Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Between two times (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:38 pm
What would happen if a scientist and Mage met, what if they were from two different times?
Our story starts when a young Inventor is making a machine for something or other when it explodes in his face and now he is somehow thrown into a different time? Here he would meet a Mage who would make his question his beliefs

It's time to see where this tale shall take these two people and if it'll change the way they see the world especially between there times.

Name:
Role:
Personality:
Bio:
Extra:
Pic:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:30 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:28 pm
Monotonesword34

((I'll just put her name and age because i have no idea how to start))

User Image

Name: Karla Espinoza

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:49 pm
Darkness Everdeen
Monotonesword34
Darkness Everdeen

User Image

Name: Neah Meilieu
Role: Inventor
Personality: Quiet and calm, he was taught to see things logically so can seem rather cold at first but in certain situations can show wonder and excitement over things. He tries to be helpful and shows decent manners but has a nasty streak if somebody angers him
Bio: Neah was born into an age where magic is being used less and less due to people making machines to make things easier. He quickly showed a creative mind even at one point building a working toy car. Now he works alone in a small workshop repairing and building new things.
Extra:
Pic: User Image  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:54 pm
Monotonesword34
Darkness Everdeen
Monotonesword34
Darkness Everdeen

User Image

Name: Neah Meilieu
Role: Inventor
Personality: Quiet and calm, he was taught to see things logically so can seem rather cold at first but in certain situations can show wonder and excitement over things. He tries to be helpful and shows decent manners but has a nasty streak if somebody angers him
Bio: Neah was born into an age where magic is being used less and less due to people making machines to make things easier. He quickly showed a creative mind even at one point building a working toy car. Now he works alone in a small workshop repairing and building new things.
Extra:
Pic: User Image

((ok. shall we start?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:09 pm
Darkness Everdeen

(Lets)
User Image

Neah woke slowly with a soft yawn as he lifted his head from his desk before sighing "Ugh fell asleep here again" he said pushing his body up and sat up straight before yawning again as he looked over at the large metal ring large enough for two people to stand side by side with room to spare linked to pipes and wires. ~I wonder if this will work being based of magic and all~ he thought with a frown  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:16 pm
Monotonesword34

User Image

Karla had woken up early and was fixing books onto shelves with her magic while also reading a book she was interested in. She had taken up being the assistant of a powerful mage and had been learning a lot out of doing so. She found it strange that there were some people who refused to use magic or that had completely forgotten how to use it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:35 pm
Darkness Everdeen
Monotonesword34

User Image

Karla had woken up early and was fixing books onto shelves with her magic while also reading a book she was interested in. She had taken up being the assistant of a powerful mage and had been learning a lot out of doing so. She found it strange that there were some people who refused to use magic or that had completely forgotten how to use it.

Neah had washed and changed now dressed in a plain old grey shirt and black trousers and was back at his desk looking over the notes he made the night before eating a slice of toast rubbing out and changing some mistakes before nodding with a smirk "I can test today with some adjustments, i just hope that this matter transporter works" he muttered as he looked over at the clock hanging on the wall before sighing "But first i'd better finish that repair on Old man Miko's Cart" he said heading to his workshop  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:57 pm
Monotonesword34

Karla was walking around and suddenly bumped into things because she was reading. An old man came into the room. "Karla, I have something for you to do," he said. "I need you to take this to Neah's workshop to get fixed." She nodded and took the item he was holding out to her. It had been destroyed quite a bit so it was hard to tell that it was even a pocket watch. She left the magic book store and went over to where the his workshop was. She came in slowly and look around."'Hello?" she called out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:08 pm
Darkness Everdeen
Monotonesword34

Karla was walking around and suddenly bumped into things because she was reading. An old man came into the room. "Karla, I have something for you to do," he said. "I need you to take this to Neah's workshop to get fixed." She nodded and took the item he was holding out to her. It had been destroyed quite a bit so it was hard to tell that it was even a pocket watch. She left the magic book store and went over to where the his workshop was. She came in slowly and look around."'Hello?" she called out.

The Neah in Karla's time was the future Neah's grandfather. he was i kind but quiet old man preferring to be alone over spending time in the local pub.
The old man shuffled out and smiled at Karla "Ahhh Karla nice to see you, what are you here for?" he asked gesturing to a chair over one side as he walked over to a workbench.

In the future the young Neah was just finishing fixing the cart he was being paid to fix as he slid out from underneath he wiped his hands on a rag hanging from his waist cleaning the oil from his hands and heading to the front of the shop.  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:09 pm
Monotonesword34

Karla smiled and sat down in the chair he offered. "Thank you. My mentor, Mr. Reuji, asked me to bring you his broken pocket watch," she said, handing it to him. "I have no idea how he broke it, but he said he wanted you to fix it." She put the watch on his workbench. "Can you fix it? It looks impossible to fix."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:39 am
Darkness Everdeen

He nodded and gently took the watch and pulled out a small set of screwdrivers and pliers deftly opening the watch with ease before rubbing his chin and walking over to a small draw and pulling out some small gears and springs before heading back and changing them carefully before speaking "Hmmm nothing to difficult when you know how, but then again that is like everything else wouldn't you say?" he said with a brief chuckle

Neah finished handing the cart back to it's owner before he flipped the sign on the shop half closed and heading back to the workshop where he adjusted the machine he had been working on humming while he worked making certain he would know where he would end up  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:51 pm
Monotonesword34

Karla giggled as well and nodded. "Too true," she said. "Do I have to wait here or should I go back in a while?" she asked him. She still had lots to study and she didn't want to waste any time doing so in the workshop. She watched as he worked on the watch and saw as he was fixing it as easily as magic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:09 pm
Darkness Everdeen
Monotonesword34

Karla giggled as well and nodded. "Too true," she said. "Do I have to wait here or should I go back in a while?" she asked him. She still had lots to study and she didn't want to waste any time doing so in the workshop. She watched as he worked on the watch and saw as he was fixing it as easily as magic.

The old man smiled and handed her the watch which was now ticking away normaly "It's all done" he said calmly as he turned and packed away the tool he got out.

Neah flicked on the machine as waited for the deep hum to settle down before tuning the machine one ast time and ficking the switch opening a "RIft" to where he had set. Stepping into the rift he didn't notice the brief power surge and the slight shift to the destination.
He stummbled out of the rift into a park and briefly blacked out due to vertigo just as the rift closed behind him  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Monotonesword34

Karla bowed to him as she got up. "Thank you so much. Can you tell my master I'll go back to him in a while? I think I'll take a small break," she said and walked out of the workshop. She told herself that she would only take a few minutes to walk around. She walked around and saw a boy on the floor at the park. This grabbed her attention and walked over to him. She bent over to him and poked him, realizing that he was passed out. 'What is a boy like him doing sleeping in the park? Someone might take advantage of him,' she thought. 'He doesn't even look from around here. Might be from out of town.'  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff