Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❧ || Ishimoto Glistening Dojo // Academy [[ Defunct ]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:16 pm
|•| The Glistening Dojo |•|

The Dojo came from nowhere one day, bright and beautiful and an eyesore from above. The building is ten floors tall, three of which are uninhabited and are solely there for support. The Dojo is typical in design for Konohagakure, except it is made entirely of diamonds, and diamonds of many different colors to replicate the paintings of wood and stone. It is lavish, with the grand entry hall of the Dojo sporting a massive throne which is warded via genjutsu to strike at anyone who dared to sit in it that did not meet the chakra signiture of its original creator. The Genjutsu will immediately set off explosions of earth-shattering intensity within the mind of the individual, forcing them to go deaf and unable to hear anything nor see anything until they remove themselves from the throne.

The next few floors are all of varying design, and bear many types of training methods and supplies in each, all oddly made of crystal or bone. It is a beautiful sight, but no one may enter the top two floors, which are inhabited by the creator and owner of this fine establishment, Shouka Ishimoto, and her sister.

[[ This Building does not Give any Bonuses to Learning Jutsu and as of the current timeframe is considered Condemned by the Elders and Hokage. An ANBU Guard is regularly seen pacing the faces of this building. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:11 am
xxShouka Ishimoto xxxx
xxRank :: Genin // Village :: Konohagakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 365/365______AC: 0
Stamina Pool: 135/135______Ryo: 0

-----ҭo anyone approaching the great crystal barrier that was the entrance to the Glistening Dojo it would sound as if a battle were being waged within by a hundred warriors, if not more, due to the amount of rapid strikes. But that would not be the case to those within, who would be victimized by the shattering of hundreds of shuriken upon the body of a crystalline, red dummy. The simple crystal of the shuriken slammed into the dummy one last time, in a wave of fifteen, before the rapid assault finally ceased. There came a breath from further back in the hall, followed by a low, muffled thump from feet landing on the stiff surface of the mats that covered the entire first floor. There stood a rather comely female, with platinum blonde hair in a thick mass stop her head and spilling down her back from a ponytail. Her eyes, bi-color in nature, were quite a stunning match, with the right being a mix of blue and green while the left bore red with orange towards the center. Upon the purple sweatshirt she wore over her chest was the kanji for "Peace", and on her shoulder the kanji for "Wisdom", both embroidered in black to stand upon more. On her left arm was her headband, the symbol of the Hidden Leaf there for all to see. Her brow, damp with the efforts of her struggle, released its tension and smoothed as she stood straight. [Rokkaku Shuriken [ Hexagonal Shuriken ] :: 1/1 :: Learned

-----Raising her hands, the girl slammed them together in the sign for the Ram. Instantly she felt chakra release, and a dome of crystal formed over one doll. It was a simple technique, one of the easiest to learn. Yet oh, so useful. [Kurenai no Kajitsu [ Crimson Fruit ] :: 1/1 :: Learned

-----Turning, the girl began a cartwheel, crystal forming around her hands and feet until a wheel formed. She continued rolling towards another doll, and released it at the last second. Cartwheeling she leaped into the air on the final rotation, considering what to do now. [Kesshō Kuruma [ Crystal Wheel ] :: 1/1 :: Learned

-----The next jutsu she brought her hands together for she formed with the power of her gemstones. Pulling her hands apart, she formed a giant crystal snowflake made of graphite. Roaring she threw it with all her might, and watched it imbed itself into another doll. She landed with a thud and turned, ready for the next step of learning. Kyodai Rokkaku Shuriken [ Giant Hexagonal Shuriken ] :: 1/1 :: Learned

-----Running forward towards another dummy she formed the Ram, ready from reading the scrolls she had found. Before her the jutsu formed, the crystalline structure of a mirror forming, but this one was special. It was transparents, and reflected images only slightly, allowing for the appearence of two individuals. She leaped forward and tumbled, bringing her feet before her and pushing off of its surface to springboard into the air. Suishō Kyō [ Jade Crystal Mirror ] :: 1/1 :: Learned

-----Forming the Ram once more, she spread her hands wide and growled. Silently crystals formed from the moisture in the air in the shape of needles. They shot forward, hundreds in all, diamonds completely true and hard enough to pierce and split the doll into pieces. Landing heavily she pivoted, already forming another Ram. Kesshō no Hari [ Crystal Needles ] :: 1/1 :: Learned

-----This one was special, this jutsu, and as she ran towards another target blades formed on both of her forearms. She ran forward with high speed, slashing at the target as she passed. It passed with through the diamond there, for it was made of the same stuff and cut right through. It fell into pieces as she turned, frowning, at the ruin she had created. Suishō Tō [ Jade Crystal Blade ] :: 1/1 :: Learned

-----She remembered a time long ago, about a year previously, where she had learned the secret arts of her clan from a scroll found in the Uchiha compound. She had snuck in after hearing they had captured someone with her abilities, at least as far as rumor went. She had taken it, and studied it in depth for nearly a week. Shining Judgment of a Thousand Stones [ Unnamed ] :: 1/2 :: Incomplete

-----It had been difficult at first, very difficult, with much grunting and groaning as he crystal refused to become stronger. She had cojoled them, insulted them, and even begged them to do as she told. And then one day, it had worked. Her crystal became diamonds upon her command.Shining Judgment of a Thousand Stones [ Unnamed ] :: 2/2 :: Learned

-----She also remembered training and creating a new jutsu of her own. Or, well, not really a jutsu per say. It was more a power she had learned to awaken. She remembered well the day she had begun training and realized that her crystals were no longer coming from the outside, but from within. Shoutakineses :: 1/2 :: Incomplete

-----The crystals formed with her mind, usually unintended, but now as she worried at it she brought it under control. She created a crystal flower, a symbol shown frequently in her histories of her clan. It was beautiful, beyond compare, and yet she realized that this meant more than something small and unimportant. Shoutakineses :: 2/2 :: Learned

-----This technique was a fun one. Forming the Ram, the girl felt her whole body shimmer and become hardened as crystal formed an epideral layer over her skin. Without another moment's notice she ran forward towards another dummy and slammed her fist, and the blades attached, into the dummy and shattered it. Kesshō no Yoroi [ Crystal Armor ] :: 1/1 :: Learned

-----This was tiring work, to say the least, and pretty dull in some ways. What was needed? Oh, yes, more destruction. If her sister was watching, the girl would be certain that she was clapping excitedly. Forming the needed handseals, practicing their rapid speed, she began to twirl, graceful as can be, and as she dead hundreds of shurikens made of sapphires formed and shot out, spinning through the air to embed themselves within the walls and dolls. How? Well, the edges were tipped with diamond, of course! Rokkaku Shuriken: Ranbu [ Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance ] :: 1/1 :: Learned

-----At the final turn of the dance her hands formed the Ram. Without much further ado she cried out and brought her fist around into a punch. Except as she threw out her fist a spear made of diamonds extended outwards and lanced right through another doll. Shōton no Yari [ Crystal Lance ] :: 1/1 :: Learned

-----This technique was said to be one of the most useful. Throwing up her hands she formed the Ram and cried out as her jutsu took effect. All of the frabric near her, the mats themselves, turned instantly to crystal. Suishō Rō no Jutsu [ Crystal Prison Technique ] :: 1/1 :: Learned

-----Taking a deep breath, she decided to be a little showy at this part. Holding her hands above her head she began to twirl slowly, her skirt lifting just a bit to swirl about her as she spun. And as she did so small, crystal shards rained from the sky, sparkling in the air as light glinted off of them. It looked like nothing short of a rain of sparkling light. Rokkaku Shuriken: Ranbu [ Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance ] :: 1/1 :: Learned

-----Now it came to the part of her beginning training where the girl had to form the more powerful techniques of her range. Taking a deep breath, she considered how to best approach this, remembering well the handsigns she had read about. She quickly formed them, concentrating on her chakra control. Hashō Kōryū [ Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon ] :: 1/2 :: Incomplete

-----Reaching outwards she cried out, and from the air formed a long, and sinuous body made entirely of crystal. It spun about as it formed, becoming larger and larger, and as it moved upwards the girl jumped onto its back and rode it up, a determined neutral expression on her face. Hashō Kōryū [ Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon ] :: 2/2 :: Learned

-----Her hands flashed through more symbols, more signs, that culminated at the end in the Ram. This was a more powerful version of one of the techniques she had just learned, but it had its uses. Concentrating as her mount soared through the air, she readied herself. Kesshō Gokakurō [ Crystal Pentagonal Prison ] :: 1/2 :: Incomplete

-----Throwing her hands wide and with a mighty "HAH!", two dummies grew an extra layer of diamonds. She formed another handseal and ripped the two apart by summoning two more crystal dragons from right under them, utilizing the crystal already formed by her previous attack that encased the mats on the floor. Kesshō Gokakurō [ Crystal Pentagonal Prison ] :: 2/2 :: Learned

-----The next technique was one that she had contemplated using during her creation of this home. However, at the time she had had no basic understanding of most of the jutsu, just the ability to create crystal as she desired. Now it was time to learn it. Forming the handseals, she prepared her chakra. Shōjinheki [ Crystal Encampment Wall ] :: 1/2 :: Incomplete

-----Leaping from the dragon as it soared, she fell slowly to the ground. As the girl neared she brought back her fist, as if readying for a strike. And of course, that was exactly what she was doing. As she landed she punched the ground, releasing her jutsu. Crystals shot out of the ground everywhere, reaching into the air and around, encasing her completely in a case of crystal. Above, her dragon drove into an edge and shattered the corner while likewise shattering itself. Shōjinheki [ Crystal Encampment Wall ] :: 2/2 :: Learned

-----Awash with the destruction she had already committed, the girl moved towards the nearly invisible mirror she had created towards the beginning of her training. She stared into its reflection, considering her rather tanned appearance, the mismatched eyes that so disquieted people as well as the rather well-kempt hair that never had a strand out of place. She reached out to touch the mirror, feeling her chakra surge into her hands. Suishō Bunshin no Jutsu [ Jade Crystal Clone Technique ] :: 1/2 :: Incomplete

-----And the next moment, as she retracted her hand, another followed it, mirroring its movement. It followed her until it was completely out, forming an arm, a torso, a leg, and finally a head, forming a complete replica of herself. The reflection, the crystal clone, looked her in the eyes as they stood across from one another. It was then that the girl finally spoke, showing that she had the voice of a woman at her young age. "Hello, Shouka. At least, my clone." The two frowned at one another before the girl who had named herself Shouka dismissed all the crystal techniques in the room, shattering everything she had recently created but leaving all the rest. Suishō Bunshin no Jutsu [ Jade Crystal Clone Technique ] :: 2/2 :: Learned

-----And it was a mess, with dummies dead everywhere, bits of crystals and diamonds littering the floor. In truth, had someone deigned to snatch these diamonds up, they would be richer than most of the wealth of the entire country combined. Diamonds were diamonds, but those with her bloodline and with her training could create them at will. Thankfully, she saw no real use in having them, other than to use as deadly weapons. In most cases this culminated into nothing, since fighting as of late included only her twin. Speaking of her twin...Shouka looked about the room, knowing her sister had likely been watching most of this time. She would bet quite a bit on that fact. "Rei?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

"It is Life..."
"...It is Freedom..."
"...Power is Everything..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:29 pm
Jocasta saw this massive creation in distance while she was at the Gates... it was certainly an eyesore but knew that she would have to make sure that everyone was out of there. She knew that there had to be people in here, she was feeling that familiar feel in her telling here that 2 people were currently inside. She pushed the door open and looked around, the doors were massive and heavy; she looked around and didn't see anyone " Hello? " She walked into the main entrance of the massive structure " There has been an attack on Konoha, I just want to make sure that everyone is safe. " She adjusted her bag and walked around, she wanted to make sure that whomever was in here was going to be safe. She walked a bit forward and saw the massive throne in the middle of the room; but something was wring with it. She examined it and made sure that she did this from a distance. She looked at it and decided that it would be a terrible thing to even touch it. She turned away from the gawdly thing and decided to ascend that stairs.

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r є ιι s н ι м σ т σ
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♀ɢ є η ι ηк σ η σ н α ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυsєηsσrsнιкσтsυмуαкυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----I suppose it would be because the kusarigama felt natural in my hand that she found it so simple to wield. Or, you know, maybe things were just too simple in general. She always loved a good fight even when I told her not to get involved. I suppose it's not like she listened to me anyway. Twirling the short sickle between my fingers, Rei slashed straight up at the air in front of her, blocking the strike of an enemy I couldn't see. [Countering Technique: Upward Repel - Rank E::Simple 1/1 LEARNED]

-----Shifting my foot back slightly, Rei channeled chakra into my hand. Fingers tightened around the foot and a half long hilt. Without warning, she shot my hand forward and down to strike the dummy in front of her with the blunt metal end of the kama. The chain attached to it rattled against the crystal of the dummy, ringing hollowly in the medium sized room. [Offensive Technique: Assisted Jab - Rank E::Complex 1/1 LEARNED]

-----Twirling the kama again. I'm pretty sure it was more of a nervous tick for her than anything, but I didn't know her mind, what she was afraid of. I could only watch as she hacked at the dummy in front of her. She swung up, down, diagonally, over and over. She grew steadily faster as she went until overall her attacks were faster. [Offensive Style: Knife Stances - Rank E: razz ractice 1/1 LEARNED]
[Passive moderate increase to attack speed]

-----Rei stepped back only briefly before resuming her attacks on the practice dummy. Her chakra was focused, not in the way it was when she grew angry, but not relaxed either. And she wasn't smiling. Up, down, across, over and over until her motions were fluid, like water. [Offensive Style: Simple Play - Rank E: razz ractice 1/1 LEARNED]
[Passive moderate increase to attack fluidity]
[Sobagai Deba Sentou: Stage One Mastered]

-----Seeming to have let off her steam, Rei turned away from the dummy to glance at the scroll for the style we were working on, now that she was finished with the basics. Dropping the parchment before I really had a chance to look at it, she turned back to the dummy, letting a couple loops of the chain wrapped around my right arm fall free. Tossing the kama into the air, a little forward, she slid around behind the dummy, caught the weapon, and brought it down on the crystal. [Countering Technique: Back Repels - Rank D::Simple 1/1 LEARNED]

-----A continuous wave of slashes came again. But this time every couple of hacks, she switched hands. She moved constantly around the stationary target as she went. You're going to break your weapon... As if hearing something, she halted her strikes and stepped back. [Trick Technique: Change of Hands - Rank D::Simple 1/1 LEARNED]

-----The break lasted little more than a heartbeat before she started again. She moved around the dummy again, striking at various parts with no method I could see. At some point, she switched hands, but brought the butt of the kama down on what would have been the dummy's knee--had it had any--with enough force it probably would have shattered the bone. [Trick Technique: Kneecap Surprise - Rank D::Simple 1/1 LEARNED]

-----Rei backed away from the dummy again, spinning the now loose chain around, the kama whizzing through the air. But then she stopped and turned back to the scroll, picking it up off the floor. This time I got to read it. The technique applied chakra to the weapon to allow it to be tossed with increased speed, but fly silently. [Offensive Technique: Swift Dart - Rank D::Complex 1/2]

-----She focused my chakra first into my hand and then into the kusarigama, and then tossed it forward at incredible speed. To my surprise, and apparently hers, the tip of the blade actually stuck in the crystal dummy. With a light tug, it came free again, and she pulled it back to her. [Offensive Technique: Swift Dart - Rank D::Complex 2/2 LEARNED]

-----She spun the kama around like a lasso again before tossing it forward. Just as it reached the zenith of its reach, she pulled back and caught it again by the hilt, almost missing. She frowned and tossed it again, pulling back and catching it perfectly. [Trick Style: Knife Toss - Rank D::Simple 1/1 LEARNED]
[Passive increase in catching accuracy]

-----Twirling it once more in her fingers, Rei replaced the kama in its place on her belt. She let herself relax a moment, and then suddenly readied it again, wrapping the chain around my wrist again. I guess for good measure, she smacked the dummy again with the weapon before hooking it on her belt and moving away. [Offensive Style: Artless Draw - Rank D::Simple 1/1 LEARNED]
[Passive increase to drawing speed]
[Sobagai Deba Sentou: Stage Two Mastered]

-----Back to the scroll. Since we were past the most basic techniques, I suppose she needed to reread the more complex ones. Next on the list was a trick that involved dropping the blade and kicking it back up at the enemy, typically near the head. Or between the legs. Either one would end a fight pretty quickly, and the kusarigama being used for it made it handy to retrieve the weapon. [Trick Technique: Knife Punt - Rank C::Simple 1/2]

-----Drawing the kama from my waist again, Rei let some of the chain fall from my wrist. Bringing it up as if she were blocking someone's attack, she let go of the hilt, letting it fall. She then kicked it back up into the air before catching it. [Trick Technique: Knife Punt - Rank C::Simple 2/2 LEARNED]

-----Rei returned to the scroll. Evidently we were memorizing them one at a time. The next one wasn't really an attack, but a distraction meant to blind the opponent. It was a practice of angling a blade or reflective surface into someone's eyes, effectively blinding them with sunlight. [Trick Technique: Dirty Reflection - Rank C::Simple 1/2]

-----She moved toward one of the windows, where warm midday light shown through brilliantly. I almost wished I could just curl up in it and nap, but Rei obviously didn't have the same idea. She held the kama in the light from the window, carefully aiming it first at one dummy in the room, and then at another.[Trick Technique: Dirty Reflection - Rank C::Simple 2/2 LEARNED]

-----Next on the list was another practice. Rei returned the kusarigama to my waist and drew two kunai instead. The practice simply showed a mastery of using the techniques learned thus far with either one or two blades. That seemed simple enough.[Offensive Style: Two-fer-One - Rank C: razz ractice 1/2]

-----She went after the dummy again, so suddenly I wasn't expecting it. I'm pretty sure she'd landed her first blow before the scroll even touched the floor. She went through every technique we had learned thus far, using both weapons now, before finally backing off again. [Offensive Style: Two-fer-One - Rank C: razz ractice 2/2 LEARNED]
[Passive ability to use two weapons in maneuvers]

-----Rei sighed audibly and moved back to the scroll. I'm pretty sure she was getting bored, or she was close to being finished with training. I hoped for the latter. The technique was a target of vital points of an opponent that utilized chakra rather than a blade. It made it feel as though the opponent had been stabbed, though there is no external wound, and can make them lose control of muscles associated with the area struck. [Offensive Technique: Vital Poke - Rank C::Simple 1/3]

-----Except we didn't have a live target to try it on. I could feel my chakra flow into my now empty hand--when had she put the kunai away? I wasn't sure what she was planning on attacking instead. It's not like the dummy had vital organs. Or organs in general. No, instead she held up my free hand in a single sign, creating a clone.[Offensive Technique: Vital Poke - Rank C::Simple 2/3]

-----The clone hadn't existed for more than a couple of seconds before she attacked it, releasing the pent up chakra directly into its chest. It vanished instantly, not having a chance against basically any attack. It didn't really prove the technique was useful, but it was a start.[Offensive Technique: Vital Poke - Rank C::Simple 3/3 LEARNED]
[Sobagai Deba Sentou: Stage Three Mastered]

-----Finally moving on from the Bukijutsu style, we were both eager to look at the bloodline techniques. And yet... It made me apprehensive to think about. Rei... my body, too, apparently. She gazed down at the scroll, the first on the list. It was a technique that shot bones from the tips of each finger. Apparently the number of bullets was almost limitless, since they regenerated so quickly, and the bullets could pierce steel.[Tenshi Sendan [Ten Finger Drilling Bullets] - Rank D::Simple 1/2]

-----Rei turned back toward the dummy, distancing herself from it before holding both hands in front of her, fingers splayed straight. She focused chakra into her hands, and then fired the bullets, round after round of them striking the dummy, even chipping and eventually cracking the crystal. It hurt at first, but I hardly noticed it after the initial because it healed itself so quickly. [Tenshi Sendan [Ten Finger Drilling Bullets] - Rank D::Simple 2/2 LEARNED]

-----Finally finished, she lowered my hands and sighed again, her demeanor changing from determined to almost sad. And I knew perfectly well why. We felt unsure about this power of ours, a Kekkai Genkai, I had been told it was called. It was because of it, I'm almost certain, that I don't remember a year of my life. But Shouka refused to tell me what happened.
-----She looked toward the door to the room as if hearing something, and headed out to the hall and down the stairs. Shouka was just finishing her own training, and had said my name just before I walked into the room. "You always assume I have nothing better to do than watch you." My voice, but not my words. We looked at my sister, the image that was me. The only difference was her eye colors were reversed. Hair so pale it was almost silver, two different colored eyes, and brown skinned, though I was convinced I was slightly taller than her. Not to mention insane.
-----Despite that, our personalities were completely opposite.
-----As I finished speaking, someone entered the dojo. Something about an attack in the village. I looked back at Shouka.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0
α c :: 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 5 0 / 1 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10
sнυrιкєη :: 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Bloodlust :: When her stamina falls below fifty percent (50%), she enters a state of bloodlust, enhancing her strength, speed, and endurance. However, in exchange, her mind deteriorates. She is able to increase her abilities because she ignores her body's mental limits, and loses sense of friend or foe. She will keep going until she is killed or snapped out of the state. Things that can snap her out of it include being knocked out by an enemy attack, her stamina dropping to zero (0), and her sister Shouka's (Lanfaer) voice.

• Can sense chakra up to 5 yards away [Oracle Discipline]
• -10 chakra to any Ninjutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• D-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• Bukijutsu Class :: Learn Bukijutsu techniques one (1) post faster
• Sensor Class :: Learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu techniques one (1) post faster
• Bloodline Ability :: Learn Taijutsu and Bukijutsu techniques one (1) post faster
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:05 pm
xxShouka Ishimoto xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 3 6 5 / 3 6 5______AC: 4 5 0
Stamina Pool: 1 3 5 / 1 3 5______Ryo: 3 0 0

-----Ҁonsidering that her sister was often watching her while she herself was training, it had not been that far of a stretch to expect the older of the twins to be near the younger. At least, that was how Shouka saw it. Her expression did not change, not a hair, but her expression seemed to soften somehow as it always seemed to do around Rei. Her older sister always brought out a softness in her that she never noticed, even when others pointed it out. To her, it must have been feigned. Either way, when Rei finally stepped into sight, sweaty and panting from her exertion, Shouka nodded in recognition and approval of her strain. Ninjutsu always came easier to her, and thus training had been nothing, a flick of the wrist, the minimal of hand signs serving to spawn waves of destruction. Even her first set of jutsu had been learned young...

-----Bent over the large scroll, little Shouka poured over every single mention of movements, of handsigns required. It took little time to memorize, of course, due to her memory strength. Thus, it was only several minutes before she readied herself for the attempt. Mizuame Nabara [ Starch Syrup Capture Field ] :: 1/2 :: Incomplete

-----Quickly, little Shouka formed the hand seals in their apartment, finishing in a matter of moments. She gagged, spewing up something sticky on the ground. Smirking ever so slightly, she willed the stickiness away. Mizuame Nabara [ Starch Syrup Capture Field ] :: 2/2 :: Learned

-----The next one came as something of a wishful thought. To her mind, Shouka had been unable to prevent the tragedy of their past due to being powerless. Thus, she would seek to take away the mobility of an enemy to stop any potential abuse. Suikusari no Jutsu [ Water Chains Technique ] :: 1/2 :: Incomplete

-----Forming the handseals, the drew from the beads of water within her rings and formed a set of manacles from the water. In an instant, she stiffened them into crystal, a quite vicious snarl forming on her face unbidden. Now, she would show them what it meant. Suikusari no Jutsu [ Water Chains Technique ] :: 2/2 :: Learned

-----The next was just a simple variant of the Shunshin taught at the academy. But why not add in a bit of element? So, that meant she had to take something a bit more...unique. She remembered the hand seals, and began. Doton: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Earth Release: Instant Movement Technique ] :: 1/2 :: Incomplete

-----Finisning quickly, she seemed to teleport right through one of their stone walls, appearing within their bedroom. Ecstatic, Shouka opened the door and returned to the scroll of jutsu. What was next? Doton: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Earth Release: Instant Movement Technique ] :: 2/2 :: Learned

-----The next was a precursor to one she had always wanted to use. The Kirigakure shinobi, the true culprit behind their abuse and tragedy, loved their Hidden Mist technique to no end. They always used it in their attacks, and thus she now read of a way to defeat it. Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] :: 1/2 :: Incomplete

-----She formed the simple handsign that would teach her the technique. It was odd, learning it this way, only to allow it to become passive later. Well, it was no matter, it only made this easier. Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] :: 2/2 :: Learned

-----Now came the one technique she wanted the most, quickly learned before her sister returned from her class. In all honesty this was something of a revenge, as learning to use what her enemies knew against them made this all the sweeter. She read feverishly the hand signs, and readied herself. Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] :: 1/2 :: Incomplete

-----Forming the hand signs, Shouka released her chakra. a light mist filled the room, and slowly began to clump as crystals formed. She grinned then, knowing that at the end of the day, she could kill whomever used this jutsu. Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] :: 2/2 :: Learned

-----Nearly shaking her head to cast aside the memories, but refraining at the last moment, she realized that her sister had noticed a small point of interest that had escaped her. There was a visitor within the building, within their home and within their personal space. There was a bit of annoyance at the intrusion, but their home was also a place of learning, and she could not begrudge them entrance. As she turned to face the one who entered, Shouka realized what had been said. Their village was under attack, but by whom? The girl would approach close enough to see Shouka clasp her hands in front of her, a sort of formal greeting stance. Her mismatched eyes stared into the younger female's, perhaps as a way to make her feel...uncomfortable?

----- "You have found us. Who is attacking our village, and where?" She did not look to her sister, but the movements, her body language, would likely speak to Rei in another way, and reveal to her older sister that they were going to leave as soon as they had an answer.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

xNew York Slavex

Tao-Benshin

"It is Life..."
"...It is Freedom..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:49 pm
She knew that there were a pair of people here, she just didn't know where; now that they have revealed themselves to her... she was going to get out of this gawdly monstrosity they call a building " The group is unknown to me, but I'm going to say that its free to assume that they are malicious and have quite the engineering prowess. " She crossed her arms, her seemed to stare back at the young woman staring directly back at her. Her eyes were two different colors and Jocasta found this to be quite interesting " Heterocromatic... thats interesting. "

Jocasta looked at the stairs and looked back at the siblings... that would explain why they looked so alike; they reminded her of something from a scary movie " Anyways, they want the genin to do a evac and make sure that all the civilians are safe. Now that you know, I'm outta here. " She waived and started to ascend the stairs and out of the door.

[[ // exit ]]

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:09 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r є ιι s н ι м σ т σ
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♀ɢ є η ι ηк σ η σ н α ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυsєηsσrsнιкσтsυмуαкυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----rei frowned at Shouka, and I knew she was going to complain. "Evacuation? That's not any fun." She spun the kusarigama in her grip, across the back of her hand and back to her palm. "This new Kage is boring." She shrugged regardless and headed for the door out after the strange girl who had barged in. "Well, might as well see what's going on." With a grin toward my sister, she took off out the door and made a beeline for the heart of the village.

[Exits]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0
α c :: 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 5 0 / 1 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10
sнυrιкєη :: 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Bloodlust :: When her stamina falls below fifty percent (50%), she enters a state of bloodlust, enhancing her strength, speed, and endurance. However, in exchange, her mind deteriorates. She is able to increase her abilities because she ignores her body's mental limits, and loses sense of friend or foe. She will keep going until she is killed or snapped out of the state. Things that can snap her out of it include being knocked out by an enemy attack, her stamina dropping to zero (0), and her sister Shouka's (Lanfaer) voice.

• Can sense chakra up to 5 yards away [Oracle Discipline]
• -10 chakra to any Ninjutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• D-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• Bukijutsu Class :: Learn Bukijutsu techniques one (1) post faster
• Sensor Class :: Learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu techniques one (1) post faster
• Bloodline Ability :: Learn Taijutsu and Bukijutsu techniques one (1) post faster
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:04 pm
xxShouka Ishimoto xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 3 6 5 / 3 6 5______AC: 4 5 0
Stamina Pool: 1 3 5 / 1 3 5______Ryo: 3 0 0

-----Ҁontinuing to stare after the girl who had left, Shouka, for the moment, said little to nothing as to whether she was going to take part in the evacuation of the village square. In truth combat suited her and her sister far more than watching others escape to safety. But, if this was truly their Hokage's orders they would need to follow it. She did not sigh, nor scowl, nor give any expression at all other than to look to her sister and give one of those smiles she gave to the world, an insolent smirk that spoke volumes to the right listener. "Yes. Let us go." And with that she strode after her sister, her expression rather grimly set.

[exits]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

Tao-Benshin

"It is Life..."
"...It is Freedom..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:08 pm
Over the village, the spores descended, looking for a specific chakra source. Friendly to all but the harshest of exotic chakra, most folks would be just fine as they were. Descending, they would clean up the area of its infection. Finished, they would form bodies and then leap back away out of the village, leaving the area free of the Kyuubi's chakra infection.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 480 / 480
Stamina: 60 / 60

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I have never seen this dojo here before" Kirumi said as she looked up at the fairly strange dojo and academy before her. After blinking, she walked closer and looked inside to see if anybody inside was present, searching for anything out of order or of note. After a thorough search, her results showed nothing of interested as she moved on, her stomach growling while the genin tried not to think too hard about it.

Mission Participating In
Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100