Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Lilium's estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess of Cyanide

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:02 am
CarapherneIia

User Image
Lilium felt somewhat ashamed that she was drinking from her slave so soon, she also felt a ashamed that she didn't ask for permission. But if she didn't act she didn't know what would happen. Gently squeezing Carmen finger she got more blood to come out of the cut. After a few more seconds of sucking on her finger she took it out of mouth. "Sorry...I could control myself." She muttered with apologetic tone as she avoided making eye contact with her since her eyes were still dilated  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:13 am
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
● ѕтι¢кѕ αη∂ ѕтσηєѕ мαу вяєαк му вσηєѕ...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Looking at her, she blushed deeply and looked at her finger. "Oh no. Please don't apologize to me. I know that I just got here, but if you ever need any blood or anything, please feel free to take it from me. It's the least I can do while staying here in your home. Plus, it's actually kind of enticing... The feeling I get while you drink..."

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

... вυт ¢нαιηѕ αη∂ ωнιρѕ єχ¢ιтє мє. ○

CarapherneIia

Princess of Cyanide

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:33 pm
CarapherneIia

User Image

Lilium slightly blushed when Carmen told she got a enticing feeling when she drank her blood. "I see. Well if you don't mind, then I'll accept your offer. Though this is new experience for me I've never drank from living person before." She said telling the truth, she had only drank from blood packs up until now. What was a little strange to her, drinking from a living didn't sound very appealing but she was having second thoughts with Carmen. "....So Carmen is there thing you need....Food, maybe a bath?" She asked finding hard to talk to person normally who wasn't her parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:48 pm
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

User Image

"Ah, well... Something to eat as well as a nice hot bath sure does sound nice right now. But I can prepare all of that myself. Please, go rest madam. You've been working hard all morning and afternoon, so allow me to do this myself so that you may relax. Is there anything you need done or prepared before I go get something to eat myself? Perhaps for me to prepare you a bath or something equivalent?"

CarapherneIia

Princess of Cyanide

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:58 pm
CarapherneIia

User Image
Lilium quickly shook her head as her slave asked if she could do anything else for her before she ate. "No its fine I can prepare a bath for myself. You've earned to go break and eat. Help yourself to what's in the kitchen, I bought groceries yesterday so it should be well stocked " She said with a soft smile as she left her bedroom and walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her once she entered it and began to undress herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:01 am
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

User Image

Helping herself to anything she could find, she quickly ate and decided that she should be polite and wish her master goodnight. Walking upstairs, she knocked and opened the door to her room without thinking to wait for a response. Walking in, the first thing she saw was her naked body. Deeply blushing, she quickly turned around and stuttered. "A-ah excuse me! I came to say goodnight.."

CarapherneIia

Princess of Cyanide

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:16 pm
CarapherneIia

User Image

Lilium spent a good twenty minutes in the bath before she got out feeling refreshed. After drying off she wrapped a towel around her body left the bathroom walking down the hallway she wondered if Carmen was still downstairs eating. Walking into her bedroom she dropped the towel from her body kind of forgetting she wasn't the only one living in the house any more. She then was quickly startled by Carmen's voice and turned around to see Carmen facing away from her. Not embarrassed that Carmen had seen her naked she softly smiled at reaction. "You know you don't have to look away where both girls." She said in warm tone as she put on a white dress shirt and slipped on some panties.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:26 pm
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

User Image

Turning back around, she blushed and waved her goodnight as she slowly slipped out of the door. "I know... but you don't know what being in your presence does to me..."[/colors he whispered to herself as she slipped down against the wall and sat on the floor opposite her room.]

CarapherneIia

Princess of Cyanide

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:46 pm
CarapherneIia

User Image
Lilium quickly threw on a white dress shirt and a pair of panties before walked out into the hallway and was a bit surprised to see Carmen sitting down on the ground. "Oh Carmen I forgot to ask for one more request from you.....I would like you to sleep in my bed with me....Having someone sleep next to me, makes me feel more comfortable." She said faintly blushing as she wasn't that blind to see that her slave had feelings for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:50 pm
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

User Image

Blushing, she stood up at her request. Was she being serious right now? "If that's what you would like madam." Climbing into the bed, she quickly tucked herself under the covers so her legs weren't cold from the freezing weather outside. Watching the wind blow around the tree branches outside of the window, she shivered and cuddled up subconsciously to her.

CarapherneIia

Princess of Cyanide

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:11 pm
CarapherneIia

User Image

"It is." Lilium said with a soft smile before she turned to her bed climbed into it and got comfortable as Carmen climbed in beside her. Feeling her slave cuddle up to her a question burned on her mind. " Carmen can I ask you a question.....Are you into females?" She asked as she noticed some signs but she could easily mistake them for her slave being friendly to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:25 pm
✣ ¢αямєη тяαíĸє ✤

User Image

Blushing, she quickly scooted away in thought that she disapproved of it. "I do almost as much as I feel for men, madam" she spoke as she move to get out of her bed.

CarapherneIia

Princess of Cyanide

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:37 pm
CarapherneIia

User Image
Lilium gave her a puzzled look as she started scoot away from her quickly reaching out she grabbed her hand to stop her from leaving the bed. "You like men as well, I kind of jealous men don't interest me in the least no matter how hard I try. " She said with soft tone as she smiled at Carmen  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff