Submit

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:03 pm
..Found a little corner where all the books were in foreign languages ( mostly in English)..And a little blue book caught my eye ''The Prince'' By Tiffany Reisz..
Saw that it should be erotic, thought that I'd never read a book in English and never an erotic one as well.Bought it and only for 0,5 €. Finished reading it last night and it was sooo much more than I expected. It was interesting to read and surprisingly easy to read and...not as erotic as I had expected.It ended with such a bang that it practically caught me off guard and now I have to go and find the next book from that series in a book store (because I doubt this one will be in that second hand store) and pay a lot of money for it..but I have a feeling it will be worth it when I finally track it down and read it through. wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:20 pm
I do read erotica from time to time, but mostly unpublished stuff. If it was really that good, I'd have to figure out how to get my hands on it some time. XD  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:42 am
xoAniLuv
I do read erotica from time to time, but mostly unpublished stuff. If it was really that good, I'd have to figure out how to get my hands on it some time. XD

I wouldn't say it is the best book in the world, but it was good and definitely different.. You'll have to read it to understand what I mean ..Dominatrixes, gay sex, regular sex, submissive stuff...this book has it all but also has an interesting plot ;D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:00 am
Hmmm sounds interesting whats it about?  

Raeiko

out of controll

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:07 am
Sounds like my type of book.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:06 pm
Liisukas
xoAniLuv

I wouldn't say it is the best book in the world, but it was good and definitely different.. You'll have to read it to understand what I mean ..Dominatrixes, gay sex, regular sex, submissive stuff...this book has it all but also has an interesting plot ;D

Sounds interesting. smile  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:24 am
Raeiko

As you might have already read above.. It's about a certain Dominatrix and all kinds of sex, + a person who was thought to be dead....and something else that I'm not going to talk about ;D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:31 pm
Liisukas
Raeiko

As you might have already read above.. It's about a certain Dominatrix and all kinds of sex, + a person who was thought to be dead....and something else that I'm not going to talk about ;D
uhm lol ok xD  

Raeiko

18. ✿ - - - Books

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces