Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] more than meets the eye ( kostya & vanya )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:21 pm
Konstantin was so certain of his desire to transfer into Death that he was willing to do anything to achieve that goal. And, if that meant a lot of dreary missions into the Haunted House to up his experience with the opposing factions, then he was willing to put forth that effort.

The rooms this time around were themed around the seasons: he had started off in a pastel coloured ballroom, with paintings of woodland creatures that grinned with sharp teeth out of the corner of his eyes. The next room was a sweltering kitchen, with a fire burning in every wood-powered stove, the ceiling cracked above to reveal a false sun that beat down against Kostya's skin. Fall was a long bedroom, and the furniture seemed to grow with every step he took, the beds eventually becoming oaken tree trunks, and then, finally.

Winter.

It was a broken room, exposed to the illusion based elements, snow beating against his skin, flecks of ice dragging along his cheeks, scratching him.

He had a feeling, here, in this eerie white-grey room, that he was not alone.

Quote:
Rolling a 6: ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED. You feel tired.... cold...numb. It becomes increasingly hard to focus as the battle draws on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:59 pm
Vanya moved towards the fog with caution. Though she had only been here once before, she remembered it well. Her tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth. She remembered being beaten by a horseman - an unwarranted attack and a much needed wake up call apparently. She'd been training since then - always in the gym sparring and training. But that could only get her so far. There was no real danger in a controlled environment.

With that, she stepped inside and moved through the rooms carefully - each one radically different than the last. She stepped into a room - perhaps the most drastic of changes. Snow stuck to her skin and melted, trickling down and sending shivers through her spine. Her hair was already wet and it clung to her, its tendrils spreading the chill over the rest of her - forcing her arms to wrap around herself. Her breathing came in puffs of white and as she moved further into the room, she noticed tints of colour among the muted whites. As her eyes adjusted, she realised with a start that it was a Hunter.

She'd never seen one before; but she'd heard stories and she wondered if perhaps looking for a fight here was the best decision she'd made. She dropped her arms to her sides despite her internal protests. Perhaps she would grow fond of clothing if this was something she had to experience more often. She stepped forward and snow crunched underneath her clawed feet. The element of surprise was lost and the ghoul shifted her weight to defense; she'd at least be prepared. The ghoul cleared her throat and watched the Hunter, trying to search for any movements that would indicate an attack. It was a hard task; her body shivered and her mind screamed at her to find warmth.

astrazilla
THAT WAS REALLY LONG I'M SORRY LOL/

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:34 pm
The crunch of feet on snow alerted him to the stranger, coupled with the clearing of her throat, and he turned, weapon drawn but pointed at the ground. It pulsed a blue glow that reflected against his white coat and the snow alike, casting him in a strange light.

He looked over her drenched form and-- at her-- oh dear.

Bright red, Konstantin turned right back around on his heel, staring resolutely away from her nearly naked form.

"Are you, ah," he said, words terse, "needing a coat? Da?"

He hoped to high heavens that she said 'yes'.

LOLTERNATIVE

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:35 pm
Vanya watched him carefully, eyeing the weapon that was by his side. Her claws grew and her fingers flexed one by one, adjusting to the new length. She caught his blush and were he like any other student, she might have played with him; teased him. She would use it to her advantage; but there would be no enjoyment out of watching him squirm.

"I know what you are," she hissed out, taking a step towards him. Really, she knew nothing, only things she had heard from others who perhaps had biased opinions. But was she going to risk waiting to find out if he was a good guy? Did she really care? A fight was a fight and this was as good a time as any to practice. "I won't go down without a fight." One leg circled in front of the other and she lifted her arms in front of her, one further outstretched than the other.

It was time to see if she was really as good as she thought she was.

astrazilla

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:28 pm
Konstantin took a step back in response to her advancement, guarded. This creature was on the advance, but it was her that warily professed defensive words.

But she wasn't truly a creature, was she? She was a girl, his age or younger. She was just a child.

"Ve do not have to fight," he murmured, and his cowardice soured his mood. She was just a child, but he was terrified of losing, of her body, of her everything.

Kostya sorely wished she had said yes to his question, and braced for the impact of a blow.

LOLTERNATIVE

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:39 am
The harpy watched him for a moment, sizing him up; the way he stepped back from her; the way his eyes refused to look up. A smirk crossed her face and she mirrored his movements; taking a step forward when he took one back. As he spoke, she let her guard down a little and tilted her head to the side. True; they didn't have to fight and if the ghoul was thinking clearly at this time, she'd back away. She didn't know the Hunter's strength and she could very well be walking into a trap. Perhaps his shying away was simply a trick; to lull her into a false sense of security.

She straightened up. "We don't," she started before she was jumping towards him claws coming down in an arc. She landed by his side, lips near his ear as she whispered. "But I want to."

HP: 30/30
Damage: 4

astrazilla

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:33 pm
Her attack provoked an undignified yelp from Kostya as he scrambled away. The impact of claws against his shield sent sparks of pain through him, and Syntax beeped angrily at him for the weakness.

If enemy attacks, then retaliate. It was that simple.

It was the whisper in his ear that triggered his panicked response, and the trainee fired a blast at her form, shocking blue rocketing from his weapon to her form.

"Vhy? Is just habit, or have grudge?" he grunted, trying to put some distance between them.

hp// 36
dmg// 3

LOLTERNATIVE

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:58 am
The yelp was like music to her ears and the harpy's feathers ruffled; a slight whistling purr escaping lips that were slightly parted in a smirk. She had started to respond to him when the blast came; unexpectedly. It soared past her arm, leaving a trail of torn flesh behind. She had jumped away from him, her claws reach out at him in a feeble attempt to counter-attack. But she was too focused on the wound on her arm. It wasn't anything serious but it was possible it could scar. Her eyes traveled to his weapon and she raised a brow. It was something unfamiliar. Her lips pursed and she narrowed her eyes.

Finally answering his question, she shrugged. "You seemed like fun." Her muscles flexed and tensed, eyes zoning in on his weapon and the hands that held it, looking for any indications that he would fire again.

HP: 27/30
Damage: 1 as in how to be pathetic 101

astrazilla

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:00 pm
Kostya's eyes narrowed at being called fun. It was not his intention to be a plaything of anyone. It was the sort of thing he was trying to avoid, now that he was taking his role more seriously. To be a pawn implied utility. To be a plaything implied that he was vacuous, useless, without purpose.

He stepped into her space, even if if the blush at her lack of clothing was still present on his cheekbones, pressing the gun against her belly.

And fired.

"Am not entertainment."

hp// 35
dmg// 9
charge// 2/3

lolternative

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:23 am
She was stupid. As she wathced him, she realised her mistake. She had thought him pathetic, weak; a bug for her to play with before squishing. Maybe he himself believed that but there was talent hidden behind his blush and downcast glances. Had he been aware of it all this time and was simply playing a game with her or did he not understand his potential. She should have thought about this earlier - should have turned when she found him. He didn't want to fight but she did; her pride would not let her retreat. The events of the next few moments wished he had. He moved quickly - not as quick as her, but quick enough that it took her by surprise. She felt the cool of the metal against her exposed stomach and froze, muscles tensing for the split second she had to brace for the attack.

But nothing could have prepared her for it. She cried out - something that she'd hate herself for later. Stumbling to the ground, she reached her claws out to attack, but it was a feeble attempt and so she brought her hands to her stomach. She didn't need to look to know that it would scar. She didn't need to look to know that it was bad and that she had made a mistake coming here and fighting. Stupid. Her blood was warm and she wished she'd worn clothing - if only so she had something to stop the flow. She scooped up a handful of the snow - it seemed colder than normal - or maybe that was just her. She pushed it into the bullet hole. It melted instantly, but it cleared it out. She kept her eyes narrowed on the hunter, a hiss escaping parted lips. Had she any sense, she would have retreated by now. Back to school grounds where there was some semblance of safety.

But she was beyond sense now. Adrenaline had taken over and the pain was nothing. She stood from the ground and flicked the blood from her hands before putting them up and facing him once more. She would lose this fight, but it would be on her own terms. Cocking a half smile, she spoke. "I don't know," her tongue snaked across her lips. "I'm certainly entertained."

HP: 16/30
Damage: 1 dig vanyaa  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:44 am
She made such keening sounds of approval at his admissions of weakness. Emitting sounds of pain was a fault he had not yet conquered: it was one he hadn't even been aware of until an increasing amount of combat based engagements. The girl-- as scantily clad as she was-- was not helpless, nor was she harmless.

Her claws gleamed, in the dim light.

This time he shot at her feet, the taloned toes that rested lightly there: she was elegant and dangerous, and if he wasn't careful, she might cause him serious harm.

Kostya's response to her answer was a scowl with down-turned lips and knitted brows. What did you say to someone who saw your existence, and combat, as a game?

"No desire to play," was his clipped reply. "Not a pawn."

hp// 34
dmg// 2
charge// 3/3

lolternative

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:20 pm
Her shoulders rose and fell heavily as she took deep, panting breaths. Though the blood had slowed to a trickle instead of a stream, she was still losing blood and adrenaline would only get her so far. She narrowed her eyes at the hunter, looking from his head to his toes. Though she had landed a few hits, none of them were anything he needed to be concerned about and she hated herself. A hand went to the wound on her stomach and she hissed as she touched it, a jolt of pain flicking through her body. It was new to her; she had spent her life pampered and sheltered and now it was becoming clear how naive she was.

She launched at him; claws flexed and muscles taught. Before she could deal a damaging blow, she faltered, the muscles in her abdomen twitching and making her cry out. She barely grazed him and fell forward; the out-stretched hand and sloppy front flip keeping her off the ground. She stumbled on her landing and turned to face him. She was sweating, despite the cold. Her body felt heavy and she wanted nothing more than to lay down and sleep. She sucked in a breath and straightened herself up, tilting her head at him.

"You keep saying that but here you are, playing with me," her tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth. "I think you're just as entertained as I am."

HP: 14/30
Damage: 1

astrazilla

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:56 pm
how did i manage to double post wtf.  
its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:42 pm
A flicker of guilt washed over him, but it was accompanied by his mouth hardening into a thin slash, his weapon crackling with the gathered fear.

He did not understand. She was losing, but her will to fight seemed to only strengthen as she lost power. It didn't feel sporting to unleash his full power upon her form: she was young, and she was foolish, to think that fight was play.

Kostya's irritation drained out of him like water from the bath, circling the drain as she faltered. "Am not a pawn," he repeated, steadfast. "Encounters vith halloween are not for fun. Is my job, must take it seriously, as it is...vhat is right." He looked at her, then: at her staggering figure, and there was ash in his mouth, and not just because she was in a neat state of undress.

With another blast charged, he fired upon the girl. "Are you having a name? If am to defeat you, vish to have a name." A name for the face of your defeat.

LOLTERNATIVE

hp// 33
dmg// 3
charge// 3/3  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:40 pm
This time she managed to half stumble, half fall to the side and only get grazed by his shot; though that didn't mean it didn't hurt and she hissed out through clenched teeth before straightening up from her slouched position. Guns were horrid contraptions and she wondered why in the world humans insisted on turning them upon each other on a frequent basis. She laughed at him; something that wasn't wise given her injuries, but she brushed it off. "What is right?" She took a few steps forward, closing the space between them. "You fight with a weapon against someone you know is weaker than you," she took a deep breath. It was hard for her to openly admit she was weak and she'd chastise herself for it later.

Her arms rose and she shrugged. "But I attacked first so I guess I really can't lay blame, can I?" As her arms dropped to her side, the left arced out, claws slicing at his chest. "My name is Vanya, pet," she cooed, moving herself away from him and keeping her eyes on his weapon. "Remember it. I might lose today but you can bet I'll win next time."

HP: 11/30
Damage: 5

astrazilla

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas