifty points. Lastly once the snitch is caught the game is over. Also for those that don’t know, there are no substitutions in the game unless someone is knocked out, or it has been over a certain time period without the snitch being caught.” Landon finished. “Now if you have any questions ask away if not you are dismissed. Next week we’ll be learning a flying technique so bring your brooms if you got have one.”

Kungfudemoness
                                      Felix Geary, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Essy ze Ninja
                                      Ophelia Selwyn, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Jade Galaksylph
                                      Edgar Farquarson, Ravenclaw: 0/3 || 0 Reports

Devlyn Maycry
                                      Yancy Diarmid, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                      Aria Cornett, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
                                      Caleb Devereux, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Summer II
                                      Anasofia Montenegro, Gryffindor: 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Forgotten Weasley
                                      Maisie Thorburn, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
                                      Malcolm Lovette, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Cara MiaKitty
                                      Whitney Prescott, Slytherin: 0/3 || 0 Reports

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:56 am
    Professor Landon Price

“Good afternoon class. Today is the day you’ve all been waiting for because we will be learning how to do a barrel roll on our brooms. So if you don’t have one I suggest coming up and taking a broom please.” Landon instructed as he waited for everyone present to grab a broom before starting. “Alright, before we all go flying around I don’t want anyone having to take a trip to the hospital wing so listen up.” He told them before continuing. “A barrel roll is a roll going from side to side for the purpose of avoiding an object, while continuing on a straight path. In order to do this safely, you keep a firm grip on your broom and lock your feet and legs together, before you lean over with enough force to spin all the way around. It doesn’t take much.” Landon explained.

“Now I’ll demonstrate and then you all can have at it.” Landon told them as he got onto his broom. Pushing off the ground he circled around before going in a straight path. Locking himself to his broom Landon leaned over to his side with enough force to spin all the way around until he was back upright before coming to a complete stop. "So who wants to give it a shot?"

Kungfudemoness
                                      Felix Geary, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Essy ze Ninja
                                      Ophelia Selwyn, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Jade Galaksylph
                                      Edgar Farquarson, Ravenclaw: 0/3 || 0 Reports

Devlyn Maycry
                                      Yancy Diarmid, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                      Aria Cornett, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
                                      Caleb Devereux, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Summer II
                                      Anasofia Montenegro, Gryffindor: 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Forgotten Weasley
                                      Maisie Thorburn, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
                                      Malcolm Lovette, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Cara MiaKitty
                                      Whitney Prescott, Slytherin: 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:53 pm
    New Year 2041 - 2042

Reminder...

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:49 pm
    Professor Landon Price

User ImageUser Image

Landon walked onto the field for his first class of the year. He was looking forward to seeing what students would be continuing into his advanced class. It was always interesting to see. He wanted to leave them with a lasting impression and hopefully he'd have good number of students. As students started to come onto the field Landon smiled. "Good afternoon everyone, I hope your first week back has been going well so far. For those of you how don't remember I'm Professor Price." he told them brightly. "Reminder of the class rules. All I ask is that you come prepared and on time for class. Listen to instruction and no horsing around. The last thing I want is someone getting hurt and I'm sure you don't want that either." He said looking over the sea of students. "Lastly wands aren't needed so they can remain in your bags. Aside from that have fun and try your best. I assure you, that your hard work and effort will pay off." Landon added with a smile.

Company: my second year class

mc2
                                      Mary Conri-Dechering, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Miss GryffindorK
                                      London Ellis, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Graydon Ironshield
                                      Katya Patrovna, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Devlyn Maycry
                                      Macie Beaumont, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Fuzzymelonlord
                                      Giselle Scarlet, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Forgotten Weasley
                                      Dagrun Eide, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Kungfudemoness
                                      Cian Quinlan, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Yukina101
                                      Jackson Hawthorne, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                      Wilson Hawthorne, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
                                      Griffin Fearon, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Jade Galaksylph
                                      Esmerelda Mortemor, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                      Donner Eide, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Summer II
                                      Iona Duffy, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Kiska166
                                      Philip Quimby-Winthrop, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Cara MiaKitty
                                      Charlotte Jenkins, Ravenclaw 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:35 pm
    User Image
    Katya Patrovna
    HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Katya walked out to where the Advanced Flying class was being held. Sadly, she wasn't taking this class out of burning interest in playing Quidditch, but because it was a chance to get outside, and fly around a little bit on a broomstick. The game moved too fast for her liking, and there was a little matter of people trying to knock other players off their broomsticks with flying iron balls. It all seemed a bit much for the shy young girl to process, much less participate in. She was a bit bummed to learn they wouldn't be flying today, as they were going over the basics of Quidditch. When the professor asked for questions, Katya asked curiously, "Ummm, Professor Price, why do they use Bludgers in the game?"

OOC:
    Username

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:43 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    ❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxx <2nd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
    Time: 2041-2042
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary, unlike her brother Quinn, had eagerly signed up for Advance Flying. It offered many advantages to Mary. One, it would better help her be a better flyer for her House. Two, she enjoyed flying a lot so it would be fun. And three, it would likely be an easier class and could make her grades look a bit better. Not that her grades were bad-an OWLs and NEWTs would really tell her how much she learned and how well she did, but she knew her grades currently (and likely in the future) were not going to quite be at Quinn's level. That was okay though, Mary had her own talents like flying. She bounded onto the field, her new broom in her hand, and gave a big smile to Professor Price. She always liked the professor, he was nice. She was surprised a bit to see her fellow Puff Katya there. Mary took a spot next to Katya and nodded in greeting to her before turning to the lecture that started.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                    My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                    You need to forge your own path
                                                    And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                    {OoC: }
                                                    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:49 am
    User Image
    xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                            And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                            You feel the cold hand
                                                            And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                            You close your eyes

Cian was so looking forward to the class. He didn't have a broom yet but he knew if he created the need for it he would be able to get mom and dad to buy him one. Finding a spot he got the writing suplies out. While he was sad he would be flying he would still enjoy the class. He smirked at the mention of bludgers. That was his job. Send the those cannon balls at others.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                              Girl but all the while
                                                                              You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                              You're out of time

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:38 pm
    Professor Landon Price

User ImageUser Image

It wasn't often Landon got questions but he certainly liked the involvement. "At one point Bludgers were actually bewitched rocks. However, they were to fragile and shattered when hit by the beater bats. Thus Bludgers were created to withstand the impact of a hit. 10 points to Hufflepuff for that question Katya." He answered before dismissing the class.

*** Time Skip ***

“Good afternoon class. Today is the day you’ve all been waiting for because we will be learning how to do a barrel roll on our brooms. So if you don’t have one I suggest coming up and taking a broom please.” Landon instructed as he waited for everyone present to grab a broom before starting. “Alright, before we all go flying around I don’t want anyone having to take a trip to the hospital wing so listen up.” He told them before continuing. “A barrel roll is a roll going from side to side for the purpose of avoiding an object, while continuing on a straight path. In order to do this safely, you keep a firm grip on your broom and lock your feet and legs together, before you lean over with enough force to spin all the way around. It doesn’t take much.” Landon explained.

“Now I’ll demonstrate and then you all can have at it.” Landon told them as he got onto his broom. Pushing off the ground he circled around before going in a straight path. Locking himself to his broom Landon leaned over to his side with enough force to spin all the way around until he was back upright before coming to a complete stop. "So who wants to give it a shot?"

Company: my second year class

mc2
                                      Mary Conri-Dechering, Hufflepuff : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Miss GryffindorK
                                      London Ellis, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Graydon Ironshield
                                      Katya Patrovna, Hufflepuff : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Devlyn Maycry
                                      Macie Beaumont, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Fuzzymelonlord
                                      Giselle Scarlet, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Forgotten Weasley
                                      Dagrun Eide, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Kungfudemoness
                                      Cian Quinlan, Slytherin : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Yukina101
                                      Jackson Hawthorne, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                      Wilson Hawthorne, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
                                      Griffin Fearon, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Jade Galaksylph
                                      Esmerelda Mortemor, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                      Donner Eide, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Summer II
                                      Iona Duffy, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Kiska166
                                      Philip Quimby-Winthrop, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Cara MiaKitty
                                      Charlotte Jenkins, Ravenclaw 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:39 pm
    User Image
    Katya Patrovna
    HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Katya was absolutely joyous at the prospect of getting to fly around, even if it was only a class and only just for a little bit. It was so unfair her mother wouldn't let her try flying on her broomstick at home, not even with Faina doing the flying. Granted after what she and her sister pulled over the summer, she supposed her mother and Cousin Sergei had good reason not to trust either of them with a broomstick. Still and all, she wanted her chance to be able to fly around.

With her eyes wide and bright, when Professor Price asked for volunteers, the usually shy young girl's hand shot into the air. "I'll go, Professor, Price," she said eagerly, and she immediately mounted up on the broomstick she'd gotten from the barrel. Launching herself into the air, she looped about and then did as she was instructed, tucking her legs and feet in close under her before throwing her weight over to one side, causing her to start corkscrewing through the air a good bit faster than she'd planned for.

It was all she could do to recover from the roll and get upright again, and Katya was a bit dizzy from her experience. With a flush in her cheeks and a giddy laugh, she asked, "How was that?"

OOC:
    Username

User Image

Second Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]