Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
This is Our Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:13 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm still learning about this world...

Marco heard some concern in Iris's voice. There was a small hint that she upset? He wanted to ask her about it realizing that he was being cold to her. However, he was stopped by the Guardramon and Andromon who asked the for their purpose. The cyborg digimon were the ones doing the construction and they seemed to be very busy. Iris told them they were trying to reach the Digital Gate which was suppose to be right in front of them and quite visible, but Marco didn't see anything. There was nothing except construction work. The cyborg digimon seemed to notice his stare and they understood the situation. "We are still repairing the damage from the attack. Among several buildings that were knocked down, the Digital Gate -which connects the Digital World to the Human World- was severely damaged beyond repair. We are only repairing the damaged buildings and streets." Basically, restoring the Digital Gate was not their job and all they knew about the gate was that it was damaged beyond repair.

Marco nodded at the cyborg digimon and lightly bowed to them, "thank you and please continue to work hard." The digimon seemed to be appreciative of his words and simple smiled at him before they returned to their task. Marco turned to Iris and rubbed the back of his head almost unable to hold back the grin from his face, "looks like the Digital Gate is not operational...." he cleared his throat trying to regain composure. "Looks like you're here to stay for a bit longer...I hope that is okay."

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:56 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris gasped in surprised when she heard that the due to an attack that happened, the Digital Gate was beyond repair. Meaning that she was stuck in the Digital World for who know how long. She was silent as she thought this over. She wasn't going home. She would remain here.

With Ren.

With Angel.

With Marco.

Marco nodded to the Andromon and the rest of the digimon as they return to their work. At least they didn't think that the six were a threat. She bowed to them since they were helpful as much as they could about their situation but she was still in shock. She looked forward as Marco spoke to her, tell her that it look like she was staying longer and wondering how she felt about it. Iris bowed her head to cover her face. On her face was a smile. She didn't know why but she was happy about the Gate being beyond repair, that she was staying.

Iris let a delight squeal until she looked up and cleared her throat before she looked at Marco, fixing her herself. "Oh no..it's broken?" she said if she was she upset by the news but her tone didn't match. Neither did her face as her lips were twitching not to smile. "Oh well, it's looks like I'm stuck here... Gosh darn it."

Iris stretched out her arms and then looked around. "So what do we do now?" she sound a little extra excited while still concerned. "Maybe we can look around some more or do we return to Toy and Tama?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DigimonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:59 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco noticed Iris bowing her head as if to hide something which made him worry. Was she upset because she would not be able to return to the Human World? Maybe she lived with her family and if they saw she was missing then they would worry? He lived by himself so he didn't have to worry about his family checking up on him. He was getting ready to comfort her until a squeal erupted from her. Marco blinked and Iris seemed to notice his surprise because she was trying to quickly recover and look indifferent to the situation. He was happy when he heard the gate was not functional, but he tried hiding it from Iris and now she looked like she was trying to hide it from him. She was doing an awful job, but it was amusing trying to see Iris cover her happiness.

"That's too bad, Iris!" Veemon commented climbing up Marco so that he was riding on top of his head. "You must be pretty disappointed," Wormmon suddenly appeared, he had crawled his way up to Marco's right shoulder. Having his digimon suddenly climbing on him was making the teen lose his balance, "Guys, you're heavy!" Marco commented moving to the left then to the right trying not to fall, but his digimon seemed to be enjoying the 'ride' and weren't really listening to him.

Marco managed to regain his balance after Veemon and Wormmon jumped down to the ground. Veemon had been to this city before, but this was Wormmon's first time so clearly he was fascinated with all the tall buildings. Veemon walked to Renamon and grabbed her hand, "this must be your first time in the city, right? We'll give you the grand tour! It'll be a date!" Veemon grinned making his ulterior motive kind obvious. "Hang on there Romeo, before we go anywhere we should have you all get a physical check up." Marco unintentionally answered Iris's question, but she would probably be confuse so he decided to elaborate. "Network City is a really big place and it holds many things like shops, information, and even houses for those that want to own a house in the Digital World. There is also a center for digimon where a tamer can have their digimon healed or have a physical examination to make sure the digimon is in top shape." He was mostly going off what he could remember from the manual that he was given when he first logged into the Digital World. "I've also heard that you can get upgrades to your digivice..."

The digimon center was located not too far away from their current location and Marco was sure the center was active since it would be the first building to be repaired. Many of the tamers and digimon relied on that center as their main means for information gathering, updates, and healing of digimon. He reached for Iris's hand, "its so that you won't get lost, you are very clumsy after all." He winked at her deciding there was no point in hiding his happiness from her. Veemon was already taking Renamon with him while Wormmon followed behind them with an amused smile.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:30 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris looked at Veemon and Wormmon as they climbed onto Marco's shoulders as they still believed that she was upset by the news but Ren and Marco could see that it was quite the opposite. She chuckled as the older teen wobbled, almost losing his balance. "I'll survive." she said, still trying to not look too excited but it was getting hard not to. "At least I'm not alone."

Ren nodded her head when she was grabbed by Veemon as he mentioned that she had never been to this location and wanted to give her -her, not mentioning the others- a tour of the city. She blinked when he called it a date. The word sounded familiar. Iris continued to laugh, watching Veemon pull Ren until Marco stopped, saying that they needed to get check up first.

At least that answered her question from a moment ago. Her eyes perked up at the idea of having her digivice upgraded. Without delay, the six were on their way to the center with Ren's hand still being held by Veemon. Iris continued to look at the two and chuckled until, like digimon, Marco grabbed and handled Iris' hand. Iris turned back around to look at her and just in time to hear his claim that he was holding onto her so that she wouldn't get lost and because she was clumsy. Iris puffed her cheek before she saw his wink and made her get a pinkish tone. Suddenly she remembered something that made that pink brighter.

She leaned and whispered. "I need a physical cheek up as well. Since...you know... we did that 'thing' a couple of times already and you wasn't wearing anything and I didn't have my pills on me." She spoke loud so that Angel and the others didn't hear her but Marco could.

User Image
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:46 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco blushed after hearing the words that Iris whispered to him. She made a good point, she should also get a check up since neither of them were using protection. He hoped that Iris was on the pill, but he never got the chance to ask her and he didn't even know how to approach a conversation like that. The digimon center was kind of like a hospital for digimon, but did they have any kind of check up for the tamers? He wasn't sure, but there was no harm in asking. Marco squeezed Iris's hand, was she nervous and how long had she been thinking about this? He knew that he couldn't ignore it forever since they were not using protection which was very dangerous.

"Sure thing," He couldn't help, but blush. Regardless of what the outcome was, as a man he would have to responsibility; of course that didn't meant that he wasn't nervous. Was Iris okay with him? She never protested or convinced him otherwise and he had made his decision on that cave that he would protect her. Looking at head, he saw his Veemon earnestly trying to win Renamon's affection. Digimon were quite honest and he was definitely losing to his blue friend. Wormmon seemed to watch on happy to cheer for his friend's success. Digimon were quite amazing and these tiny digital monsters could grow to tremendous sizes. All of them were different, but they were all digimon just liked all people were different but humans at the same time.

"That there is a building, over there is a telephone -oh!- and right over there is the digimon center!" Veemon continued to point at several objects in the city trying to identify them all to Renamon even though she wasn't necessarily asking. Wormmon seemed to be paying close attention and Marco realized that this was probably his first time in the city. Wormmon was still a mystery to him because when he found him as a Leafmon he was in that black ocean area where he found Leviamon. He looked lost and scared so he couldn't just leave him there. He used to be shy as well, but now that he digivolved to Champion level his confidence was strong and he was proud of him for it.

"Looks like we have arrived," Marco gesture towards a very large building which was clearly the digimon center. Once they entered through the automatic double doors, Marco noticed several things: There were other tamers about taking to several other digimon regarding their concerns. He saw other tamers exchanging numbers through their digivices and digimon interacting with each other. The entire place was quite lively. Marco walked with Iris towards the map of the building which was hanging by one of the walls. "Okay so this first floor is the information center, if we want to have our digimon checked then we go to third floor and the second floor is for upgrading digivices and accessing something called a Digi-Bank...mhmm sounds interesting." He turned to Iris, "so where should we head to first?"

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:21 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris looked at Marco's expression, seeing the blush on his face. It seemed that the gravity of the situation was really hitting him. It was a lot of fun but she didn't having her pills. Since she wasn't dating anyone, and didn't need him for any other reason, she had weaned herself off of them so she wasn't carrying them when she was transported here so suddenly. She wondered what was going through his mind. Was he was going to be upset if she was carrying. How would he react to her? Could she find out if she was. Iris started to give unsettled until Marco squeezed her head. She looked up at him as he told her sure with a blush still on his face. Iris couldn't help but smile as she leaned on his shoulder.

Meanwhile Ren was listening to Veemon as he was showing her around. She could help but smile as he took the effort to show her the places that remembered. Even she didn't really ask about them. She wasn't going to ruin his fun since she never wanted to see him upset and avoiding her again. Meanwhile Angel was pouting. Everyone but her were walking. That wasn't fair. She wanted to walk too. She wanted legs to walk with. Angel looked at the Center as the arrived at the place.

Iris looked at the building. It was pretty big, making her wonder if this place was an upgrade from before. Not that she would know since she never saw it before the talk. The six of them walked through the automatic doors and were surprised by the amount of tamers in the place. Angel seemed to be very excited at the digimon and all that tamers that she started to jump in Iris' arm as she wanted to get out of the motherly grasp. Suddenly she was free and falling to the ground. Iris watched it happened and tried to reach out. As she leaned forward, Angel was engulf in a light. When the digimon landed, she looked like a cross between a digimon and a puppy.

"Salamon..." Angel said before she hopped up and down on her new legs and then ran in a circle."I have legs now. I have legs now! I can run and walk now! Awesome!! Awesome!! Look at me, look at me..." She went to wormmon, Veemon and Ren. "Look at me, look at me.!"

Iris looked at the newly evolved digimon ran around with so much energy that it was funny. Since the four digimon was talking to themselves, her and Marco moved to the map of the building. Marco listed off the floors and what each floor was in charge of. He then asked her want she wanted to do first. Iris looked at the map herself.

"I think we should get stuff updated since it's the closest. Then we can go to the third floor and get a check up there. How does that sound?" Iris looked at Marco, "Unless you think that going to the third floor first is better."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:15 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco blushed when Iris leaned on his shoulder, he was a little embarrassed, but he was really happy. All this time Iris was carrying her newest digimon, Purumon nicknamed Angel, but he didn't really take notice until he saw the tiny pink digimon squirming. Apparently, she was trying to jumped out of Iris's arm and join the other digimon on the ground. There was a problem with her plan, she didn't have any legs to walk with. Angel seemed to know this fact more than anyone which was why she found the solution all on her own: she digivolved. In a small, but bright flash of light Purumon digivolved into a dog wearing a golden collar by the name of Salamon. She didn't just gain two legs she gained four! Digimon were quite incredible after all. The idea that she digivolved purely by determination was an amazing achievement. This was not the first time he saw a digimon digivolve through their own strength. When Marco first found Wormmon as a Leafmon, he digivolved to Minomon in order to help his new friends. When they were blown away by that win, Minomon digivolved to Wormmon to help Veemon landed safely and not die from the crash. He was told that as a tamer he would give the digimon the strength to digivolve, but more often he noticed that digimon found their own strength which was amazing.

Pururumon was a Baby digimon, but she managed to digivolved to Rookie level (at least that's what she looked like). She was a tiny puppy very adorable especially how she was running towards the other digimon before running around them in excitement. Veemon did not see the newly digivolved Salamon, because he was paying too much attention to Renamon, that he got in her way and was practically tackled by the overly excited puppy. Veemon groaned looking up at Angel who was currently on top of him, "Angel?" Veemon questioned squinting his eyes to make sure it was her. She digivolved into a cute digimon, she was no Renamon -who was gorgeous- but she was pretty cute. "Congratulations on your change," he blushed and then sweat-dropped, "can you let me go now?"

Iris suggested to upgrade their digivices first then to have that digimon check up since that's was the order that followed by the floor level. Marco agreed, their digimon did not look hurt so the check up could wait and maybe the upgrade to their digivices would open up some cool features. "Yeah let's go to the second floor then we can move to the third." He turned to the digimon and called to them saying they were going to the next floor and to get ready.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:18 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Salamon wagged her tail as she looked Veemon. "Yup it's me. It's me.. Angel, Angel!" She yipped until Veemon was telling her to let go. She sat down and tilted her head before looked at Veemon and Renamon. They were standing on two legs and waiting. "Oh...okay..." Angel as she went to Wormmon's side to play with him. At least he was was walking as low as she was. But boy did she wish she could walk on two like Renamon and Veemon. Especially Veemon.

Iris gave Marco a thumbs up. "Alright then let's get our stuff updated." She motioned to Ren and Angel but the two were following Veemon and Wormmon anyway so they six were together again. Iris decided that they would take elevator since they were heading to the second floor. She looked at the closing doors and wanted for them to open again. When they did, she walked out into the hallway.

"Where do we go..." she asked, looking for a sign.

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:29 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Salamon was indeed a very excited digimon. She was probably still feeling the rush from digivolving. Veemon smiled at her, she was very cute, but no Renamon. He looked up at the tall fox, she was indeed a beauty. Wormmon waved at Angel once she joined him, He lightly rubbed her head then continued to walk towards the elevator with the others. He didn't mind Angel's enthusiasm since he used to be a shy digimon he enjoyed seeing others come out of their shell (no pun intended) like himself. Veemon's attention quickly returned to Renamon taking her hand again so that he could walk with her.

Once everyone entered the elevators and reached the second floor, they needed to find where the upgrades where being performed. Marco looked around until he spotted the icon with a picture of a digivice. "Over there," Marco pointed towards a front desk. They would walk towards the center where a Datamon and quickly clicking away at a holographic keyboard. He seemed to be rather busy, but if this was the place where they got their upgrades then he would need to answer them. "Excuse me, is this where we can have our digivices upgraded?" the Datamon continued to type away not even glancing their away or breaking away from his task. Marco blinked not sure if he should ask again, but then Datamon began talking again. "Place your digivices on these slots," two slots opened up on the desk which were just the right size for the digivices. Marco glanced at Iris and then shrugged taking out his digivice and placing it on the slot. Once both digivices were placed in the designated spaces, they began to glow as if energy was surging into the devices.

Marco glances at the digivices then back at the Datamon who had yet to even look at them. He was definitely concentrated on whatever it was that he was doing in that super computer looking thing. "So how long with this-" a bing sound interrupted him. "It is done, your digivice is now upgraded. Your digivice is installed with a map of the Digital World with important locations marked. Your digivice can now carry six digimon which can be store. You will be allowed to use your digivice a mobile communication digivice including sending and receiving messages and contacting other tamers that belong in your contact list." Datamon listed off the newly upgraded features while they retrieved their digivices from the slots on the desk. "According to our data, one of the digimon partners of tamer Marco Sombra de Milagros has reached ultimate level. Congratulations, reaching this power has unlocked new digivolution features in your digivice," Datamon's monotone voice did not really make it feel like a congratulations, but hearing that he had new digivolutions available was exciting.

"Tamer Iris Haruno will be allowed to obtain said digivolution features once one of her digimon reaches ultimate level. Also, we are running a special offer today for all tamers who have their digivices upgraded." Datamon finally looked away from his screen to glance at the duo, "you will each receive your own Digi-Elf which will help as a guide. You may ask your Digi-Elf questions about your digivice, they have full access to them and their objective is to help you with any needs. Please speak with your Digi-Elf to obtain further details regarding its functions. This ends our session have a good day." Datamon smiled at them then returned to his task of typing away in his computer.

Marco blinked, but then nodded and finally bowed to the Datamon as a thank you for helping them with the upgrade. He turned to Iris, "I guess the first task is completed. We got our upgraded digivices and a Digi-Elf."

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:02 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris looked at the location that Marco pointed to. After seeing the icon that should had been obvious to her, she hit herself on her forehead. Was she really that dense or maybe it was just not being her day today. She looked at Marco and chuckled meekly. "Oh yea... that way..." Iris and Marco walked over to the front desk. She looked at the odd digimon that looked a cyborg since she could see flesh near one of its eyes but then again, she couldn't really say that since she was positive that she was weird to the digimon. Marco was asking about the digimon a question. At least it seemed that he was going unanswered. Iris cleared her throat since she was use to people like this in New York. Eventually the digimon spoke to them, opening up two slots for their digivices.

When Marco looked at her, she just shrugged as well, taking out her device and playing it in the slot. Suddenly she heard a bing and Datamon told them that it was upgraded. She listened to the things that were added to her device. She beamed at known that she now had a map of the world, so she wouldn't get lost, she could carry more digimon with her, and she could use it like a phone. She tilted her head when Datamon told Marco that he got additional features because one of his digimon had reached ultimate level and that when she did the same, she would get those features as well. Digimon got that high? She didn't think about it long as she was told that because they upgraded today, the would get a Digi-Elf. A helper that explain the features.

Iris bowed to the Datamon in thanks. She then turned to Marco and smiled. "Yea we did." Iris looked at her digivice and started it up. She awwed when a cute digimon appeared on her screen. "Hi! I'm Digi-Elf . Do you have an questions?"

Iris just looked at the digimon. Well the first thing is that we're going to do is give you a nickname. For now on...You will be called...Annabella. Now rest you! Annabella bowed and the digivice turned off. Iris looked at Marco. "So I think it's time to go the third floor for a...check up.."

Iris went back to the elevator and pressed the button. Not having to wait long, the six were back on the elevator and getting off on the third floor. This time Iris knew the way to go as she could see a nurse's area and seats. At the desk was a digimon, a Ranamon. The female voice, with a tone that was definitely reminiscent of New York, told them to sit down and wait for the doctor. Iris took a seat as did Ren. Angel was more interesting in running up and down the hallway, using the chairs as a tunnel. Iris gulped as she looked at the ground. Her fist were clenched as they rested on her thighs.

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:29 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Iris was already testing the new features of her digivice by summoning her Digi-Elf. The helper indeed looked like an elf and it even wore a little uniform with a hat. Marco took out his digivice and stared at the screen. He decided to call for his own Digi-Elf. Once the elf was summoned, it bowed to Marco and spoke in a cute female voice, "Hello! I am your Digi-Elf, a helpful companion. If you have any questions regarding your digivices functions then please do not hesitate to ask me!" Marco chuckled a bit nervously, Iris's Digi-Elf was not this talkative was it? Also, Marco could tell that this Digi-Elf had a foreign accent since he had one as well. His Digi-Elf certainly had character and since he heard Iris giving hers a name (a female name) then he figured he would try naming her as well. "Well I guess I'll start by naming you...um, Rosalie?" Marco was not the best at giving anyone a name. Even in video games he would always stick with the default names even when he was given the option of changing a character's name. The Digi-Elf smiled and nodded accepting her new name which was a huge relief for Marco. "Good, well I just wanted to meet you. I do have some questions, but they can wait." Rosalie saluted as if saying that she understood him and then waved goodbye returning to the digivice.

Now that the upgrade was over they could move on to their final task; the digimon and Iris check up. Iris was already walking to the elevator so he had to rush to join her along with the other digimon. Marco looked down at Veemon and Wormmon. "I don't think I've given a check up since I enter the Digital World," Veemon nodded agreeing with him, "well in that it will the first time for all four of you so make sure to behave." Wormmon raised his talon as if to give a thumbs-up, but with no fingers he settled for a talon-up. Marco smile returning the gesture and that was when the elevator stopped and they entered the third floor.

Iris was first to move quickly locating their destination and walking towards the desk where a Ranamon stood. They were told to wait for the doctor to call them and were asked to be seated. Veemon and Wormmon chased after Salamon trying to play with her until they were called. Marco took a seat next to Iris and noticed how her fists were clenched, she was nervous. Marco placed his hand on top of hers and lightly rubbed her knuckles. "Don't worry," he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. He kissed her forehead in a tender manner and squeezed her hand, "everything will be fine." He understood her worries because he was worried too, but he wouldn't abandon her no matter what. Veemon and Wormmon finally managed to catch Angel just in time because they were being called for the check up. Marco rubbed Iris's arm, "let's go."

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:08 am
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris gasped when Marco touched her hand, rubbing her knuckled and calmed down when he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead. Hearing him tell her that it would be fine having him squeeze her hand, made her relax even more to the point that even her face relaxed and she could smile as she leaned on Marco.

Ren looked at Iris as Veemon and Wormmon were chasing the energetic Salamon since Angel was really enjoying her new legs. She was concerned as she could feel that Iris was uneasy but didn't know why. So it was bad that she couldn't help her but at least Marco could help her.

Angel meanwhile was giggling as she was playing a game with the other two digimon. She stopped when she looked at Iris and Marco interacting. The way he held her hand, put his arm around her and then kissed her head. She blinked and just stared at them until Veemon grabbed her as now the could all hear that Ranamon tell them that the doctor would see them now.

Iris nodded her head at Marco as she got up and walked to through a door that led to the back. Iris blinked as she looked at the old woman looking digimon.

"Uh...hello." Iris said as she looked on the door to let her know that she had company. "I'm here...I mean we're here for a check up. I was wondering if you treat Tamers as well as Digimon?"

The Babamon turned around in her chair to look at the six. "If they came to me in needing to be healed and cared for, it doesn't matter if they are Digimon or Tamer. I see them all. If you have a problem come over to the scale and we can get started.

Iris nodded her head as she took off her shoes and walked to scale. The placed looked like a doctor's office back in her and Marco's world. "I need you name, height, weight and then we can start the physical and question." Babamon said as she took Iris' height and weight. The digimon wrote down the information, telling Iris had while a little chubby she was still healthy.

"Now tell me Miss Haruno, what is you concern?" Babamon asked her in a nice and soft way. Iris blushed a little.

"Well you see, I've been 'active' of recent and I haven't used protection so I need a check up that way..." Iris said.

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:49 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Everyone left to have a check up so Marco figured he should go ask to have one for himself. With all those digimon encounters and troubles he seemed to find himself in it was a miracle that he wasn't badly hurt. He walked to the front desk where the Ranamon was currently typing away in her computer. "Hi, I would like a check up as well," Ranamon looked up at him and smiled before pointing down the hall telling him that there would a digimon doctor waiting for him there. Marco nodded and thanked the nurse before heading towards said hallway. Along the way, he noticed other digimon that were being treated, but not in the same way that a hospital in the human world would treat their patients. Several of the digimon were hooked up to devices which seemed to restore their bodies. Others were in chambers and some were taking what looked like medicine in the shape of a batteries. The digimon were "Digital" Monsters so maybe this was just how things were done in the Digital World. However, as he walked down the hall he didn't see any humans. When he finally reached his destination, which was a door, he knocked and waited to be answered.

"Yes, come right in." Marco opened the door and saw a tiny old looking digimon; Jijimon. He looked just liked one of the village elders from Toy & Tama Town except that he was wearing a white doctor's coat. "You're here for a check up, correct?" Marco nodded closing the door behind him waiting to be instructed. The doctor pointed a stool opposite from him. Marco took the sit and watched the doctor take out some weird looking device like the kind that security in the airport used to check for any metal objects on a person. Jijimon moved the device around Marco while checking the screened that was part of the device. "Everything looks normal, no corruption with your data, all you need is some breakfast and everything will be functioning correctly." Marco blinked, was that everything? All the doctor did was hover some device over him and tell him that his data was looking okay. "Doctor, are you not going to check my blood or my breathing?" He didn't take his weight or height, nothing at all. Jijimon noticed the confusion on his face and laughed as if realizing something, "This must be your first check up, well do not worry my boy I will explain everything to you." Jijimon walked towards his little desk where a laptop was resting. He opened the laptop and walked back towards Marco handing him the laptop which was displaying a picture of a human being made up of bits of data along with some notes pointing and different parts of the body image.

"This is a picture of your body's data which I collected during our session. You see young lad, only being made of data can live in the Digital World. When you first entered our world, your entire structure was transformed to data so that you could live in our world. You see, at the moment, all humans who are in the Digital World are made of data, kind of like a pseudo-digimon and just like a digimon we only need to check your data to see whether you are function correctly or require treatment." Marco needed a moment to let all of this sink in because hearing that he was made of data was still too unbelievable for him. Jijimon seemed to understand because he gave him time to come in terms with all the information and waited for him to answer questions.

Marco took a deep breath and relaxed. They were in the Digital World after all so everything was unexpected and all he could do was accept it, but he did have questions. "So can I still age? I mean can humans age?" Jijimon smiled and nodded, "yes you still age and you can eat and drink normally as well. Nothing has really changed from being turned into data. However, you can no longer get sick," Marco blinked, they could no longer get sick? Were humans suddenly indestructible in the Digital Word? Jijimon seemed to have read his mind. "But you can still feel pain, bleed, or even die. You see lad even though you cannot get sick, your data can still be corrupted which may make you feel like you are sick. The human brain is quite fascinating because it will still tell your body when to feel pain, exhaustion, and even hunger." In other words, the brain would function normally and regardless of whether the body was made of data or not, the brain would continue to act as if he was made of flesh and bones. "Oh and there is one more thing! You cannot procreate."

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:55 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Babamon listened to Iris as she explained why she was here. Despite how subtle she was being, the digimon knew what Iris was trying to say. Babamon moved forward and touched Iris' stomach. She was still as felt around the torso before moving her head away. "You're pregnant..." Babamon said in a matter of fact tone.

Iris gasped and sat gaped, looking at the Digimon. "Really, I mean sure I was doing something like with Marco but but.. how can you tell so sure. You just touched my stomach. Are some voodoo witch or something... Do you have some magical, digimon power...." her hands were in her hair, running and tugging on the tufts of her hair in her disbelief.

As Iris started to panic, Babamon started a snicker before she let out a laugh, walking over a computer. "Calm down child, you're not pregnant. This is your first session I can tell. Let me explain everything while I do your real exam. Now just stand up." Iris blinked, calming down as she stood up. "Wait my real exam... Then why did you take my weight and height?". Babamon looked at her.

"Aside to make you calm down, I just wanted to mess you and see if your breast were natural." Babamon as she started up and scanned Iris. Iris gasped and then folded her arms after the scan was over. "That wasn't funny Obaasan. But really? Am I pregnant or not."

"No child." Babamon said. "You're not pregnant. Come here... and see." Iris, seeing no other thing to do but to do as the digimon say, came over to the computer. Angel and Ren followed as well. Iris was looked at her silhouette but it looked a grid with codes to fill in the space. As if it was a normal x-ray or program there were notes that pointed to parts of her body.

"You see Iris," Babamon started to say, "This is the data of a body. Your body. Since you're in the Digital World, you're made up of data. You're no longer made up of flesh and bone so you can't get sick in a normal way. Your coding can get corrupt which will replicate sickness and injuries to your brain so you can still feel pain and can bleed. So no thinking you're invincible. You can still die, still be hungry and thirsty and sleeping and even still age. You're still human with two exceptions..."

Iris listened and looked at the screen. "So I'm made up of data now but my body still acts as if I'm still from my world...Wait two exceptions?"

Babamon nodded her head. "You don't get your menstrual cycle and you can not get pregnant. So you can have you fun..." Babamon eyed Iris and chuckled.

Iris blushed but was also relieved. No more bleeding, cramps, mood swings and she couldn't get pregnant. "Thank you Doctor." Iris said with a smile and a bow. Babamon grinned with a nod of her head. "Your data look healthy. No corruptions or weak spots. Just remember to get checks up. Now for your friend here." Babamon pointed to Ren and Angel. The Digimon looked at Babamon and Iris.

It was safe to say that Angel and Ren's physical went quicker than Iris'. Each of them got the seal of approval and a clean bill of health. Iris was calmer and relieved at what she was told .Iris sat down and realized that Marco was in another office with a doctor too. She blushed. Was he getting the same talk? What would be his reaction.

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:04 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

"So everything is okay with me?" Marco felt like he needed to ask one more time before he headed back to meet with the others. Jijimon nodded at him, but after looking back at his computer there was a slight change in his expression. "Well there does seem to be something...but nothing to worry, young man! You are healthy and ready to adventure some more in the Digital World! I know that's what a lot of your young fellows like to do around here." Marco smiled at the doctor and thanked him for the check up as well as the useful information. He excused himself so that he could leave since there was nothing else left for him to do there. He opened the door and closed it behind him once he exited. Jijimon continued to carry a smile until the door closed. Once he was left alone, he quickly turned back around to examine the data of Marco in his computer. "Its nothing major, but there is something different in his data...could he be one of the marked one?"

==========

Veemon and Wormmon were finished with their check up and once they were allowed to leave, they quickly returned to the lobby where they were previously waiting. They didn't see Marco there, but they did find Iris along with her digimon partners. The blue dragon and the green larva rushed over to her with excited looks on their faces. "Iris! Iris! Look, we got candy!" Veemon exclaimed jumping up and down in excitement while showing off the lollipops they were given. Wormmon was a little more graceful with his display, but he was clearly as happy as Veemon. "The doctor was a sweet digimon and she gave us these candies as rewards," Wormmon walked over to Iris and offered her one of his candies. Veemon offered his candy to Angel and Ren making sure that Renamon got the blue lollipop.

Marco arrived shortly afterwords with his usual look of indifference. He noticed that everyone was already gathered in the lobby which meant they were probably waiting for him. When he reached them he made sure to apologize for his tardiness. "Sorry about that, I decided to get a check at the last minute. Everything seems fine and I was explained a couple of things about my body," he glanced at Iris, "the doctor probably told you the same thing...that we're made of data now." He rubbed the back of his head, "its kind of weird to think that I'm currently like a program in a computer, but I guess maybe that description isn't too far off from the mark." With their business finished at the Digimon Center, they could finally move on. Unfortunately, Marco had no idea what to do at this moment. He wasn't the best person at planning his day and he basically completed all everything on his 'to-do-list' for the day.

"Well since we're done with everything that we have to do....do you want to go look around the city?" Marco was speaking to Iris -clearly- asking her what her opinion was. "We can get brunch," he was pretty hungry or at least his mind was telling him that he was hungry, but Jijimon told him that just because he was data that didn't meant that anything changed. His body would function normally and he would need to eat to restore his energy. "We can also check out some of the stores," Marco offered with a smile not yet realizing that he was basically listing the things you did on a date.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games