Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:42 pm
-
A white sheet, children's laughter.
Two children met that day in the snow and played together all day long. They wanted to keep playing together, but the next day, one of the kids went back to their home far away from the other. Merely just visiting family here during Christmas Break.

A white sheet, snow being crushed under feet.
The child from years ago had moved back to that snowy land, but that child was no longer a kid, but a teenager in high school now. The children that were now teenagers were about to meet each other again.

Will they remember the fun times they had or have they completely forgotten their play day in the beautiful snow?

-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexandria Rose Kalb||Seventeen||Female||Senior||Pansexual||Alexia

I've lived in this small, northern Indiana town all my life. I've seen every single white Christmas and played in the snow for years. I don't really play in the snow nowadays though because no one ever wants to hang with me anymore and of course, I'm not a small child anymore. Ever since first grade, I've been alone; my old friends ditched me and started to bully me along with the other kids. I don't know why they started to though. My therapist says it might be because I'm a passive-aggressive introvert. But I can't help it. When I was younger, I was very shy and timid. I only had two other close friends. Now, I'm mainly alone cause of the bullying and the fact I've developed an Anxiety Disorder from the bullying. I'm too scared of new people and new places even though I would like to leave this town when I graduate high school-too many bad memories here. Well, that is if I do graduate, I have a real hard time working on my school work. It's very hard to concentrate at times when I feel very, very upset most times for no reason at all. Marianne, my therapist, says I've possibly developed Manic Depression a.k.a. Bipolar Disorder as well. I haven't tried to kill myself though and really don't want to when I'm thinking clearly (however, when I'm in a bad depressive episode, I may say otherwise; don't believe me then), but I have had a history of hurting myself. I just... I just feel so awful on the inside sometimes that I just want someone to see it, but since no one can see inside me, I... Do that... Sometimes, my moods are set off by this little tiny voice in my head. I haven't ever told anyone about it, not even Marianne and I trust her a lot. I just prefer to keep it to myself for the time being. Hmm... You could say I have a few mental problems I guess. It doesn't really matter to me. I'm working on getting better. Marianne is teaching me how to use my favorite hobbies to cope: writing songs, playing video games, watching my favorite shows, making artsy stuff, and a few other things.
Enough with the depressing stuff. Onto something happy! I have two cats named Izabella and Lyric, a turtle named Len, and a cute, cuddly rabbit named Cocoa. I love them all to death. Len likes to try to bite me and Lyric loves to be a little baby and be with her mommy-me-all the time. Izabella is an old grump, but she loves to hang around me from time to time. Cocoa is a nervous little girl, but she's very loving; she's kinda like me in bunny form! Oh, my mother is a choir director at my high school and my father is a police officer. They're amazing and supportive parents. I don't know what I'd do without them! Hmm... I do remember one kid I played with when I was little; he wanted to keep playing with me in the snow. It made me happy because he was the only one to want to play with me. The day after we met, however, he was gone. I didn't even get to say bye to him. I don't even remember his name and face now... I'm kinda hoping I'll see him again one day.

"Memories and Battle Scars" by New Found Glory

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

Nicholas Joseph Brine||Eighteen||Male||Senior||Straight||Nick

Until recently, I lived up in the dreary state of Washington, rain pouring every single day practically. Life was alright I guess, had friends, decent grades, even a girlfriend at one point in my life... However, life started to get worse once I turned fifteen...

Mom and Dad started fighting, money being the issue. In a matter of months they divorced, my father going back to his home town in Indiana. I stayed with my mother, custody going to her. Two years later... another tragedy struck my life...

Mother and I was in a severe car accident, both of us badly injured from the crash. I lost my right eye, burned my arms, and broke my jaw, unable to heal properly causing speech problems. Mom though... she got it the worse... She became paralyzed from the waist down, burns all over her body, and the nail in the coffin... sustained severe brain damage...

The doctors only have her a few months to live, becoming bedridden at home from then on. School drastically changed for me. My grades started to drop, all of my friends avoided me, and my girlfriend broke up with me, telling me that "You're a freak." For those few months, I lived in hell, watching my mother slowly die every day until that day finally arrived...

She died in her sleep, the funeral taking place a week later. Since I had nowhere else to go, I decided to go live with my father in Indiana, he letting me with open arms. It'd be a new start. New school, new people, new climate. Hopefully they don't mind a freak like me wandering the halls...

I do remember a bit from when I was little though... I went up there to see family. There was this one girl I met and played in the snow with all day. It was one of the most fun times I ever had... That's all I remember though... Not a name nor face, just a girl in the snow...

"Voodoo" by Godsmack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image

Crunch, crunch, crunch.
I stared at my feet as the perfect blanket of pure white was dented behind me. 'I wish the snow could stay perfect all the time...' I thought sadly as I kept going. The snow was one of the few truest beauties this world held for us; it was a shame it couldn't be perfect.
My mind shifted off the snow and onto the music that played from my old-styled headphones. "Well, go get your shovel and we'll dig a deep hole to bury the castle, bury the castle." Hayley Williams sang to me. Paramore was an awesome band, nuff said. I started to mumble the lyrics along with the red-headed singer, giving a small smile.
I usually didn't come outside very much nowadays because there really was no need to except for school, family outings, and shopping. Shopping was the reason I was out at three o'clock on this quiet Saturday afternoon. I was returning from the gas station just down the way from my parents' apartment, having gotten candy like M&M's and Twix, snacks like Goldfish and gummy worms, and drinks like Dr. Pepper and Monster Energy. The diet of a gamer; at least, it was my gaming diet. I couldn't wait to go home and play some Left 4 Dead 2 online. I was determined to get "Still Something To Prove" today; I already had finished three of the campaigns on Expert already. Just two more to go!
Suddenly, I was on my hinny with my bag of gaming food spilling onto the snow and my headphones sliding right off my head. "Ouch!" I whimpered before looking up to whatever blocked my path. It was a dude about my age. I immediately panicked, not expecting any teenagers to be wondering out in the cold wind and blinding snow. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to run into you!" I squeaked, my heart racing from the fear of him possibly turning around and realizing it was the weird introvert girl who had hit him. People my age didn't really like me even though I've never given anyone a reason to. "Please forgive me!" I pleaded.
That's when I noticed something. A big something. He looked like none of the kids at my school. In fact, he probably looked like the exactly opposite. I blinked for a second, tilting my head. 'Who is he?' I wondered. Even though I knew I've never seen him in school, my anxiety was still building up inside me, making my stomach twist and my breathing uneven. I didn't do well with the kids at school or people I didn't know. They were all scary to me; I couldn't even mutter a question about his identity at this point.

ooo
I wanna ᴋ ɪ s s you so ʜ ᴀ ʀ ᴅ that your lips ʙ ʟ ᴇ ᴇ ᴅ,
And I wanna ʜ ᴏ ʟ ᴅ you so ᴛ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ that your ribs ʙ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴋ.
In the end, we'll both know who we are,
A ʙ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ full of ᴍ ᴇ ᴍ ᴏ ʀ ɪ ᴇ s and ʙ ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ʟ ᴇ s ᴄ ᴀ ʀ s.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:07 pm
Angel in my Dreams

Cold... I hate the cold...
I slowly made my way thought the blanket of snow, wishing that it was spring so it wouldn't be cold or too hot. Sure the constant raining was gloomy, but at least it would cause me to shiver from temperatures under thirty-two! What made it worse was the slight wind chills. It always found a way to slide through my eyepatch and into the hollow eye socket, causing a chilled feeling inside my head that was similar to brain freeze.

Thump!

There was a sudden force that pushed me forward a bit, hearing the cry of pain from a girl that caused the push. I slowly turned my head, focusing my eye on who it was that bumped into me. She was already pleading for apology and I hadn't even said a word back yet! She was probably scared of my appearance. I mean who wouldn't when you look like a monster? "No worries..." I uttered to her, my speech problem making it harder to say with my jaw jacked up.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:54 am
User Image

I put my hand on my chest as it tightened up. 'I have to calm down...' I thought, closing my eyes, 'Just breathe like Marianne told me...' I started to breath in and out deeply, trying to not focus to much on the guy in front of me. It's not that his appearance was scary; I've seen scarier stuff in video games like Pyramid Head. Compare to two together and this dude was as cuddly as my rabbit, Cocoa. In my opinion, at least. I just was scared he'd start being mean or rude to me like the kids at school. Once I got myself calmed down enough to speak, I huffed, "I'm... Sorry... For... Acting... Like... An idiot..." Through my whole mini freak out, I didn't notice his speech impediment since I was too focused on freaking out and then calming down.

ooo

[Gah, I should've put in my siggy that it was meant for the public forums only. xD You don't need to quote me, Spartan. I just had trouble knowing back when I could roleplay a bit more often when characters interacted with mine in the publics forum, so I put that.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:49 pm
spartan309

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:35 pm
I noticed how tense this girl was getting, having to close her eyes and getting all stiff and whatnot. What was wrong with her? Do I freak her out so much that it's making it this difficult to speak? I raised and eyebrow curiously, however not really being that noticeable with only one eyebrow in eyesight. She finally spoke, saying she was acting like an idiot. I honestly had no idea how to respond to that. Weird sure, but not like an idiot. "Excuse me?" I tried to say, questioning if that's what she even meant to say. "Idiot for what?" The T's didn't come out right that time, making it a bit of a garbled mess of speech.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image

I blinked when he replied to my idiocy. "Umm... Not to be rude, but... I didn't understand you." I said honestly and softly. I whimpered another apology as I shut my eyes again, scared he would get mad and yell at me. "I'm not trying to be mean! You look like a nice person! I just can't understand what you said!" I said, probably sounding stupid. He looked like a video game character almost, but hey, since he looked different from the bullies, maybe he acted different to. That was my reasoning at least.

ooo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:09 pm
[Meow.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash