Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH | 1v1] I like your Big Snake | Thanatos & Chel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:34 pm
Really. You can't let your guard down for a minute in this school.

While he had heard about this place before - he was pretty sure some students called it the Haunted House, and it was the destination of one of the school's crazy field trips - he had never actually been there. He certainly didn't see it coming; one moment, he was walking along a corridor in school, and before he knew it, he was in a room, trying to find a way out with Biskoto looking more and more worried with every passing second.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:56 pm
Chel snuck down the hallways once more. It seemed like a pretty rowdy day. First a mummy (luckily they were slow moving), then a few of their weird plant "minipets." She still didn't get minipets. Freaky little things.

"Hellooooo?" she called out, but quietly. She really hoped that nothing stirred, and she could report that the place was empty and she could go home. Chel was admittedly tired, and she wanted to go wrap up in some blankets and sleep for thirteen years, but somehow she couldn't see Allan giving her that privelege.

A few steps more and she noticed a taller, lankier guy. She almost thought him human, until she realized his coat was blueish, not white. < It is my conclusion that you should hide. Your survival rate increases 3.247% if you hide. >

Chel ducked behind an old table, taking her weapons advice. Now she just had to wait.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:35 pm
Thanatos sighed, putting Biskoto on the ground as he stretched his limbs; while he wasn't sure how long he had been walking, he wasn't sure if walking more would help... Besides, he was getting rather tired. He even thought he heard someone nearby, but when he turned around to look, there was nobody there. Just some old looking furniture.

"Will we be sssstuck here... Forever?" Biskoto's eyes widened slightly at the word 'forever', coiling around the reaper's feet before moving forward into the unknown, using him as an anchor of sorts.

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:59 am
Holy s**t he had a giant snake. That was not only terrifying, but incredibly badass. Chel had to give some of these creatures props. They could light on fire, they could float- they even had giant snakes apparently. The more she learned about them through experience, the cooler they seemed.

Should she attack now? < Wait approximately 4.51 seconds. This will provide maximum distraction for the boil. >

How do you even know that??

< Because that is approximately when you will lose your patience and attack anyways. >

I didn't even know you could do sarcasm.

dragain

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Dragain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:20 pm
Both the reaper and his giant snake weren't paying as much attention to their surroundings as they should though; the snake was too stressed out, and the reaper was too nonchalant about being stuck in an unfamiliar place. In his opinion, things like this happen all the time when you're a student of this school...  
Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:26 pm
Biskoto thought that she caught a new scent, as faint as it was, and decided to move in that direction - it could be a clue, after all! Or maybe it would lead them to someone who could help them get out of here... Although she doubted that anyone would live in this place-

"Hello there, darling!" Her little snake face practically lit up when she spotted a person behind one of the tables. In her excitement, Biskoto curled around her, giving the female a gentle - at least, she thought she was being gentle - squeeze out of affection, "Do you have any idea how to get out of thisss place?"

HP: 40/40
Damage: 1

chimarii

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:30 pm
"Shhh," Chel hushed the snake, waving her hands in a "shoo shoo" motion frantically. She couldn't risk the guy noticing her. It was too late though, the snake had begun talking to her, even going so far as to wrap itself around her. All was lost.

Chel jumped up from behind the furniture, aiming an arrow directly at the snake. Now some people said you needed range for a bow, but some people hadn't taken an energy arrow directly to the face from point blank. "Oy get away!" she shouted. Chel had never been fond of snakes.

No that wasn't correct. She liked snakes. She liked snakes from a distance.

HP: 39/40
DMG: 5
Charge: 1/3 | 0/2

Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:45 pm
Biskoto looked almost hurt. Alright, she was definitely physically hurt thanks to the hit to the face, but she was also mentally and emotionally hurt since the stranger attacked her out of the blue seconds after their meeting. She didn't ask to be born a scary snake! Plus, snakes can be really cute and cuddly when you get to know them!

Also assuming you're not a tasty looking minipet...

"... You're one of those humans, aren't you?" Thanatos sighed, taking a good look at the ghoul's white coat; while he hadn't actually ran into a lot of hunters, he had heard enough to be wary of their presence. Besides, she did just attack his familiar, "I'm assuming you're not going to just show us the way out?"

HP: 35/40
Damage: 0

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:26 pm
Chel lowered her bow and squinted at the fellow. "What d'you mean those humans?" She leaned a little closer. "Are you bein' racist?"

She looked around the hallways. "You need help out or something? If you're like ... wounded I'm not gonna take you down. That's not fair at all."

HP: 39/40
DMG: wow
Charge: 1/3 | 0/2

dragain
gosh darnit i keep not noticing ur tags cause u dont quote me baka

Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:38 am
"Racist? Unless hunters is considered a race among humans, no, not really," Thanatos replied, walking towards the ghoul so that he could grab one of the chairs by the table. Sitting down, he leaned against the back, making himself comfortable, "Wounded or not, what's the purpose of, as you put it, taking us down? Do you find joy in it?"

He honestly wanted no part in it.

Biskoto, meanwhile, was rubbing her head against the hunter's ankle, and probably bumping against her a little too roughly; oh, the inconvenience of not having hands...

Damage: 6

chimarii
xcuz me kouhai i tagged you on aim that day ok

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:13 am
"Oh! Oh-" Chel responded, clumsily trying to pick her bow up again to shoot once more. "You're one of them okay I just thought you were some weirdo with a snake. He's cute by the way." Well it wasn't entirely the truth, but it also wasn't a lie.

She hastily shot an arrow that slammed into the wall about 5 feet away from Thanatos. "Ah c'mon. Don't be like that. It's not like I want to do this."

HP: 33/40
DMG: rly
Charge: 1/2 | 0/2

dragain

Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:02 am
"You make it sound like there are weirdos with strange pets among your ranks," Thanatos chuckled as Biskoto perked up at the word 'cute'; yes, she is very cute. The compliment had her bump her head against Chel's ankle again.

He flinched when an arrow was fired in his general direction, making the decision to remain on the chair rather than move out of the way; the huntress seemed about as enthusiastic about the fight as he was - which was not a lot. He raised an eyebrow, "I have trouble believing that you're here because you were forced to."

Damage: 3

chimarii
i know he has a handsome face but you can tty go ahead and hit his face

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items