Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Lilium's estate Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess of Cyanide

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Living room
Kitchen
Bathroom
Lilium'sBedroom
GuestBedroom
Lilium's study
Pool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:26 pm
CarapherneIia

User Image
Lilium was in the kitchen taking out plates and silverware out brown boxes. It had been two days since she had moved into the house and there was still a lot of boxes to be unpacked. When she first realised she had unpack everything she rather upset since she hadn't done any manual work before but after a day she found it wasn't as bad as she thought, though she still hated it.
"I thought I was getting a slave so I would have to do this?" He quietly muttered to herself as she put a stack of dishes away in a cupboard.  

Princess of Cyanide

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:05 pm
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
● ѕтι¢кѕ αη∂ ѕтσηєѕ мαу вяєαк му вσηєѕ...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Arriving at the house, she didn't want to just barge inside unwelcome. It would just be rude mainly, and she just wasn't that type of person. Knocking on the door, she was unsure if anybody heard, as she leaned tot he side and rang the doorbell a couple times to rush whoever was nearby, Rubbing her wrists, she was glad to finally have the shackles off since they were so tightly bound, as she looked up and someone opened the door, quickly ushering her inside. "Well, good morning."

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

... вυт ¢нαιηѕ αη∂ ωнιρѕ єχ¢ιтє мє. ○

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:16 pm
CarapherneIia

User Image
Lilium was putting another stack of dishes away when she heard the door bell ring a few times. "Who could that be?" She wondered as she didn't know anyone who would ring the a door bell the often. Walking over to the front door she slowly opened it be caught off guard by a young woman ushering herself into her home. "Uhhh....Good morning....Can I help you?" She asked with a puzzled expression as she had no idea why this woman was greeting her why she was in her house.  

Princess of Cyanide

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:21 pm
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

User Image

"Good morning, Madam. My name is Carmen, and I'm the slave that you've requested. I was supposed to arrive last night, but the truck I was traveling in broke down and we became stranded for a small amount of time. But, that's over and here I am. It's a pleasure to meet you," she said as she curtsied politely and stood up poised and graceful. Looking her new master over, she raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly. "Is there anything that you need help with? I'd be more than happy to do it right now if you'd like me too. I honestly don't mind."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:40 pm
CarapherneIia

User Image
Lilium stopped being confused after the woman introduced herself. "Oh, I see.....It's a pleasure to meet you too Carmen. " She said with a weak smile. She was actually surprised how polite and graceful her was and was at a loss for words it seemed impossible to act pompous to her. "I could use some help putting some stuff away in the kitchen." She said as continued to look at Carmen in awe since this was first time someone had been this sincere to her .  

Princess of Cyanide

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:45 pm
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

User Image

Walking into the kitchen, she immediately grabbed plates and began stacking them away in the cabinet. A little shorter than she would like to be, she had to climb on top of the counter at some points, as she stacked glasses and other fragile items away from ham. Looking over at her, she realized that her master was absolutely speechless as she slowly put away dishes hike looking at Carmen. "Is there anything else you would like me to do?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:53 pm
CarapherneIia

User Image
Lilium watched as Carmen quickly put the remaining dishes away. Hearing her ask if she if there was anything else she could do. She looked over in see a pile of boxes. "Take those boxes up to my room, I'll show you were it is." She told her in slight pompous tone as she pointed at the boxes before she walked over to the stairs and waited for her to grab a couple of the boxes.  

Princess of Cyanide

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:21 am
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

User Image

Grabbing a variety of boxes, she stacked them up and made her way to the stairs. Following behind her, she had to keep her balance as she walked up the stairs while the boxes began to tip to the sides s she swayed. Walking into her masters room, she was surprised at the interior as she dropped the boxes onto the bed gently, and looked around. Waiting for further commands, she began to unpack some of them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:04 am
CarapherneIia

User Image
Lilium walked into her bedroom as Carmen followed her. She was still surprised by the lack of complaints from her slave, she kind figured her slave would be either completely broken or rebellious not happy and willing. Trying to think of what else her slave could her stomach lightly grumbled from hunger what caused her to light blush and look away from her slave.  

Princess of Cyanide

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:23 am
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

User Image

Putting her hair up in a ponytail, she began putting clothes away. Yuck, chores. Her least favorite thing. Act obedient now, and then rebel quickly until she gets fed up and kicks her out. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she looked down and began to pull another box apart, as she pulled on the clear tape holding it together. "Madam, do you perhaps have a box cutter? That would make this job a lot easier than it is currently."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:32 am
CarapherneIia

User Image
Lilium calmed herself down to stop blushing and looked back at her slave. "A box cutter?....I don't know I'll go check." She said softly she really didn't know her way around tools so she pause for second to try and remember what a box cutter was. Leaving the bedroom she went downstairs and quickly looked around for one. Unable to find one she grabbed a sharp knife from the kitchen as alternative and brought it back up to the bedroom. "I don't have a box cutter but will this work?" She asked as handed knife to her  

Princess of Cyanide

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:58 am
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

User Image

"Ah yes of course. That'll work just as equivalent as a box cutter. Thank you." Slicing the box open too quickly, she nicked her finger on the edge of the sharp blade, and began to bleed rapidly. Sighing at her clumsiness, she put her finger in her mouth and sucked some of the blood away, as she stood up and pulled a tissue out of her pocket, pressing it to try and stop it. Holding her hand out, she stood up and looked around, in hopes of finding a stray band-aid. "U-um, do you perhaps have something to stop the bleeding."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:16 am
CarapherneIia

User Image
Lilium watched as Carmen nicked her finger and was instantly hit with the sweet scent of her blood, causing her eye's to dilate. Fighting back the urge to pounce on her slave. She quickly looked her room to find something to stop the bleeding as her urges got stronger. Unable to find anything she turned back to her with a apoplectic expression. "Sorry for this." She muttered as she couldn't hold back her urges any more. Walking over to her see quickly yanked tissue from her finger and began sucking on finger.  

Princess of Cyanide

CarapherneIia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:44 am
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

User Image

Blushing, Carmen watched as she sucked on her finger, and rubbed a hand on her neck nervously. Not knowing details of her master, this was the first time she discovered that her master was indeed a vampire. All she knew of, was that she was a high buyer, and was one of those best owners to be with. How could she possibly rebel against her, knowing that this woman could kill her in a second.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas