Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] Point of no return (Vaith/Nevada)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:28 pm
There was about 100000000000000000000000000000000000 reasons she didn't want to be in this ******** house, in this ******** place in this just...but with portals half way online, they wanted research to resume of the haunted house.

Lance had told her that the best place to go was life for the questions she wanted to work on, and life had sent her to the Haunted house.

Her gun was drawn as she shifted, aiming at anything that made a odd noise in the creaky old building. Ever so slowly, she made her way into a room, looking around for the coast clear.

FFFFFFFFF Please don't let Amrita be here, pleaseeeeeee.....She needed her good eye still.

Quote:
Rolling a 4: NO HEALING IS ALLOWED IN BATTLE. Someone is whispering to you about something, but you can't place out what, it is hard to focus. Everything distracts you, even the tiniest flash of light or flicker of movement.

Random Artist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:23 am
"Shooting me is kindly unappreciated." Vaith said softly, avoiding in being in the hunter's direct line of vision or fire. He was off, to the side, tugging at the collar of his brand new tux-like outfit.

"You look nervous, any reason why?" Vaith said simply, pure curiosity. He hadn't run into a hunter in a while, much less the haunted house. Why the house decided today of all days was a day to bring Vaith in, he would never have guessed. He just wished it didn't bring him in period.

It was unfortunate, the way life worked.

Nyxtsuki Moon

revenant aria

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:06 pm
Nevada jumped again, shooting the ground out of reflex rather then actually thought. She turned the tommy gun on the student...

"You..." Her gun shook just a little before lowering, "You're a student?" There was a distinct resemblance of human characteristics from him. A suit, a human face, body shape. The only difference was the horns, the tail.

"I don't want to shoot..." She kept the gun lowered but there was apprehension, and fear. "I don't think I should have to answer that but...since you are being so kind Handsome..."

She tilted her head away and looked around, "I'm just trying to avoid another of your kind in here. It took my eye last time, a coma for a week....This place isn't full of fond memories..." She scrunched up her nose. "Which makes me wonder, why aren't you attacking me?"

Random Artist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:19 pm
"Yep. A reaper--You've seen the stats and books, we resemble humans, just like you."

His finger ran over the small head of his familiar, scratching behind Note's ears, making Note's neck curl in pleasure. Her hesitance and fear was something Vaith could sympathize with-- yet at the same time, he was wary of her weapon. They had the ability to destroy him. As much sympathy as he had for her, he realized that he should probably keep a step back. Dissipating was painful, even if they came back.

"What's that human phrase? An eye for an eye? I have no doubt that she probably didn't come unscathed from her encounter with you."

It was a very very good thing this hunter didn't drop Amrita's name. Because Vaith liked Amrita.

"A tit for a tat. A surprise attack's no fun."

Vaith didn't tell the hunter this, but fighting with a hunter had it's perks. He had no grudge but he did need a knowledgeable defense.. so if he didn't kill her and she didn't kill him, he had a motive for fighting. Maybe this was why the haunted house appeared before him.. "We could start the fight, anytime you're ready."

Nyxtsuki Moon

revenant aria

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:21 pm
She snorted, "You would beyond the horns and glowing pet." Then started to shift again. "No, she walked away better. It's not like the creature had it's own body to break, it just broke mine. And it's down it to three or more hunters." She didn't want to fight this kid, but just being here was making her blood pressure rise.

"You're extremely polite for someone who wants to fight." She hesitated and then shrugged, "Then I assume ladies first?"

She didn't move from her spot.

Nevada: 50/50
Damage: 0
Charge: 0/3

Random Artist

revenant aria rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:28 am
"What can I say? it's just my reaper way~" Vaith said in a melodic voice, sidestepping her attack easily. Instead, his claws extended from him, to attack the hunter. His claws hit successfully, his eyebrows creasing in concentration. He barely moved as well, from his spot.

Hp: 50
Dice: 2d10-6
damage: 7

Nyxtsuki Moon

revenant aria

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:53 am
"Hey now..." She watched the claws rise and tried to move, instead stepping right into it. "Ow, damn..." She looked down to expect that it had cut through her...and it hadn't. "Thank god for FEAR shields this time around.."

She hitched the gun up again...

Only to have it jam on her.

"LEROY..."

/Sorry pidge, I was admiring the boils tux. Wish I could have one of those./
HP: 43/50
Damage: 0
Charge: 0/3

Random Artist

revenant aria rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:51 pm
"Leroy?"

"Is that the name of your weapon? Sorta like having a familiar, I'd imagine." Vaith gave a little scratch to his dragon familiar, Note. Several tendrils of noise markings aimed for the hunter as her weapon jammed.

Speaking of weapons and names..

"Oh hey, would you happen to know if anybody has a weapon named Zeke? I'm kinda looking for him~"

Hp: 50/50
Dice: 2d10-6
damage: 4

revenant aria

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:17 pm
"Leroy." She repeated and blinked, "Well...yes. yes he's my weapon."

/Rude, this kid thinks I'm like one of those pets other reapers had./

"Leroy thinks its rude that you think of him as a pet all the other reapers had." She rubbed her head and wondering why she was talking to a halloween creature, human looking or not.

"Zeke?" She tried to fix Leroy's jam by squeezing the trigger a couple of times and then shaking it. "I'm sure if I've heard any weapon named Zeke." But not all hunters gave out their weapons names.

"Why does it matter to you-" Whoops, there went Leroy, firing off. "I am really not sorry but sorry about that."

Nevada: 39/50
Damage: 10 (well okay then)
Charge: 1/3

revenant aria rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:42 pm
This time it was Note's turn to screech in indignation. He clawed at Vaith's tux, sending him backwards causing Leroy's attack hitting Vaith squarely in the gut. Oh god, that was going to take awhile to heal. Despite that, Vaith had a bone to pick and it wasn't with the pretty hunter.

"Ok, Leroy, it is not rude to be compared to a familiar."

Vaith pointed at Note and then at Leroy with a offended scowl. He didn't mind that he was talking to an object. Even if it was alive.

"You know what? Familiars are awesome. They're like your annoying conscience, amazing in all the right and wrong ways. They're not pets-- if you call a reaper's familiar a pet again, I'm not gonna blame them if they murder you."

He thought about it.

".. again."

"Oh, thanks babe for the information." He gave Nevada a wave of thanks, clicking his tongue with a grin. There was a sharp attack pointed at Leroy though, although it was nothing more than a flick really.

HP: 40/50
Damage: 1

revenant aria

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:50 pm
/Hell yes it is rude to be called a pet!!!/ Leroy angrily yelled, causing Nevada to flinch. To akin it to feeling, it felt like the weapon was slithering and coiling in her brain. At least it was the imagery he presented her with. /I'm not some stupid former glory of a reaper turned to a little pet for you, I'm still a jackdamn reaper! Famaliers are nothing but convinent pets who sometimes attack for you! I'm better then those figments of fear./

Nevada wasn't sure she wanted to be translator but since Vaith seemed to be talking to her weapon more then her well-

"Leroy still says comparing him to a pet is insulting and that he's far better then a figmenting fear from you and...well you get the idea." She rubbed her head.

and then stopped rubbing because-"Did you just call me babe?" Okay first off, flattering but she wasn't sure how to feel about it from Halloween creature and second, Leroy's screeching had hit a new volume because she was already returning with -"Thanks Handsome-".

"Uhm, Could you not do that again though? Leroy's very possesive and he's really yelling and HEY!" She slapped the fear hand that was trying to attack the weapon specifically, "This is mine." She clutched Leroy tighter to her.

Nevada: 38/50
Damage: 3 slapping damage, u stahp Note.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games