The camp site was a mess; the tent had been flattened, with many of its supporting rods snapped in half or bent at odd angles. It was also torn in several places. Leroy could be seen by the side of the wrecked tent, his clothing caked with a mixture of mud and blood; however, he did not look like he was heavily injured, so the blood must belong to someone else. Any attempts made to move him would be met with a lot of resistance.

"T-They took them...." He would mutter once in a while, his eyes, bloodshot from all the tears he shed, were wide with fear, "T-Took..."

Who are "they"?

"Mantis...? No... Not... I... Crab...?" He whispered, going into a fetal position as he stared at the wrecked tent, "C-Creature..."

If you looked at the spot he was staring at, you would see the remains of a minipet - now unrecognizable due to all the mud on its body - that had been ripped in half.

Who are you referring to by "them"?

"M-Mal... Malcolm... M-My Park... Rangers..." He averted eye contact, and lowered his voice, muttering more to himself than he was talking to you, "We shouldn't have done that. Shouldn't have done that at all... He didn't stand a c-chance..."

What happened exactly?

"..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leroy seemed incapable of answering any other questions, sobbing to himself and cowering whenever Malcolm or the Park Rangers were brought up...

[OOC INSTRUCTIONS

• Feel free to rp and talk among each other/just hang around until the 60 hours for the Woods CYOA is up; the next part of the CYOA will be introduced then!
  • If you want to poke at the wrecked tent or ask Leroy more questions/do something to Leroy, quote Dragain and put your actions in BOLD + RED; I cannot make sure that they will be responded to due to timezones and all that, but I will try my best! ;;]

If you have questions, do not hesitate to IM me at XDragain, PM me on Gaia, or- Well, you know what to do!]