Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer Request II: Please Pray for my Uncle (Updated 11/27) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:48 pm
Recite
911child
Recite
911child
I am as well Ryan. Know no matter the outcome, God is in control and he knows what he's doing.

Meili Kyumee Youichi
Agree with 911child
*prayed*

Thank you both so very much. heart

Please, do not thank me. I am just doing as God wishes me to do.

Still, I want to thank you. smile

Hamul
Recite
Hamul
Hope God will carry him through successfully, Recite.

As do I. Thank you very much. heart

In other news: He is stable at the moment, as I've come to find out. I'll have to wait and see what happens next. I'll update this thread as I find out more information should that interest anyone.

No problem. Yes, keep us updated. Send him the warm support smile

Will do. I'll try and do that.

Lol, well it is quite alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:57 am
911child
Recite
911child
Recite
911child
I am as well Ryan. Know no matter the outcome, God is in control and he knows what he's doing.

Meili Kyumee Youichi
Agree with 911child
*prayed*

Thank you both so very much. heart

Please, do not thank me. I am just doing as God wishes me to do.

Still, I want to thank you. smile

Hamul
Recite
Hamul
Hope God will carry him through successfully, Recite.

As do I. Thank you very much. heart

In other news: He is stable at the moment, as I've come to find out. I'll have to wait and see what happens next. I'll update this thread as I find out more information should that interest anyone.

No problem. Yes, keep us updated. Send him the warm support smile

Will do. I'll try and do that.

Lol, well it is quite alright.

emotion_brofist

--------
Update as of today.

It's been about 2 weeks since I've posted. My apologies on that part. Not very long after I posted and after some surgery had been done, my uncle did show signs if improvement. He's been awake a lot, even held a bit of conversation. I've only visited once, but as I've come to find out, it seems he's getting worse again. I don't know the full story, but from what I've heard: his blood pressure is staying low, and he's on as much medication as they can give. It breaks my heart thinking about it., but I'm praying and hoping that he doesn't take a turn for the worst.

Whoever reads this update, if you're willing, please keep him in your prayers. I can't express very easily how appreciative I am of that. heart  

Recite

Mega Noob

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:10 pm
How is your uncle doing Recite?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:11 pm
Recite
Some months ago, I asked for prayers for my uncle. He was in the hospital for a bad liver. He did make a recovery, but his liver was in bad shape. Apparently, he hasn't taken the best care of himself. I'm not 100% sure about it, but despite that, he's back in the hospital again, in a worse shape than before. I'm under the impression his liver has stopped working, and the hospital was given the green light to do surgery on him. The odds are supposedly against him. We were told that without surgery, he might not live, and even with the surgery, he has small chances. He's currently being prepped for surgery I believe, and my parents and some relatives are on their way to the hospital. I'm staying home because I felt weird and scared.

I really do not like imposing on people, but I'm begging you, whoever is reading, if you have some spare time, please pray for my uncle (or pass this along if you don't mind), in whatever way you'd be willing (recovery, healing, less pain, making right with God, his repenting, his turning to and acceptance of Christ as savior if he hasn't before be it a nudge in the right direction or someone talking about the topic or whatever (I believe he has because I think I saw a bible at his apartment once but don't remember for sure. Better to be safe than sorry.), all of that or more, etc, whatever you'd be willing). I've already lost count of how many times I've prayed.

I thank everyone in advance who has prayed (or even read for that matter) from the core of my spirit/soul. I know that last part may sound different, but I take this serious in every way. Ordinarily, I like to keep these kinds of messages organized and said well, so I apologize if any of this sounds hasty or in error in some way.

Edit: Extra information: His liver is bad mostly due to drinking I believe. Reasons for such I think I'll keep to myself for now for the most part (I'm sorry). But, (in my opinion at least) he really does need God right now.

Thank you and God bless,
- Ryan

I really did pray for him, Ryan. I do truly hope the Lord heals him if that is the Lord's will but either way, the Lord's will is best.
Though I do help he makes a full recovery.
Perhaps you could ask the Holy Spirit to give you the right words to say to your uncle, to plant a seed of faith.  

CheyenneServant

Prayer Requests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces