Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Tara & Lithe's home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:06 pm

Living room
User Image

Taranel's room

User Image

Lithe's room

User Image

White Flag Idiot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:45 pm
❀ Taranel & Lithe ❀

Taranel huffed as she finally managed to hoist the final of three suitcases onto to the top of the stairs; it had been a long days travel to get to here and after dragging both of their suitcases from the station she more or less ready to collapse right there. Hearing the gentle tap of her brothers feet on the stairs she straightened up, flashing him a confident grin. "Look at these muscles!" She exclaimed striking a dramatic pose and accepting the glass of water from him.

"What are you talking about Tara, that's all flabber." Lithe jested, poking at her arm before bursting into a fit of giggles. Clutching at his stomach he placed the glasses down on the window sill before wondering to his own room and seating himself on the bed. "This room doesn't change." He commented looking round with a fond smile on his face.

Gulping it down in three quick slurps she returned the glass to him and continued dragging his suitcase to his room, bypassing her own two which she had dumped outside of her room. "I've still got more muscle then you." She called back, pushing open his door and dumping it in the middle. "And done!" She cheered, promptly falling to the floor and spreading out her arms.

((O.O.C - Hope this is okay, I'll probably change the layout))

White Flag Idiot

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:01 pm
User ImageXUser Image
xxxxxxCARMINE 'CORAL' DESROSIERS ADRIAN

New owners...Well, at least he wasn't going to be alone this time, the pinkette sighed from his side of the back of the vehicle, lavender eyes downcast a bit as familiar blue eyes batted moving closer to the other aquatic creature pulling the younger male into his lap. "A-adrian...?" the whisper was soft, stuttered as the blue haired hummed hearing the van come to a stop and the doors open, a pink and blue respective leash clicking to each collar causing the younger male to panic a bit being pulled, the other flashed him a gentle smile.

"The only thing you have to fear is losing me. I will not allow that to happen Coral." he spoke confidently allowing the man to walk them to the front door, a merry chime escaping the doorbell as blue eyes turned over to meet lavender gripping the boys' hand gently, a means to hopefully drown out the shivering as they waited patiently.

First art image by the lovely Tayeko. Please do not steal.
Nocturnal_moon

(( OOC ;; No worries, your post was just fine. =3 ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

❀ Taranel & Lithe ❀

Hearing the doorbell ring Taranel pulled a mortified face, rolling onto her stomach and groaning in mock protest. "No, those stairs are evil." She whined, pushing herself up and starting towards the door before suddenly perking up. "Do you think its them?" She asked, a excited smile crossing her face before she took of down the stairs after him.

Giggling at his sisters antics he started towards the door, stepping over her smiling he shrugged at her complaint before looking back over his shoulder at her. "Who? Oh them." He asked, before grinned and racing his sister to the door and throwing it open. "Hello."

Bounding down the last few steps she bounced over to the door, before smiling excitedly. "Ooh its them" She cheered happily.

((O.O.C - Made a placeholder pic cause I felt guilty. smile ))

White Flag Idiot

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:05 pm
User ImageXUser Image
xxxxxxCARMINE 'CORAL' DESROSIERS ADRIAN

Lavender eyes seemed weary perhaps from worry as the pair continued to wait, the sudden rush of noise and the door slamming open was enough to force the pinkette to jump back a few feet, Adrian beside him turned to the younger male steering his shoulders around at the twins in front of him. Coral momentarily lost the ability to speak as the leashes were unceremoniously dropped, the man holding them let with a bow knowing the pair had been paid for long before. There was no need for his assistance past this.

"He's a bit startled, just let him collect himself." Adrian was quick to speak giving the pair a slight smile as the smaller male tugged at him perhaps a bit less panicked than initially. "Anyway hello, I believe your our new masters. My name is Adrian, my friend is Coral." he said gesturing to the pinkette who gave a soft nod of acknowledgement fidgeting a bit.

First art image by the lovely Tayeko. Please do not steal.
Nocturnal_moon

(( OOC ;; ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image

❀ Taranel & Lithe ❀

Waving goodbye to the man Taranel nudged Lithe out the way and held the door open for them. "Okay, well that's fine, come in." Taranel gestured in and smiled slightly, quickly reaching to unclip the leashes and toss them into the umbrella stand. "And yes that's right. My name is Taranel and this is my younger brother Lithe, he's a little awkward too." She waved a hand at him before shutting the door behind them.

Nodding when he was mentioned he waved slightly, smiling awkwardly. "Hello Adrian, Coral. Welcome to our home." He said softly, taking hold of her arm.

White Flag Idiot

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers