Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1?] First on the list (Sorrow/Amrita)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:41 am
Teach someone new to Amityville Academy the basics of self-defense.

It seemed easy enough as a first task. Right up until she tried to figure out how to approach someone about it. Hello, you look new, do you know how to fight? simply didn't seem like the best way to go about it. Also, it was a little bad-sort of creepy. When she was a first year she'd be really hesitant of someone who came up to her like that; granted, when she was a first year, she'd probably do it anyway simply because she simply couldn't say no to an upperclassman. Hrm.

So she supposed the best thing to do was to simply wait it out. Go about her business almost as if nothing changed, but make a few extra trips to the gym just in case.

Today, she had done just that: Gone to the gym in hopes of finding it other than empty or with a class in session. It must have been her lucky day, seeing as there was not only someone here, but someone she didn't recognize. Hopefully this was the start of her list. At first she simply hung back to watch, waiting for a lull in the other's routine before she spoke.

"Have you ever thought about trying for Bruteball? I think you could do very well."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:56 pm
Sorrow had just finished with downward-facing ghostdog, and was now standing in one place, breathing. She inhaled noisily through her nose, then exhaled, finding her center.

She processed Amrita's question.

"That a sport? I'm more like, into exploring my personal journey instead of the whole competition thing."

Although, there was the allure of team-building, from what she'd read that was a very important part of understanding unity in an environment that inspired adversity.

"Why, are you holding tryouts?" she asked, just to be sure.

Enoh Love

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:13 pm
"Ah." Personal journeys were going to happen no matter what, and usually not for the best, but Amrita smiled along anyway. If this person was a year one, she didn't want to scare them with the horrors of Amityville just yet.

"Oh, jack no, I'm terrible at sports." She lamented, gesturing down to her own feet, which were forever backwards. "Not really equipped for competition." Battles were a whole other thing. "But I know they were looking for members not too long ago~" The ghoul shrugged, then ventured to step closer.

"Do you spar, then?"

Toshihiko Two

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:14 pm
Sorrow sported a toothy grin.

She held on to her arm, rotating it in place. It made a gravelly noise.

"Sure mon, that's some serious like, energy exchange, you know what I'm saying? I'm just like, starting out, but wooooah, what a kick. You looking for a partner in the interior and exterior battle experience?"

Enoh Love

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:45 am
Sorrow only earned herself a long, baffled stare.

"I - uh - what?" She started, rather stupidly. Interior and Exterior battle experience? She didn't understand that part very well...but at the same time, she didn't want to offend this ghoul, and so she cleared her throat before clarifying. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that...exterior battle experience?"

Toshihiko Two

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:00 am
"Yeah, right, you know like," A very deep breath out. She cycled her hands. "Body and mind."

Enoh Love

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:09 am
"...Oh." Amrita replied, looking to the side as she thought it out. "Well sure, I could always use that! But actually I'm looking for someone who would like some lessons in self-defense, or just a first year who would like to spar." She shrugged, not really looking to be too specific on the matter. A spar, to her, was just the same as learning to defend yourself. They did tend to go hand in hand.

"So uh...would you like to spar with me? For...Interior and...exterior...battle experience...?" She had no idea what she was talking about. But it felt right.

Toshihiko Two

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:31 am
"Oh yeah mon, like, talk about just got here. I mean, I'm not and then all of a sudden I am, like, right in front of this building and like. I've never even seen a building before, right. Or anything. But I know I've got this like, purpose-"

Her expression seems far off.

"I don't know much about much. But like, this whole, having a body thing. That's great. So I want to share in the collective knowledge pool about using it, you know? And if you're like, in the know- I'm digging it. Teach me, mon. I am like. Your humble student."

Sorrow put up her fists. It was a loose approximation of the gesture, not actually guarding anything.

Enoh Love

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:31 pm
Amrita just stared at the ghoul, completely and utterly lost. If she managed to understand half of what she was trying to say, she counted herself lucky. The only tried, tested and true method of dealing with situations like this involved an awful lot of nodding and smiling...which she put to good use right now.

"Err - yes - I'd be happy to."

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:34 pm
"I think the most important thing anyone can do is figure out how to defend themselves." Amrita started after a moment of thought, realizing for perhaps the first honest time that she had no idea where to even begin. She had started out merely defending, and she turned out okay, right?

Well, okay enough.

Before she spoke again, she lashed out suddenly, her hand swinging toward - and stopped, the back of her hand an inch from the other ghoul's face. "It'll ensure you stay alive that much longer."

"But, that aside for now - let's see what you got?" Amrita stood back up straight, and beckoned to encourage her to attack.

HP: 60
Damage: 0

toshihiko two

Enoh Love
Crew

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:32 pm
Sorrow was all HERE GOES

HP: 30
DMG:

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers