Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[Famine Zone] It Just Bugs Me (Shikeen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:29 pm
CENTIPEDE CLASS TITAN

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HP: 80/80
RANGE: FAMINE ZONE
CLASS: ****
Attack: It tries to spit acid of everything in range
Auto damage: This creature does 5 auto damage a full round.
Upon capture: You may summon this creature once in battle, as long as it is in the Insanity zone (but nowhere else). It will continuously heal your character for 5 HP per move your character makes. Outside of battle, it takes on the form of a fog-shaped set of bracers
- You may also summon this outside of the Insanity zone, but it is severely weakened. It will show up as a scattering of tiny fog-like centipedes around you as an area of effect, but doesn't do damage other than intimidate. It temporarily shrouds you appearance as a horde of spiders until you are hit in battle.

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:43 pm
Aaaaah, yes. No more vacation time. Shik was perfectly comfortable with getting back to work, especially because he never saw battling as a job per se: more like the perfect hobby-turned-career. "Job" made it sound like there was "work" done, when really it was just an excuse to let the executioner vent his more violent urges.

"That one looks particularly energetic today," he pointed out to Shaheen as they flew, eying a writing bug of a Titan with a grin. "Shall we try our luck with this first, dear~?"

He had taken to trying out so-called pet names, none of which seemed to really fit in his mouth or properly describe Shaheen. Maybe a rock really was the best one he had ever come up with.

Issuing a cry, Shik dove down headlong into the splash of acid, pricking the thing for a most astounding opener.

HP: 45
Damage: 1
Distortion Crystals: 10
Boss HP: 79

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi rolled 9 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 4 Total: 22 (9-36)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:01 pm
The long and boring rest was over, the vacation time ended, and all Shaheen really had to show for the weeks spent doing nearly d**k all was the idea of a rebellion in her head, a passion in her heart for the change she longed to secure for the clans, and a bracelet that seemed to give her insanity some form of restraint.

Okay so she hadn't just sat around completely idle, but damn if it didn't feel good to be able to stretch her wings once more, and to be able to scour the lands below for giant sized enemies of the insanity type persuasion. When her eyes landed on any one of them, it was like greeting an old friend once more. Like it or not, she was afflicted with the same disease that gave these creatures shape and form, that allowed them to be what they were. She was linked to them.

But like her ailment, she knew she could also defeat and control them as well.

Spying the same creature just as Shik pointed it out, she gave a nod, affirmation that she was with him come the time of the attack.

And then she visibly winced, teeth grinding at the pet name he tacked on at the end. Oh well, it was better the kitten, right? She had nearly given him his feather back the first time he had called her that.

"There won't be any luck necessary. My skills alone will ensure victory." She shot back to him with her usual cocky smirk, though she couldn't help but hold back for just a few extra seconds, to watch him as he dove, to really get a chance to appreciate all of those flexing muscles as they worked to attack.

Or lack thereof. Wow, Shik. Good job. Shaheen could only roll her eyes as she dove down with a cry of her own, her blade coming alight in a yellow-gold blaze as she forced her Fear into it, before slamming it into the giant centipede with a great deal of force.

"All right, teddy bear?" She asked, her teeth gritted and her teeth bared at him. "Or were you planning on cuddling it to death?"

HP: 45
Damage: 18
Boss HP: 61  
medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:34 pm
"I'll cuddle you to death," he grumbled, which almost sounded affectionate. Almost. He was in a really good mood today all right. "Obviously I have no doubt in your abilities, my cuddly koo-koo kitten, but I assure you that my dagger will bring us victory this time."

Almost in a huffy manner, Shik hefted the dagger and went on a small frenzy, darting in and out and leaving little gashes in the centipede's foggy flesh.

"Besides, I'd actually like it to have a little kick before I got about making it mine," he added as he flew by, acid hot on his trail oh whoops.

HP: 40
Damage: 11
Boss HP: 50

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:50 pm
Acid splashed and burned against Shaheen's skin as the creature continued to writhe, likely now agitated by it's pair of assailants. She was forced to pull away, her short sword driven in so deep that it was desummoned in order to bring it back to her hand. At that point, she spent a few moments dodging spiky limbs, her wings at times flapping furiously to help her back off or gain height, and then laying still and flat for her to dive forward, her every movement a grand display of aerial movement, born from countless hours of practice and training.

His initial threat earned him a scoff, and a smile that wasn't quite a smirk. "You promise?" She asked, a twinkle in her golden eyes that quickly diminished when he continued on with more disgusting pet names and some kind of gushy romantic jargon she didn't quite understand nor really care to.

She also didn't really have much time to consider it, as Shik flew past her with acid spraying after him, forcing her to act quickly or be soaked down with a corrosive liquid that itched and burned and no thanks.

"If it is your dagger that brings us victory today, stud muffin, it will be because I was feeling generous and allowed it." She countered, flying up high and then dive bombing down once more, her sword slashing out at the back of the centipedes head along where it's neck might have been...if giant centipedes had necks of course.

HP: 40
Damage: 9
Boss HP: 41  
medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:57 pm
He almost choked on air at the moniker. "Perhaps," he managed to get out in his usual non-committal way, trying to shake off the very, very wrong words coming out of her mouth. Stud, yes. Muffin? What? No? Get it together, Shaheen, just call him a stud and be done with it.

Unless she wanted to eat him, in which case . . .

"I promise nothing until we succeed, my purrfect pet," Shik replied with a smirk, joining her at the juncture with a swift stab of his own weapon. "And that success requires we are ready to greet the sad little white coat that will serve as our sacrifice." The titan writhed and bucked like a good little animal; he had the sense to kick off back into the air before he had to find the ground the hard way.

HP: 35
Damage: 8
Boss HP: 33

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:08 pm
Only perhaps? Well, he just had to go and take all of the fun out of death cuddles, didn't he?

Shaheen's swing mid flight had taken her to the titan's other side, and upon reaching that destination, one of it's large and spiky legs managed to clip against one of her wings, sending her momentarily spiraling until she was able to get herself set to rights.

"Well, this one definitely has some kick to it, as you said, honey bear." She shrugged off the fact that she had nearly just been sent hurtling into the ground, before her expression turned a little bit sour, and she let out a disgusted sound from the back of her throat.

"One of their white coats. One. What I wouldn't give to get my claws into more." She spat, swooping in to swing her blade at the leg that had caused her to nearly fall, chopping it off in one clean swipe.

HP: 35
Damage: 3
Boss HP: 30  
medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:53 am
"Just the one," he agreed as distastefully. "But there are three parts Medea mentioned: perhaps we will be granted more targets after this." One could certainly hope. "And if not, well--"

Shik divebombed back down, slashing at the centipede's carapace and rumbling with laughter as its tail whipped at him. "Accidents sometimes happen, don't they, snoogypuss~"

HP: 30
Damage: 10
Boss HP: 20

Seussi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:29 am
Shaheen snorted derisively, lightly skimming her wing over top of Shik's head as she darted past him and back over the centipede to it's other side, in an attempt to avoid yet more of the acid that was being spewed at them from all directions as it continued to writhe. "If you continue to speak to me like this, Shikobooboo, I might decline any invitations I had thought to give you to live in my lair with me." That's right, she was going to get her own damned lair if it killed her, and if he didn't quit with the disgusting pet names, she was going to be very tempted to lock him out.

"And why should it only be one? Why not try to take down several, and Medea can have her pick of them, while the others well..." She reached behind her back and pulled out her second sword, the one that's crystal's shone and glimmered, while wispy tendrils of fog forever shrouded it's blade. With a grunt of effort, she stabbed them both into the centipede, again just behind it's head as before, causing it to fall to the ground, it's writhes turning to twitches.

"Spoils of war." She smirked, both of her swords coming free of the titan's body. She gestured with one at the creature, her smile turning almost sweet, if one didn't know her well enough.

"I've decided I shall be generous. You may have this one, if you wish."

Damage: 5 + 6 (insanity sword) = 11
Boss HP: 9

Ol-j-man
get yer taming on

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:10 pm
Shikobooboo. He had to snort and give her credit for that one.

Although laughing made it a little hard to tame the stupid worm.

Distortion Crystals: 8

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:10 pm
It was nice to watch her take it down with the insanity sword in hand, though, in the way of bitching weaponry. Shik was in no way a fan of Insanity based weapons, but like this, well . . . He could make a few exceptions.

"You mean our lair, woman," he pointed out, dropping the name game as he wrestled the centipede in the middle of its final thrashes. "You'll not be taking full credit for that. You have had your trials, but so have I; the compensation will be split between us."

Trials like dealing with people.

Distortion Crystals: 6

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:11 pm
Finally he managed to grab two of his crystals and pressed them hard to the beast, grunting as it writhed even harder for a few moments before slowly disintegrating, morphing from beast to accessory; as the crystals' power died out, Shik was left with a set of new bracers that, while cold and distinctly unpleasant to look upon for all of the trouble it had given before, was still going to be useful, he was certain.

At least one could repurpose Insanity. There was hope yet of overcoming it.

"My thanks for your generosity," he said to Shaheen as he stood and turned to her, flashing his new acquisitions with a grin. "Now, let's see if I can't be a little courteous in return and help you find one."

Distortion Crystals: 4

Centipede tamed!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:02 am
Shaheen landed on the ground, wings sweeping in behind her, stirring up sand in their wake. All she could do was wait and watch, straightening up from her crouched position, arms crossing over her chest. She smirked at Shik's laughter, mouth opening as though to chastise him for it as she could see it was making him have trouble with the centipede as he struggled with it in the sand, but her mouth snapped shut at the last second. Let him have his moment of fun without any interruptions from her. If he screwed it up somehow well...she could always finish the job herself.

At the mention of it being their lair, however, she could only quirk an eyebrow at him. "I will take as much credit as I am due." Her tone indicated that she thought she was due all the damn credit, despite whatever reasoning he decided to give to prove otherwise. "Unless you speak of the trials of winning me over. I suppose that in that case, yes, what is mine could be considered yours as well." Another broad smirk as she waited for him, somewhat impatiently, to tame the damn beast.

And then it was finally done.

"You're welcome." A flip of her hair, likely something she had learned from Lan, as she turned away from the scene, but not before eyeing up the bracers with a some amount of envy. But soon, she would have the same, or possibly even better. They would both scour the land clean of the titans and keep for themselves the spoils of such efforts.

They still had a lot of work to do to get that far, so she wasted no time in launching herself back into the air, always assuming he would be right there beside her.

Ol-j-man
quick closing tag while I start the next one /o/

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces