Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
This is Our Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:57 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was fiddling with her fingers, waiting for Marco and the others to reappear when she jumped a little as Veemon and Wormmon reappeared with excited faces and candy. Angel looked at the candy and tilted her head. Since she didn't get any candy and didn't know what it was, she couldn't be upset about not getting any and was more curious about the stuff. She smiled when Veemon offered her some as well as Renamon. Angel looked at the blue lollipop that Ren had and started to munch on the candy that she was giving. It was a bad move on Veemon's part as she quickly finished off the candy, starting to feel the sugar in her system

Iris was nibbling on the candy that Wormmon gave her as she thanked him. Some time lately Marco appeared. He apologized for the tardiness but Iris figured that his physical was done after the digimons. When Marco told her that the doctor told him the same thing her doctor told her. She chuckled when Marco said that he felt like a computer program. "I'm relieved really." she said as she stood up and grabbed Angel before she ran off somewhere."No getting sick and no 'girl' problems." She eyed Marco for a moment and she just walked to the elevator. Just in time as he was asking her if she wanted to look around the city since they were done with the main stuff. When he mentioned brunch, she felt herself getting hungry too.

"Sure." Iris said. "Some food, maybe some shopping. That sounds really good." She smiled. "Sounds like a date." She was teasing really since it would be ironic that after all that they did, now was the time for a date. A backward way of doing things really.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DigimonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:16 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm still learning about this world...

Marco opened his mouth a bit letting out a small 'oh' realizing that his suggestions did sound like date suggestions. He didn't mind going on a date with Iris. In fact, he really would like to go on a date with Iris. If they were back in the real world then he would have talked with her, ask her on date, court until she finally agreed to be his girlfriend, and then have their first kiss. So he was a romantic, but none of that happened because there was no time to be courteous. They were flung into a strange world where their lives were always at risk especially with the Devimon ordeal there didn't seem to be too much time. Nonetheless, he couldn't let his chance slip by so he still managed to capture Iris's heart, but not in the normal way that he would want to. He sometimes did wonder if Iris regretted the way they met and he wondered if she was only with him because he was the first guy that she saw in the Digital World. If someone else helped her out or found her then he might not have stood a chance.

Marco followed after Iris to the elevator with his digimon following behind him. Veemon and Wormmon were indulging themselves in their candy never having the sweets before so it was quite a treat. Veemon seemed to especially have a sweet tooth for the stuff. Once inside the elevator, Marco pressed the button to take them to the first floor. He smiled at Iris and nodded, "yeah it'll be a lot of fun and I'm sure the digimon will enjoy something other than sweets." Once they reached the first floor, it was time to leave the Digimon Center. When they first set foot outside, the streets became busy with many digimon and tamers a like. The area quickly became like the streets of a regular city with many things happening outside. Some digimon were huge while others were small and some were even selling food on carts outside. "This is incredible," Marco commented in awed. He was used to the city life, but this environment was slightly different probably because the bizarreness was more than he would ever see in any other city.

"Let's have a look around and see if we can find a restaurant," Marco turned to Iris wondering if it would be alright to hold her hand. He knew they held hands in the past before, but because this was a date he felt rather shy. He wasn't sure why, but he maybe it was because of his earlier thoughts. He needed to erase these doubts and there was only one way to do it.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:14 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at Marco's response to her saying that it sounded like a date. Now that she thought it, she realized that she did make it sound like she was one a date with Marco. As they walked to the elevator, she started to realize that after everything they did, this would be the closest to a first date since her break up. Giving Marco a look, she grinned to herself. She didn't mind a date with him. Iris could even say that she wanted a date with him. Sure she could assume who he was feeling about a date with her but she knew she wanted a time in the day where she could just talk to him without a digimon threatening to kill them. Just a 'normal' date.

She realized that she didn't press the button until Marco pressed the first floor button. When she looked at him again, Iris saw that he was smiling at her as he told her that it would be a lot of fun. She nodded her head too and added a smile of her own, with a little blush as well. "Oh sure!!" she said. "I'm sure they would like to eat real food. I know me too."When they reached the first floor, it was time to leave and got out on their 'date'. Looking out into the streets, she could see that it was looking more and more like a city area where she lived. Except with Digimon.

Iris continued to look around with Marco mentioned about looking for a restaurant. She nodded her head before looking. She could see Marco's head. Unlike Marco who was still wondering, Iris took the lead as she took Marco's hand. "Sure, let's good.. Let our noses lead us!" She said with a bright smile and a giggle. "But.... maybe I don't know... you think we go shopping first. Mostly because we traveled in these clothes and I'm sure we can go for some new ones before we eat." Iris looked up at Marco as she still held his hand.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DigimonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:31 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm still learning about this world...

Marco felt a warmness on his hand which caused his heart to skip a beat. The warmness must have spread to his cheeks because he felt like they were on fire. He squeezed Iris's hand almost like a reflect and then intertwined his fingers with hers for a more intimate hold. He watched their joined hands and smiled; there was so much contrast between their hands, but they fit so well. Iris wanted to go shopping and he didn't mind waiting for the food because all he cared about was spending his day with Iris. "Yeah, let's go," Marco led Iris towards the busy streets. His digimon followed behind him having already finished their candy and feeling strangely full of energy. Veemon was jumping up and down instead of walking normally and even Wormmon was joining him (which was the really shocking part). Marco chuckled, "I really hope their sugar rush doesn't last too long." While they were walking down the street, Marco tried to take notice of the different stores so that he could find a store where they would sell human clothes. He didn't know if digimon wore clothes or accessories, but maybe they had a certain fashion in this world? Since humans were allowed to enter into the Digital World then a store for clothe shopping should be available, but exactly how likely were these stores found in the Digital World?

His questions seemed to be quickly answered when he noticed a group of girls with their digimon enter a building. They seemed to be exciting about going inside and they were carrying some bags with them. Marco walked a little ahead so that he could properly guide Iris whom he was still holding hands with. He stopped when he reached the front of the store the group of girls entered. Marco turned to Iris, "why don't we go inside here?" he made sure to ask for her opinion before he went inside.

The building was not a clothes store, but it was actually a mall with several stores. When Marco entered he was surprised by the size of the mall which looked like it was made of several floors. Just like the streets, the building was filled with digimon and humans walking. Some digimon were carrying bags while others were joining their tamers in buying accessories or clothes. "Looks like we found the mall," Marco chuckled, "lucky us."

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser Image
Ally/Partner(s):
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games