Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:14 pm
I suddenly wanna start planning an Assassin's Creed roleplay for when I permanently return in Jan/Feb. I'm having a bit of a hard time thinking of a plot due to my lame history skills and how to make it work due to the present and past structure of the games. Anyone wanna help me out? I'm currently trying to decide on a time period. I'm kinda thinking maybe the 1920's to 1930's, WWII and Great Depression time basically.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:20 pm
Hitler was obviously a templar as was Stalin. I am very interested in this project  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:43 pm
And the Japanese guy, lol.

Hmm... Perhaps three different Assassin ancestors and three different Assassin descendants? ^.^ And many everyone could have a past and present character, so when we switch, it won't be too confusing!

But what would the Templars be after this time around... Hmm...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:49 pm
Ooh! Perhaps the Jewish were hiding a Piece of Eden in Germany, so that's why Hitler was so big on the Jews! But what about in Russia and Japan though...  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:55 pm
I'd say look back towards the Jewish and Hebrew history and about their migrations to figure what kind of piece of Eden they were hiding/ moving with. Could go back to ancient times that they had it in their hands the hold time and moved about with the piece and switched it between each tribe (twelve tribes) thus Hitler went on his hunt and daring world domination. Could lead to later the the piece of Eden is guarded heavily in Isreal modern time, if that seems logical. I'm not really that well educated in world history.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:56 pm
For Russia google 'The Amber Room' could be a good historical piece to use. Perhaps a room that held great power.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:06 pm
ark of the covenant, dur.

And I'm not so sure about japan being templars, on the other hand, maybe a group of templars that absorbed their assassin's into the templar order? Russia wasn't axis so we're not going, Axis are templars here  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:39 pm
I forgot that Stalin was Italian, not Russian. I was just gonna make Hitler, Stalin, and the Japan leader Templars since they were on the same side. The whole country is not Templar, just their corrupted officials.

Perhaps the oil that burned the candle for 8 days could be the Piece of Eden in Germany and there are Pieces in Italy and Japan that need to be combined with it to bring out the true power. Perhaps a return of the Papal Staff?  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:59 pm
Stalin's russian.... but his ideals are very templaryish which is why I mentioned it.....

also IDEA, both for the rp (maybe) and their next game
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:10 pm
Ok. Russia, Germany, Japan. God, my history sucks. So I will look into the Amber Room.

I like the WWII time a bit better cause we can give 3 people a chance to be Assassin ancestors. Me being one.

Should I let the 3 corrupt leaders be avaliable as roles or should they be NPCs?  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:32 pm
prolly npcs I know I'd go power mad if I was playing a leader of a ww2 superpower. As for the reason for germany attacking russia, cause they had a ceasefire before Hitler attacked them. difference of opinion at a templar meeting causes Hitler to lash out with his armies.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:36 pm
It should also be noted (and those who have played through the previous games know this) that the world's power structure was dramatically altered after World War II, up to that point, the Assassins and Templars had been trading blows with each other and that it is possible that Templars in both the Allies and Axis engineered the conflict in order to better position their agents into places of power as well as reduce interference from the Assassins, the results being what happened during Desmond's run in the present, how the order was almost entirely gone and the Templars pretty much controlled the world. It should also be noted that Russia was originally allied with the Axis, but after Germany tried invading (look up Stalingrad) the alliance was broken and Russia teamed up with the Allies. If we see Stalin as a Templar, it is possible that he and Hitler engineered Germany's turn on Russia so that Stalin could convert the Allied leaders (or whomever he could) over to the Templar cause. This could also mean that while the Cold War was mainly a conflict of ideals, it could also very well mean that the Templars were hunting down and exterminating any and all Assassins they could find while simultaneously grabbing up every Piece of Eden they could find.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:50 pm
yay a history buff! Save us teacher from the horrors of ignorance!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:54 pm
I'm not really that big of a history buff, I just know a bit about the lore from all the hidden puzzles in Assassin's Creed 2 and from what little I remember from history class.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:58 pm
Why not make it in modern times? Or pick a time in history like one of the ones mentioned above. And instead of a present character and an ancestor, why not just make us all assassin's of the time period? Be a bit less complex, and still have to do with the game.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff