Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Shadow World - The Graildramon War Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image

Larry the Evil Announcer
Using the coordinates extrapolated by Wisemon to open a gate the chosen children arrive in a parallel digital world, one that is presently under siege. Vast armies of fiercely powerful digimon patrol the sky, land, and sea. The one commanding these digimon, an old enemy in a new form, is an enormous gold digizoid skeletal dragon with bony wings forming the shape of a chalice and the face previously adorning Skull Knightmon's chest grafted into its skull. It is the dreaded digimon known as Skull Graildramon.

How will the chosen children put a stop to such a terrifying enemy? Find out by watching Digimon: Digital Monsters!

Yuki Agumon: Wait, nobody told me we were going to be facing Skull Graildramon.

Zapmon: Yeah, that's a little extreme, even for us. This guy makes Destromon and Ragnamon look like light, fluffy, delicious pancakes.

Crystal: I think your metaphors could use some work.

Slashmon: So, anyone else think maybe we should turn back now before this gets ugly?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:17 pm
Shiro: *gulp* i'm -so- screwed...

Jake: aww come on, lighten up!

Roveth: no, he is. -especially- if Jared manages to use this to -vent- his worldly frustrations out on him.

Shiro: *rocks back and forth in corner*

Jake: ... sorry, looks like you luck out.

Jared: *stares at Larry, then walks over, and FALCON PAAAAAAUNCHes him.* now die in LEO please.

Roveth: really really screwed.

Shiro: *whimper*  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:43 am
Somehow, the team of chosen children managed to arrive without being detected in spite of the large number of enemy digimon in the immediate vicinity. Along with the land forces of Tankmonz and Tankdramonz that had been present during the invasion on the human world, there were also a good number of Cyclomonz, Volcamonz and Pile Volcamonz. Interspersed among them were a handful of Andromonz and Hi Andromonz. The sky forces of Pteranomonz, Megadramonz, and Gigadramonz were accompanied by additional forces of Sabirdramonz and Thunderbirmonz, as well as a small handful of Ornismonz. Seeing all these powerful digimon prompted Crystal to immediately search for cover, quickly settling on a nearby cluster of densely packed trees to try to help her group to avoid detection.

"Bloody hell, I haven't seen this large of an army of digimon since the Bagra Empire," Crystal cringed visibly.

"And they appear to be on high alert," Slashmon added emerging from Crystal's Xros Loader.

"Well, if that stunt in the human world was meant to be some kind of a test for Shiro, then these guys are probably expecting us," noted Zapmon as she also materialized from Crystal's Xros Loader.

"But the question is why they were testing Shiro," Yuki Agumon remarked as he also hopped out of Crystal's Xros Loader.

"No matter how you look at it, there's something seriously wrong here," Crystal concluded. "It takes a talented human general or an immensely powerful and strongly influential digimon to command such a huge digimon army. I'd really like to know what exactly we're supposed to be dealing with, but unfortunately we're going in blind so we don't have that luxury."

"All the more reason for us to do our best to try to get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible," suggested Ryuudamon also emerging from Crystal's Xros Loader.

"You know you can always depend on us," added Dorumon also emerging to join up with Crystal's other digimon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:39 am
once they were through, Roveth had to catch a stumbling shiro who had always had trouble lqanding on his feet going to new Digital worlds, and yanked him with Jake's help to the trees where Crystal was, after they were in the clear Roveth nodded to the two, and began slowly bringing out his spy network ghosts and creepies to quickly spread out and get information, Sangloupmon being the go-between using the Shadows to hide and such to try and glean some info as well. Shiro of course winced when he looked at all the mess that was spotted when they came in "it's a freaking army from hell... why send something like a scouting party after -me-?" he mumbled while shuddering, pale. within his body the Soul group were currently keeping an eye on the hourglass, given it was fluctuating itself, particularly the word Grail, his third Origin, so to speak, was fluctuating, between golden, black, and sometimes a generous mix of either. why this was even they didn't know, but it seemed to not yet affect Shiro at the least.

Jake of course looked over to crystal, frowning a bit while sniffing the air, as if taking a taste of the digital energy "damn... i don't think we'll be able to evolve our digimon normally through the world's digital energy and data..." he mumbled, having been attuned for much longer than Shiro and roveth in digital energies, he'd be able to sense the inconsistencies that'd ******** with the digital frequencies.

Shiro just looked to Jake with a plain 'What?' look on his face "you're kidding, right? we have -no- way of evolving naturally here? crap!" he mumbled under his breath while glancing to Roveth, who he knew relied on Sangloupmon a lot, thankfully Dracmon had already evolved back before they jumped through due to necessity in an unknown world, thus holding his own, but he didn't know how long Sangloumpon would last on his own stamina so he motioned for Jake to tell Roveth too to keep an eye on Sangloupmon's vitals.

Gene of course came out of Crystal's Xros Loader and sweatdropped at the huge army "what the hell has Shiro done to deserve the attention of this kind of firepower? seriously, this is overkill for one hunter to be worried about." he then began taking stock of the energy as well, and twitched an eyebrow "well this sucks, we'll need to find a way to either circumvent the evolution problems or find someone who can help get us to adapt to this world's digital energy."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:42 pm
"Well, I think Zapmon should still at least be able to evolve by channeling Crystal's Digi Soul," noted Dorumon. "But that won't really help for the rest of us."

Crystal frowned and looked to her Xros Loader, scrolling through her collection of digimon. At least she had a few natural perfect and ultimate stage digimon stashed in her collection so she wouldn't be completely outgunned if they had to defend themselves. "It looks like we can still perform Digi Xros without any problems as well."

"Still, so long as we can't evolve normally, the rest of us should probably get back in the Xros Loader unless we're actually needed," noted Yuki Agumon before loading himself back inside for the time being.

"And that will hopefully make us less visible to the enemy forces," added Ryuudamon following suit along with Dorumon and Slashmon.

"At any rate, I seriously doubt this situation is connected with the Digimon Hunt," noted Zapmon. "This is something else entirely."

"Hey Gumdramon, check out all these totally awesome digimon!" Tagiru's voice carried from the nearby area where the chosen children had first arrived in this parallel digital world. "It's a good thing we were fast enough to jump into the portal before it closed."

"I don't know Tagiru," Gumdramon glanced warily at the surrounding army. "I have a bad feeling about being here."

"... no. They didn't," Crystal brought a palm to her forehead. "Those two idiots actually followed us here even after we warned them we didn't know how dangerous it was going to be."

"Well, they are idiots," noted Zapmon.

But, even as they spoke, the digimon within earshot of Tagiru and Gumdramon were already closing in on them.

"So much for trying to stay off the radar," Crystal sighed heavily. "Now it looks like we're gonna have to rescue them."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:31 pm
Shiro had blinked, and twitched an eyebrow, while bringing a hand up to his throat, where a magatama-style bead necklace began to form and glew a soft earthen color, while his hand suddenly grasped the handle of his semi-favorite weapon to use use, and begun spinning it one handed using the strength of the earth to help weild the Grand Hammer, as he grumbled under his breath "i swear... once we get out of the immediate danger and save his a**... i'm going to beat that kid black and blue!" he called out, only to be stopped a moment by Jake, and motioned for Shiro to actually throw it like a boomerang, which made the Kitsune Hybrid nod before proceeding to spin the hamer faster and faster, nearly taking off like a helicopter, and then threw it with all his mighttowards the enemies gunning for Tagiru and Gumdramon.

Jake nodded, before summoning one of his own Ultimate level digimon, Cannondramon in fact, and had the gunner fire it's Dyna Storm into the fray, using the hammer to refract the energy into a beamy rain shower of death, effectively using a combination move to get them to back off a bit, though Shiro did snap his fingers, and the Hammer bursted out, creating a massive golden field of Gravitic energy which tried to crush the enemies too, and put more space between them and Tagiru and gumdramon.

Gene of course sighed, and wordlessly returned to the Xros Loader, while being Crystal's strongest asset, he knew he'd be probably unable to help much without natural progression on his end, and he didn't want to strain her by maintaining him and Zapmon in a higher form. not a big deal for him really, he can wait.

Roveth of course appeared next to Crystal frowning a bit lightly "that idiot actually -followed- us? i think we better make sure one of us get to him before shiro does.. or he might be liable to actually -kill- him this time." he said while bringing out two of his own heavy hitters: Gaioumon and Dynasmon X-Antibody. granted, the latter of the two got some turned heads at that as Roveth gave off a minor blush "well... he kind-of was wrecking the Odaiba side of town and i had to stop him with Grimmon." of course, both of them were concentrating their power to ready a Gaia Reactor and Dragon's Deadly Roar respectively (yes, i'm upping the power of Dragon's Roar of original Dynasmon a bit.) to help Cannondramon.

after the initial move Shiro had been getting ready his own high end digimon ,and winced remembering who was his high hitters "... crap.... i'll only bring them out just in case we need a tank of our own." he said, while simply digging in his head for a weapon to defend himself with while thinking on his cards.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:52 pm
Tagiru's immediate impulse upon seeing the aggressive enemy digimon coming right for him was incredibly predictable. He pulled out his Xros Loader and got ready to make Gumdramon evolve into Arresterdramon like always does.

"Gumdramon Chou Shinka!" Tagiru declared going through the standard motions. Only this time, nothing happened.

"Wah!" Gumdramon immediately went into a panic when he realized that there wasn't any power reaching him to facilitate his evolution. "My Chou Shinka isn't working!"

It took several long seconds for Tagiru to assess precisely how helpless he and Gumdramon were in this situation. "Run away!" he grabbed Gumdramon by the arm and bolted away from the approaching digimon only to discover that they were surrounded on all sides. And that was about the time that Shiro and Jake started to get in on the action.

"I'll make sure I get to them first using Lightningmon's Time Jump ability, but before I do I'm going to provide us with some cover fire," Crystal decided in response to Roveth's assessment of the situation, in total agreement that it was too risky to allow Shiro to reach Tagiru and Gumdramon knowing he probably wasn't about to pull his punches this time. With that in mind, she sent out her own Cannondramon to team up with Jake's to provide them with a wider range of support fire. She also sent out Gryphomon, Hououmon, Black Metal Garurumon, and Black Sparrowmon to provide some air support.

Although Black Metal Garurumon was only recently captured, he was able to coordinate with Crystal's other digimon as though it was perfectly natural. He and Black Sparrowmon used their attacks to flash freeze or stun the enemy digimon with gravitational force so that Gryphomon and Hououmon could strike them down either by shattering the frozen digimon with blasts of intense sound or incinerating them with fiery breath respectively. Using these coordinated maneuvers they could effectively cover a large number of enemy digimon without wasting too much energy in the process.

"Now it's your turn," Crystal looked to Zapmon.

Zapmon nodded. "Ready when you are."

Crystal held out her Xros Loader, "Digimental Up!" to activate Zapmon's armor evolution using the Digimental of Time and Space.

"Zapmon Armor Shinka!" Zapmon transformed as the Digimental broke apart and reassembled itself into armor like a jigsaw puzzle around her. "Lightningmon, Transcending Time and Space!"

Crystal climbed onto Lightningmon's back and the two of them swiftly vanished into a wormhole to reappear next to Tagiru and Gumdramon with Crystal reaching down to grab the both of them and haul them onto Lightningmon's back with her before vanishing once again to return to the cover of the densely packed cluster of trees to set them down again.

"We'll talk later," Crystal growled at the both of them as she also hopped down off of Lightningmon so that she could degenerate back into Zapmon. "Right now we've got to plan our next move."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:16 pm
Roveth nodded as she started her own cover fire, and proceeded to glance to Gaioumon and Dynasmon X "let em' have it." he said simply, and the two unleashed their Gaia Reactor and Dragon's Deadly Roar out to lambast the opponents once Crystal had safely gotten Tagiru out of the fray, but also made sure they knew that there wasn't enough digimon around to spot where the two power hitters were coming from before returning them to the Xros Loader for safety reasons as he then suddenly Spirit Evolved into Hakumeimon to grab Shiro quickly and holding him away from the two imbiciles.

Shiro of course nodded when he saw the destruction from the group caused, while also frowning when he snapped his fingers at a 'drat, missed.' in general on at least nicking Tagiru with the hammer blast, granted, the two Cannondramon's beam rain using his hammer was awesome at least, as he turned to see Crystal reappear with the two idiots in hand, and started to menacingly glare and stalk towards them until he was held back by hakumeimon, giving off snarls and feral growls if the Youki coming off him in small waves were any sense of how annoyed or incensed he was about this.

Jake of course once thigns were able to calm down, had Cannondramon go on standby outside just in case to keep perimiter and use of Dynas Storm to lambast any enemies getting too close if need be for a bit. "well... that's one hurdle down... now then." he turned and crossed his arms, adopting one of his more 'serious big brother' looks, eyeing Tagiru "what possessed you to think you were strong enough to jump into an unknown digital world where you literally had -no- information about it going in?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:15 pm
"I just didn't want to be left out again," Tagiru pouted in his own defense.

Crystal's sky patrol managed to clear out a good portion of the aerial enemies before returning to her Xros Loader to conserve power.

"Not to interrupt, but you guys might want to start thinking about getting out of here," Black Sparrowmon spoke up.

"Enemy digimon in neighboring areas have noticed the disturbance we've been causing here and have begun sending in powerful reinforcements including Assaultmonz, Mugendramonz, and at least one Chaosdramon," added Black Metal Garurumon.

"Damn, talk about overkill," Zapmon cringed at the mention of Mugendramonz and Chaosdramon respectively. "If they're already bringing out those big guns, then they must not be terribly concerned about the structural integrity of the area."

"You're right," Crystal agreed. "They probably mean to vaporize everything else along with us to avoid the hassle of having to track us for a direct assault."

"But it's not like there's really anywhere for us to escape to," noted Zapmon.

"Yeah, we might have no other choice but to draw their fire so the others can escape and then wait for an opening to use Lightningmon's Time Jump ability to get out of here ourselves," Crystal added. "It's risky, but if we use your Burst Mode we should be able to pull it off."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:27 pm
Shiro stopped fighting Hakumeimon's grip when the mention of stronger digimon incoming, frowning a bit in annoyance when he shook his head lightly before looking at Tagiru with obvious disgruntlement over him being here "che... well, it's too late to send his dumb a** back to them before we make tracks, so for now i'll keep from beating him within an inch of his life." he said in a low growl, obviously meaning the 'for now' as the key words to note, before turning to Jake, who was nodding in particular as he sighed, calming down a bit and pulled out a few cards "if alternate evolutions still work, then the Tamer Digi-Modification cards should still work as well as using the Spirits for Spirit Evolution." he said while summoning out his Renamonz, Coronamon, Agnimon, Chakmon, and Gabumon, though Gabumon looked confused "wait, why am i out? i can't evolve normally Shiro..." Shiro chuckled a bit while slipping the first card in his other hand out, showing Chou Shinka Plugin S, smiling a bit lightly "i think i can evolve both you and Coronamon, Gabumon... you might not be the digimon i use as a Tamer, but the Xros Loader didn't show problems in using these cards to affect all digimon under it's influence." he then proceeded to take up stance, before slashing the card through the reader "Kaadou SLASH! Chou Shinka Plugin S... Hatsudo!" he called out, the energy flowing from the card to Gabumon and Coronamon as they began glowing.

**Cue Shinka music from Tamers.**

two eggs began showing up from the Xros Loader in a 3D holo-vision screen, before launching out the digivolution eggs, one fire orange, the other ice blue, around the respective Digimon of Coronamon and Gabumon "Coronamon shinka...! Gabumon Shinka!" they both cried out, before the eggs began tearing apart their digital bodies, leaving a wire frame version of it, before the energy began remaking the body, making them larger, quadrupedal, wings on Coronamon's adut form, a nice mane for Gabumon's adult body, so on, before the eggs exploded, letting the Adult digimon pose "Firamon! Garurumon!" the two called out.

**Shinka music end.**

Shiro just chuckled before Agnimon frowned a bit, obviously getting the idea of something else "Oi, Shiro.... i have an idea. do a Double Xros with me and Crystal's Black Fladramon." he called out, before Shiro frowned lightly, obviously his plans getting derailed a moment "wait what? i need you to fusion Evolve..." Agnimon shook his head, before smirking "don't get me wrong, i'll still become Ardhamon, but i think it'll make a far more interestign combination to use me with her black Fladramon, and not her normal one either." of course, -that- caught Shiro's interest, before looking to Crystal's area, completely ignoring Tagiru as he smirked "Gene huh? Oi, Gene! you up for a Double Xros with Ardhamon after i Xros for Brionmon?" Firamon spoke up with a cute pout lightly "awww, i liked being apollomon..." shiro nodded lightly and stroked the winged lion's fur lightly "don't worry, you'll be my ride when we follow Crystal through Lightningmon's Time Jump capabilities." this sated things for now in that case, while Chakmon was gathering power and materializing both the Human and beast spirits of ice in this case readying for fusion evolution.

Roveth meanwhile had released the spirit Evolution to frown lightly while looking at his Xros Loader while sighing "i won't be of much use fighting, most of my digimon are either capable of sheer destruction yet limited in some way, or for spying purposes at the moment, and Sangloupmon's currently out with the spy network for me." he then flicked through his Xros loader a bit more while frowning all the same.

Jake of course chuckled, before bringing his Xros Loader up "Reload, Ultimate Brachimon, Duftmon Leopard Mode!" of course, the giant Brachiosaurus digimon appeared in a flash, with the leopard version of Duftmon, one of the Royal Knights as the cat just yawned lightly before looking around "huh... you actually have need of me?" he said with mild amusement, while Jake sweatdropped a bit given he turned to Shiro and roveth, who were jaw-dropping at that, Shiro giving out a WTF look shortly after the Jaw Drop "how the hell did you recruit a Royal Knight!?!" Duftmon just chuckled a bit, smiling in a cattish way "well, funny story actually. i was surrounded by a group of overpowered Skull satamon, injured and outgunned given i had to revert to Leopard form, and Jake happened by hunting for those very Skull Satamon, though he did capture them, i think he gave them away later to someone, Roveth i think. Jake of course blushed and finished the hsort version "well, after i saved him, i offered him to join me if he'd like and he's been with me since. unfortunately he has healed, but he hasn't been able to return to his true form ever since." he then looked to the amused cat "anyway, i need you as my ride for when we flee outta here." the feline Royal Knight nodded in agreement to that, while Jake began ordering ultimate brachimon and Canondramon both to lambast any incoming digimon with their strongest ballistics to join Shiro's own powerhouses.

Gene of course just looked up from the screen of Crystal's Xros Loader, pondering over Agnimon's proposal, before chuckling a bit "not up to me, though it seems interesting. but it's up to Crystal given she'll have to handle using Burst Mode then Armor Evolution again... dunno if she wants to conserve energy herself."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:15 am
"Actually, if you go out there in a Double Xros with Ardhamon, we probably won't need to rely on Zapmon's Burst Mode," Crystal concluded. "And it would be better to keep her on reserve to armor evolve into Lightningmon again when we actually have an opportunity to escape. We won't be able to escape with Lightningmon at all if Zapmon becomes incapacitated in battle."

"Unfortunately," Zapmon pouted mildly, "as much I would love to bash a few metal heads together as Neo Zapdramon Burst Mode, Agnimon's plan actually makes a lot more sense right now."

"Anyway, before that, I do have one more trick up my sleeve," Crystal spoke up as she spun the dial on her Xros Loader to highlight another batch of digimon. "Tuskmon, Dark Tyranomon, Allomon, Tylomon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!"
The four highlighted digimon emerged, combining into a much more imposing digimon than any one of them could have been individually. "Rust Tyranomon!"

"You'll be teaming up with the Cannondramonz to give us more cover fire with your Terrors Cluster," Crystal instructed the newly Digi Xrossed digimon.

Rust Tyranomon nodded and moved into position without complaint.

"Now then, let's see what kind of digimon will result from this Double Xros," Crystal moved to stand back to back with Shiro as she spun the dial on her Xros Loader to specifically highlight the Black Fladramon more commonly known as Gene. "Black Fladramon!" Crystal called out as she swung her Xros Loader into position to link up with Shiro's. "Double Xros!"

The resulting digimon would no doubt be impressive to behold.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:01 pm
Shiro nodded, and proceeded to go side-ways opposite crystal, bringing his own Xros Loader up just as Agnimon had finished Fusion Evolution with Chakmon to become Ardhamon and GranVikemon respectively as he called out "Ardhamon!" before connecting his loader to Crystals, giving a serious look on his face "Double Xros!"

Gene (who had blared out of the Xros Loader into his Black Fladramon Form) and Ardhamon had begun both glowing as they launched upwards in a spiral while merging slowly together as within the merging helix, the two parts begin colliding, causing Ardhamon to somewhat take a viritramon beast-like stance, with black flame armor instead of the usual red orange, the large wings blazing with black and gold flames while looking midnight black in particular, the yellow parts being a gleaming silver while the eyes were an amber yellow "Double Xros~!" the fused voice shouted while the helix hit it's highest height, and allowed the formed digimon to show "Black AncientGreymon!" was called out, before landing next to the high powered individuals causing Roveth to once more jaw-drop, and Jake to go wide-eyed at seeing that particular Xros happen.

Shiro had panted a bit as he frowned "damn.. this is going to be an energy guzzler. good thing i'm used to such things in Tactimon or some of my more heavier powered Xros's." he mumbled before turning to GranVikemon and Garurumon "ready?" the two nodded as he brought his Xros Loader forward and letting the two images of them both show up "Garurumon, GranVikemon! Digi-Xros!" he shouted out, just as the two began glowing and turning into orbs of light, shooting up, bouncing off each other like ping-pong balls in mid air before merging, the two of them shouting "Digi-Xros!" as the orbs merged into one, revealing the iconic digimon of the Arctic winds... "Brionmon!"

Jake sweat-dropped seeing all the digi-Xroses, though glad for the extra help from Crystal's Rust Tyrannomon as he continued watching over things from Cannondramon at the moment, with duftmon Leopard mode currently laying aside him in amusement.

Roveth meanwhile felt like he was being out done as he growled out, before bringing up his Pseudo-Darkness Loader, and called out "Breakdramon, Slayerdramon... DIGI-XROS!" the two began pixelating within the loader, before shooting up in two luminous spark trails looking like lightning bolts before crashing together quickly, creating the flying digimon menace that faced Milleniumon way back when things were so much simpler "Digi-Xros!" of course, the draconic warrior roared out in it's feral glory, the wide wings, the huge-arse spear-like cannon arm, so on. "Examon!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:08 pm
There wasn't long to wait for the anticipated bombardment from the approaching army of enemy digimon. The Mugendramonz came to an abrupt halt once they were within firing range and immediately opened fire with their Mugen Cannon attacks to decimate the surrounding landscape while the Assaultmonz filled in the gaps in the cannon fire with a continuous hail of bullets. Meanwhile, the lone Chaosdramon, having a longer firing range than the Mugendramonz, held a position slightly behind the wall of Mugendramonz and Assaultmonz to provide a continuous bombardment with its Hyper Mugen Cannon.

Crystal's Cannondramon and Rust Tyranomon wasted no time initiating a counteroffensive to deflect the blasts the came nearest the cluster of trees where the chosen children were hiding. Cannondramon countered the Mugen Cannon blasts with blasts from its own Dyna Cannon while Rust Tyranomon alternated firing off clusters of missiles from the launcher on its back using its Terrors Cluster and spewing out breaths of molten iron from its mouth using its Rust Breath respectively.

It was at that point that Tagiru started to appreciate just how useless he was in these types of situations.

"We're outgunned, but as long as we manage to take some of them down we should have enough of an opening to make a break for it," Crystal stated as she watched the battle unfold. Black Ancient Greymon probably wouldn't last long simply because of its rate of energy consumption, but he could still probably cause a substantial amount of damage to the enemy forces before the Digi Xros was broken. "The greatest obstacle right now is going to be that Chaosdramon."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:57 pm
Black Ancient Greymon was doing much damage by sending out torrential blazes of black flames and even dive-bombing opponents only to unleash 'Omega Burst, to incerate huge swaths of them. Examon was using it's own lance and such to fire off energy lasers to pick off the stronger digimon, while Roveth and Shiro both frowned at the Chaosdramon, before turnign to each other and starting to do rock paper scissors at the moment.

Jake's Cannondramon was easily helping counter the Mugen Cannons with his own Dyna Storm, while Ultimate Brachimon was 'barely' Countering the chaosdramon with Ultimate Blast, Jake frowned and winced before looking at the red colored idiotic machine digimon with a frown ~if i could evolve normally, i'd go over there myself to kick your a**!~ he thought to himself, letting things go as they are, Duftmon Leopard Mode nodded a bit while helping protect the Melee digimon in battle, and also keepign an eye on Black Ancient Greymon in particular, to catch the constituents of the Xros when they time out.

of course, the Rock Paper Scissors game devolved into a cartoon dust fight for a few minutes until a large roar attracted their attention to Black Ancient Greymon who had been giving them hell, taking a stray Mugen Cannon hit and finally de-Xrosing as Shiro had to stumble a bit backwards panting ~ugh, i was right when i thought it'd be an energy guzzler!~ as Roveth frowned "... look, you've tired yourself out, hold up Brionmon as long as you can. Jake!" he turned to his friend "bring out GigaSeadramon to give us cover and take out as many of those damned Mugendramonz as you can!" Jake nodded, bringing out afforementioned giant sea serpent, who began blasting the enemies wholeheartedly with Giga Sea Destroyer as he whistled loudly, before a slowly incoming revving engine could be heard, and roveth jumped up, grabbing onto Behemoth's handles, smirking a bit as he landed on the bike's seat, and took off into the fray driving around digimon left and right, kicking others if need be if they got too close, heading for the Mugendramonz, and particularly, the chaosdramon.

Shiro of course panted with a groan before using a quick Card Slash of a Holy Sevens, before using that energy to help reinforce his connection to Brionmon,m who was still fighting rather well. "Dammit Roveth.. don't be doing this to get yourself killed again!" he shouted after the speeding away motorcycle while Duftmon came by and began tendign to agnimon's wounds.

Gene of course was flopped nearby, in human form again by crystal, giving off a dopey grin "that was... much fun... though... i dunno if i like the aftermath of a Xros if it leaves me sprawled like this." he said with a chuckle while glancing over to Tagiru and Gumdramon "don't worry your heads off. we'll get out of this and sneak away... we have a tendancy to do that pretty well. ne, crystal?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:13 am
"Running away hasn't really been our style since we've become strong enough to hold our own in most situations, so this kind of takes me back to when me and Jake first became digidestined," Crystal responded in agreement. "Back in those days we alternated between running our asses off and having to rescue each other from unexpected enemy digimon."

"Of course, back then I wasn't a General with my own digimon army," Crystal smirked mildly. "Regardless of how this all goes down, I'm sure we'll make it out of here just fine."

"And you've still got me in case things get really ugly," added Zapmon. "You know, even if I can't become Lightningmon to utilize the Time Jump ability, you have the exact same power as Jikanmon and Micro Raptormon so you could still pull it off yourself."

"I seriously hope it doesn't come to that," Crystal responded with a sweatdrop. "I still haven't really figured out how to control that ability yet."

"Now then," Crystal looked back to the battle at hand. It looked like Roveth was trying to take the action directly to the lone Chaosdramon. Many of the Assaultmonz had fallen to Black Ancient Greymon along with a few of the Mugendramonz, but the enemy forces were still bombarding the area with cannon fire so they clearly weren't too concerned by their losses. Rust Tyranomon still had plenty of fight left in him so there wasn't any danger of the Digi Xros being broken unless he took a direct hit from one of the Mugendramonz or Chaosdramon. Likewise, Crystal's Cannondramon was still more than capable of holding its ground as well. With Gene wiped out from being Digi Xrossed into Black Ancient Greymon she was down one of her strongest fighters, but Crystal was still standing strong and she had other digimon that could be Digi Xrossed into fairly powerful combinations if they were needed. She just didn't have anything on hand that would be particularly effective against such sturdy machine digimon as Mugendramon and Chaosdramon.

While Crystal was mulling over which Digi Xros to use next something rather unexpected happened on the battlefield. There was a sudden declaration of "Chabudai Gaeshi!" from somewhere behind the surrounding army of Mugendramonz and the few remaining Assaultmonz followed by a solid gold digizoid chabudai being upended and slammed down on top of a group of the enemy digimon easily eliminating about half a dozen Mugendramonz and any nearby Assaultmonz within range with crushing force as the member of the Royal Knights known as Gankoomon made his overly dramatic entrance.

"You kids better get out of here," Gankoomon addressed the chosen children. "I'll take care of the rest of these sorry wimps."

"Uh... right," Crystal blinked and turned back to Zapmon. "I guess that's our cue. Digimental Up!"

"Zapmon Armor Shinka!"
Zapmon once again transformed into her quadrupedal armored form. "Lightningmon, Transcending Time and Space!"

Crystal quickly climbed onto her partner's back. "Gene, you've done enough for now so go ahead and get back in the Xros Loader to recharge. Tagiru, Gumdramon, you idiots are riding with me."

"Yes ma'am!" Tagiru complied without argument, scrabbling onto Lightningmon behind Crystal with Gumdramon hanging off his shoulders.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff