Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Surprise Allies (Eitri/Amrita vs Ian?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:00 pm
Fight alongside a Horsemen, now that was a little more difficult. To her knowledge she knew exactly zero horsemen, or horsewomen, or horsechildren, or any sort of horse anything. Wait, that part was a lie, she knew enough Horse Types in Halloween, but in this instance she was sure they didn’t count.

Luckily, this was easy to fix. All she had to do was go to the Lost Clans and ask around until she could find someone that would agree to a random battle with a mostly random stranger. The ghoul just wanted this particular one over with, mainly because she could only think of one way to actively fight alongside a Horseman, and that was never good. Too much could go wrong in that place, and so it was best to get it over with as soon as possible.

So she made the trek out to the Lost Clans land, and looked around for someone who could help her. The first two she approached pretended to not understand her. The third apologized for not being much of a fighter and left, and the fourth was the same. Were the Horsemen not the fighting type? She was pretty sure they fought…

She was nothing if not stubborn, and moved right on to the fifth creature, another one she didn’t recognize.

“Um, excuse me? I’m sorry, this’ll sound really strange…but do you know how to fight?”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:38 am
Eitri looked at the ghoul for a few moments before her question sunk in and he grinned. A lot of things made Eitri happy; a good hide of leather, a good hunt, a successful mining expedition, a good ale; but at the top of the list was fighting. Not picking fights; the horseman was a man, not a child and he never went around attacking people for the fun of it. However, once the fight started, he'd finish it. It just so happened, that at the moment, he had finished all the smithing work he had and was rather bored.

A hand came to the ghoul's shoulder and he chuckled. "Aye, I know how to fight. Why? Need a few lessons? I warn you, I won't go easy on you."

Enoh Love

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:13 pm
The horsemen touched her shoulder, and she immediately tensed up. Internally she was screaming, but externally she managed to keep her smile, even if it was a little more strained now.

"L-lessons? Oh, no, I know how to fight. See um--" The patchwork dug through her pockets until she found a piece of paper, one that had clearly been folded and re-folded too many times, and showed it to him. It was Red's instruction list for her, of the things she had to accomplish as Part One of something.

"-I'm doing this thing for uh, extra credit, and...I've got to fight alongside a Horseman. See?" She pointed to the line that stated as such. "So...I was wondering if you'd be interested? I know where we can probably meet some Hunters, if we're lucky." Or unlucky, depending.

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:12 am
The horseman eyed the piece of paper, hand coming off her shoulder to stroke his chin, fingers grazing against the stubble that was so unlike him. He made a face, contemplating for a few moments. It was not like him to go looking for fights but the ghoul had asked his help and he didn't want to deny her that. He couldn't very much let her go off on her own, either, he noted. He had no idea if she knew how to fight. She could also end up walking into a trap.

His hand dropped to his waist, thumbing the tools on the belt he wore as the grin reclaimed its rightful place on his face. "Aye, I'll help you. It's been a while since I had a good fight."

Enoh Love

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:11 am
"Great! I appreciate the help. Hopefully whoever we find won't be too terribly violent..." Though secretly she wished they were, so she could destroy them herself. "My name's Amrita, by the way. It's nice to meet you!" She offered her backwards hand to shake.

"Have you ever been to the haunted house before?" Was her next question, one conveniently timed as she turned to guide them both back towards Amityville, hoping to easily find the mysterious hallway once more.

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:22 am
Eitri eyed the ghoul's hand for a brief second before awkwardly shaking it. He hadn't had many interactions with students - let alone ones with misplaced limbs and he only hoped he hadn't done something to make himself look stupid. He frowned for a fleeting moment before he realised she had started walking and he took the two long strides it took to catch up to her before falling to meet her pace.

"I have not. I hear Hunters wander there sometimes. Among.. other things." He scratched the back of his head. "Ah.. Do you.. Can you fight? I just need to know what to expect." He raised a brow, eyeing her from his peripherals.

Enoh Love

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:02 am
She shook his hand without making mention of the awkward pause; she was well used to that, especially with someone who had never met her before. It was the hands. Always the hands. Thank Jack her feet weren't of any social importance. "Quite the grip you've got there~" She complimented, delighted, before making her way out of the clan territory.

"You heard correctly." Amrita nodded along to Eitri's assumption as he fell in to step beside her. "They patrol the place often, if we're there long enough we're bound to find someone. I hope you don't mind if we find a Hunter, though? I can't bring myself to fight someone on my side like this..." Meaning Halloween and, by extension, Horsemen. "Plus the note didn't seem to mean spar, so..." A backward hand made a vaguely dismissing gesture, and then fell back to hang naturally at her side. His hesitant question made her pause for only a moment, her step faltering in surprise.

"I'm an alumni of Amityville Academy." She informed him with a laugh as if it would answer all of his questions. "-And I've been pit against my fair share of Hunters. Actually, I was there when your islands -" Amrita paused with a choke, realizing perhaps too late that it might be a touchy subject. "-Well, I was on your islands before! Aheh...um. Anyway. I promise, I won't hold you back!" Well, she hoped she wouldn't, anyway. She didn't know this Horseman's battle prowess, but if his opening remarks to her had been to offer lessons, she could only assume that he was adept at it. A delighted little smile curled on what remained of her lips; it was a lovely thought, perhaps they could utterly destroy a Hunter together! That would be lovely~

"Oh, also: What we're looking for is a hallway that doesn't seem to belong where it is. Keep an eye out, okay?" It could quite literally appear anywhere, but they were on Amityville grounds by then, making their chances of spotting it much higher.

"Soooo ~ Are you going to tell me your name?"

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:46 pm
Eitri listened to her explanation, a thoughtful look across his face. He should've visited this haunted house a long time ago. He didn't always look for fights but Hunters were an exception he would gladly make. Unconsciously, his hands flexed and curled into tight fists for a moment before her voice broke again and he turned to her. His steps faltered for a moment at the mention of his home and he took the long stride to catch up to her, hoping she hadn't noticed. A frown creased his brow and he averted his gaze ahead of him for the moment, a bitter taste in his mouth.

A student had been there when he had not. He almost wanted to laugh because it was better than accepting his failures. He cleared his throat and gave her a smile. "Maybe it's I who should be careful of holding you back," he laughed then, an honest laugh. "Forgive me, I often forget my manners and formalities." He gave her a nod of his head. "I'm Eitri, Blacksmith of the Death clan."

Enoh Love

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:11 am
She did notice, but thought better than to bring it up. After all, she had mentioned something horrible, which was rude to begin with; his reaction was more than understandable, and so easily overlooked for his own benefit. She really did regret bringing it up, and spent the silence looking anywhere but right at him in her guilt.

"Happens to me a lot too." Amrita chuckled, completely understanding. "Nice to meet you Eitri! A blacksmith, huh? That means you make weapons, right? That sounds so exciting! Do you think I could watch you work one day?" She seemed to have forgotten that blacksmiths worked closely with fire. As she chatted she continued to look around, and soon spotted the hallway that didn't exist. It was easy to tell it was that one, because it was perfectly placed in the very middle of a news board, behind a table of pamphlets for new students.

"Ah-hah! Alright, this has to be the entrance. Ready?" She asked, already climbing over the table to get to the hallway.

LOLTERNATIVE

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff