Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Just Back From A BackPacking Trip

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gay?
  GAY!
View Results

Luna Breeeze

Chatty Fairy

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:28 am
I just got back from backpacking all around Colorado and Kansas. So now I have some free time. I'd love to make some friends and friends wink while I am back around writing my book and working minimum wage. I know it's Nov. But I got back in Sept. So How was your summer? Lets flash back a few months and lets make some new acquaintances!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:24 am
That sounds like an interesting way to spend a summer. ^^ Did you go alone or with friends?

I spent most of my summer tying up loose ends before moving, and getting together with my friends. I moved from New Brunswick to Ontario, and spent most of August in Ottawa.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Luna Breeeze

Chatty Fairy

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:34 am
Taeryyn
That sounds like an interesting way to spend a summer. ^^ Did you go alone or with friends?

I spent most of my summer tying up loose ends before moving, and getting together with my friends. I moved from New Brunswick to Ontario, and spent most of August in Ottawa.

I went with one friend and had two dogs (unfortunately they were not able to return with us.)

Sounds like a nice summer as well I hope you were able to take a keep pictures my phone was lost hitching and the 2nd camera I had broke sad But the memory's will ALWAYS be in my heart! . What are the winter plans as it's slowly started to snow here in upstate NY. lol  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games