Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Kiri Only: The Demon Seal Info (Everyone! Read! Vote!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Opinion
I like it, let's go for it.
76%
 76%  [ 10 ]
I'm not sold on it.
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Can we add...(post suggestion)
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:18 pm
Here is the village unified seal (created by moi with the advice and aid of AOE). Read it over, give your opinions and VOTE IN THE POLL.

Cry of the Earth God's Seal
User Image

Seal- Seals a demon by imprisoning and breaking it down into a tree that then redistributes the power as a never ending power supply to protect the village and strengthen Kiri shinobi attacks from inside the village for a short amount of time.

Rank S+

How it works-A set of four circles is carved into an area (one I'll create). There is one large circle with three smaller circles inside that are filled with smaller concentric circles. Between the circles are descriptions of trees to aid in the seals potency. The physical seal is covered in soil that is interlaced w/ tree seeds.
Requires at a minimum three (3) Senju with Doton users of Jounin rank.
Using [Mokuton: Jubaku Eiso [ Wood Release: Tree Bind Flourishing Burial ] in conjunction with [Tree Eating Technique (custom, not yet created)], the demon is literally eaten away by the growing seeds like fertilizer, its body and power broken down to fuel the growth. The tree will be massive at about 346ft tall and a diameter of 73ft at the base with a canopy almost three times that. Around the base of the tree, spiraling upward in three rows, the techniques of the demon are inscribed from the inside out in nearly indecipherable script.

Village Benefits- The tree gives off a massive protection jutsu that is normally very sedated and dispassionate. It covers the entire village and stretches a few dozen feet out from the village gates. It doesn't effect anyone of Kirigakure but those coming from outside the village suffer a marked difference if they come in disguise. Using the jutsu [Bright Eyes(not created, unsure) Illusions, jutsu based disguises and genjutsu that distorts or effects vision are stripped away, uselessly wasted when they pass through the tree's protection. After entering though (assuming they've gotten past the ANBU who are now aware of some mild treachery), they can reapply the jutsu or disguise at will.

Shinobi Benefits
-All Ranks receive a chakra boost of 250
-All Kiri shinobi will be able to use the power to increase the strength of one [1] jutsu for a single use spanning three [3] posts up to two [2] ranks higher without suffering the reductions that come from the higher ranking. They only lose the amount of chakra and stamina of the techniques original ranks. Jutsu techniques have their own restrictions:
---Nin/Gen: can increase up to two [2] ranks one [1] jutsu of choice for three [3] posts. Increasing by one [1] rank decreases the reduction of the original jutsu's rank by 10 chakra and 10 stamina. Increasing by two [2] ranks decreases the reduction of the original jutsu's rank by five [5] chakra and 10 stamina.
HOWEVER. If the technique being used is S/S+ rank, the user needs only half the chakra to complete the technique. No other benefits are applied to S/S+ rank usage while using the benefit.
---Buki/Tai: Stamina use is decreased by 15 per technique rank used (ie 15 for E, 30 for D, etc.) with an additional stamina boost of 80 and chakra boost of 40 for the duration of the fight.

Benefit Cost-- Attempting to use the benefit for more then one technique during a fight will result in a chakra loss of half the user's chakra pool and a decrease of 100 stamina. Attempting to use the benefit in another village or country will result in.....looking like an idiot because it doesn't work outside the Water Country and ends at the crossroads from Mist to other villages.

Learning Techniques- - The demon’s techniques are inscribed around the trunk in a layer of three spiraling layers of script that is almost indecipherable. In order to access the techniques, one must be of certain rank to learn a set number of techniques. For genin, only one [1] technique of D or C ranking; for Chuunin, two [2] techniques of B or A ranking; for Jounin or higher, 2 [2] techniques of any ranking. The techniques do not stack. At chuunin, the user can add the other two technique to their roster and at jounin they can add the final two. 5 techniques per person. Any technique learned must be rigorously recorded and a link placed in the profile of the user after being posted to a roster (to be created). These are the only techniques, as part of the seal, capable of being used outside the village.

Learning Posts Outline:
-No reductions (personal or otherwise)
-Meditation/training posts are required to decipher the techniques before they can be learned.
For D-C rank techniques: 3meditation trainings/mission posts and 2 techniques posts (5posts total)
For B-A rank techniques: 4meditation trainings/mission posts and 2techniues posts (6posts total)
For S rank techniques: 4meditation trainings/mission posts and 3techniques posts (7posts total)
For S+ rank techniques: 5meditation trainings/mission posts and 3techniques posts (8posts total)

Using Techniques & Extra Chakra Pool-Using the techniques requires the use of the extra chakra pool of 250 and pulls from there when using the techniques outside the village. There is no regeneration period for this pool outside of the village but within the village, the chakra regenerates at a rate of 20chakra for every post that it is not used in battle and 30chakra for every meditative post focused on restoring it.
All benefits last only so long as the jutsu is in play [three posts at most!!!], can only be used on one [1] technique and the benefit can only be used within Kiri and Water Country (benefit does not work in other villages).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:02 pm
Come on, guys.....I finally put the seal up and no one is looking at it?  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:07 pm
Needs more erupting volcanoes and skulls carved into mountain faces that weep lava flows.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:12 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Needs more erupting volcanoes and skulls carved into mountain faces that weep lava flows.

-throws erupting volcanoes and skull mountains in Sugar's face- Get out, douceur, before I use your face to clean the table. heart
Your opinion is not the one I need for this, visage de bébé.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:21 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Victorian Clockwork

-throws erupting volcanoes and skull mountains in Sugar's face- Get out, douceur, before I use your face to clean the table. heart

Well, okay, but only because I have to take a shower and do other stuff, mon amour.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:29 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

Well, okay, but only because I have to take a shower and do other stuff, mon amour.

emotion_zzz  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:34 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

emotion_zzz

-Pulls at her cheeks.- Do I bore you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:51 pm
You already know where I stand. I love it. <3  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:56 pm
You're biased already. You like all of your waifu's stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:01 pm
digital m u f f i n s
You already know where I stand. I love it. <3

heart heart heart  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:02 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

emotion_zzz

Only when you attempt to be an honest and compassionate human being.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:17 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

emotion_zzz

Only when you attempt to be an honest and compassionate human being.

You'll love me for being a rotten, dishonest, mangy, lowdown, backstabbing cur?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:45 am
I think it's an interesting idea. It's a little confusing to understand but that's probably because I just woke up. I'm curious to find out what the 'techniques' mentioned toward the end are. If I read right, more will be coming?

The main thing that I noticed is with Buki/Tai jutsu stamina reduction. With a 15 stamina reduction, that means the first techniques that would cost anything are A rank at 5 stamina? Or is it down to a minimum of 5 stamina, which I think the guild's general rule is? Also, does it apply to both simple and complex techniques?

Not that it affects me, but it might be important for other people. Besides that, I see nothing wrong. I'm game.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:33 am

So....kiri gets its own god tree?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200