Submit

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:46 am
Okay, so I may not be as old as some of the other geezers in the guild, but I just wanted to know about how you feel about hitting major birthdays like this. Personally, I myself happen to be looking at my life and wondering how I actually feel about it. On one hand, I'm not that old yet, but feel it sometimes and really think I should see myself as somewhat seasoned. On the other hand, I'm slightly freaking out since while I have 3 kids, a wonderful husband, etc, I really haven't done much with my life. What about you guys? When you've hit that major milestone, how do you feel about it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:37 am
I'm 33 and I feel that I have not done anything with my life. I blame my accident back in late 2000. It caused me to silent since I can't express myself like I used too.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Lady Tamuril

Shameless Cutie-Pie

9,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:13 am
My husband just turned 31, and my sister just turned 30 this year. I'm just 28 now, and so far, I'm completely excited to step into my 30's. Most of my friends are in their 30's and they are having a great time.

My 20's were completely normal, and possibly bland. But I'm all for being positive. Life doesn't end when you reach a certain age, so what power does the number have? I've only been 28 for a month now, but it's a pretty rockin' age. I'm married and have a house full of pets. No children. No exciting career. No money to speak of.. but completely and totally lovin' life.

I'm planning my 2nd wedding already (to the same guy.. we're renewing in 3 years). I'm planning my dream house - though who knows when we'll actually build it.

Do you have any plans? Any goals? Any big crazy, will probably never happen, but it's fun to think about anyway ideas?  
Serious Conversations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games