Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
BOO!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss me?
  Hi
View Results

kimicka13
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:25 pm
Hi.
Long time no see?
-Linda-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:58 pm
Hi smile I think it's been a long time for everyone >.< how are you?  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

kimicka13
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:40 pm
Waitingforwings6
Hi smile I think it's been a long time for everyone >.< how are you?

It has.
I'm a mix of things, atm.
Happy, excited. But also stressed. It's the last week of classes and I have a BIG project due on Thursday, that involves presenting in front of my English class. And then I also have to have an annotated bibliography ready for my Final paper in English for Thursday as well.
Then next week is finals.
But! I'm excited because this weekend I'm having another little Thanksgiving dinner with my dad's family, tomorrow The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones comes out on DVD/Blu-ray, and then the weekend after I get home for Winter Break my friends and are having a sleepover at my house. Oh, also, Christmas! wink
So yeah. How are you?
-Linda-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 pm
kimicka13
lol nothing as exciting as that, I'm just working pretty much and trying to gather my Christmas gifts and wrapping them...unfortunately my holidays aren't looking as bright since I had to work through my mothers side thanksgiving and maybe even through their Christmas which ticks me off since I have a guaranteed off on the day itself, they moved it to the 21st so my cousin jen could make it...I haven't made it to one of their holidays, so I'm feeling like they don't even want me there to begin with...even when I mentioned it to my manager who helps with the schedule she saw it from my point of view...my dad and brother think I'm stupid for feeling that way, my brother said he hasn't been to any either, but that's because he doesn't want to be, he hates family stuff and he knows it! I'm the only one in my entire family who IS family oriented and they are, in a sense, shutting me out! sorry, for whining...guess it's still getting to me, I am just hoping they can do something so I can make it...anyway I'll stop complaining now lol I gotta go check and see if my dental insurance finally billed me, if not I am going to have to call them and see what the heck is up with their website >.< I swear if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have none at all >.<  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:02 am
Hiyas, Linda! blaugh I miss you! heart I hope that you have been well and from your FB pics and statuses (because I truly do not stalk you at all, whatsoever! ninja ), you're doing fine.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:30 pm
BOOP! got your nose 4laugh  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games