Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:24 pm
Gravity was still trying to get over him. The a** was blocking her on accident. She paused to watch him take the shots, the look on her face going from determined to pure spite. As he set the bottle down, talking about girly s**t, the Meanki smiled. It wasn’t nice. Leaning her lithe body back just a little too sensually she reached for the bottle and seized it, taking a swig before she finally got her legs sorted and stepped over him. Flicking him in the nose with her tail as she went.

She turned just enough to make sure he could see her expression as she spoke, it was.. fired up was probably the best way to describe it.
“Don’t worry. Once I take her hand off and shove it up her a** I’ll make sure the only creeps that find me in the bathroom are the ones I want. The ones with nice muscles and big.. personalities.” She batted her lashes at him and took another swig from the bottle, turning to try and figure out where the little b***h had gone off to. She’d better hope the bouncers got to her before Gravity did.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:35 pm
Hmm. There it was.

That fired up look on her face that let him know she was going to cut a b***h. It amused him, just how easy he could get her to this level. All the other girls weren’t as fun as Gravity was.

He had to stop himself from sitting up and grabbing her right then and there. A stirring in his belly that he played through non-chalantly. It was so hot. That was the fun thing about Gravity. When she was pissed she was pissed and nothing made him sit up and take notice more than that look in her eye. It was one of the things that drew him to her when they had first met. And she never failed to disappoint.

“You girls have fun.”

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:52 pm
One of Gravity’s ears flicked back and she turned again, bottle held up to her lips, giving him a salute as the bottle came down. “Oh, she won’t. But I will.” And she was off, the jingle of her chains lost to the sound of the music as the bass blared some dark beat. Quite a few males stopped to watch her pass but she flipped them the bird. The ones she noticed anyway. She was on a mission.

At first, nothing appeared to be happening, like maybe she had decided to change course and hit the bar instead or maybe got bored with the idea of beating a** and took to the dance floor to work out her anger. But then the commotion started. Dance floor patrons began to stop and crane their necks, some started moving away from the bathroom entrance completely and fanned out.

Then security came. Headed toward the bathroom, missing the blonde Meanki entirely that was slipping past them as they went in. She disappeared for a moment behind the bar unseen, the bartenders had come around to see what was happening so no one was manning the counter. Then she ducked out and headed through the crowd. Her arms were full of bottles, and she was… she was laughing her a** off. She hurried up to Kage and grabbed him by the chain. Pulling him roughly towards her, well not her face, she was standing so it definitely wasn't her face.
“We’ve gotta go. Like.. NOW.” If he didn’t she was going to have to leave without him. She resettled the bottles in her arms, more of the same booze they’d been shooting. It wasn't cheap.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:01 pm
Kage grinned wide as she came scuttling up with arms full of booze. Even wider when she pulled him close by his chain. The laughter in her voice. She has grabbed more of the same stuff which was fine by him. Grabbing a few botles out of her arms he wove his way through the crowd like a predatory animal just making a beeline for the door before anyone noticed what they were doing.

“Your so ******** hot right now Gravity.” Kage wasn’t easily impressed but she had done a good job this time around. He hit the outdoors and made a quick left down the street. He’d admit it, in the moment he wanted nothing more than that little Meanki. Not even the booze. The air was chilly and it did nothing for his heated up blood.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:13 pm
The light in her eyes got brighter as he took a couple bottles and headed off with her. Good. He was still as fun as she remembered and that fluttering returned, the gross one that made her feel weird. Once they hit the outside she felt the cold air swelling, wrapping her in its icy embrace. She would have shuddered but she was way too pumped. She followed him as he made a left, still laughing the entire way. Once they made it far enough, she figured they were safe, and she slowed down a bit. Man, it was shaping up to be a killer night. And she wouldn’t have to pay her tab now either, like she ever did. They’d forget in a week anyway. Hemlock didn’t exactly have the best memory. Too much crime.

She smirked when he called her hot and those sultry lips split into a fiery grin as she approached him, intent on backing him into the wall.
“You’re just now getting that, stud?” She searched his face with those normally cold eyes, one dark blue one light, and pressed her body up against his. She kissed him as the snow began to fall around them. The first snow of winter was here and the streets grew slicker as each minute passed. Pulling away her breath plumed, and she shivered. “You got a place around here or are we trekking it to mine? It’s ******** cold out here and we've got a wager to settle.” As warm as he made her she still wasn’t dressed for the weather, plus a nice cozy change of scenery sounded just about right.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:31 pm
He almost.Almost dropped one of the bottles as she backed him up against the wall and kissed him. He would have liked to had had a hand free so he could hold her against him but that just wasn’t in the cards. Sneaky.

Kage was only mildly dazed when she broke free.
His brain spinning in circles almost didn’t catch what she said. He didn’t respond for a few long seconds before pushing himself off the wall and jerking his head down the alley way. “Yea I got a place a couple streets over. Come on.” The baddie turned in the direction he had indicated and lead her a few streets over. He made his way to what looked like a rather posh looking Hemlock building where kats were coming in and out of. He pushed back the glass front door, waiting for her to come inside before he started for the stairs. It was only four flights until he exited the stairs and headed down the hallway.

Half way down he stopped and shifted the bottles he had and reaching up with his free hand for a thin piece of wire. Sticking it into the lock there came a click as it unlocked and swung open leading into a rather rock star looking pad.
Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:47 pm
There wasn’t any hiding the smug look on her face as he had to choose between dropping a bottle or getting his hands on her. She wasn’t pissed about his final choice. She probably would have been if they’d lost a bottle of booze. Oh, thank whatever ******** deity was listening. He had a place that was pretty damn close. Making sure the bottles weren’t slipping, she followed him. The building they approached was.. shockingly nice. The Meanki paused for a moment to take it in, one brow quirked. A dead giveaway she was speechless by the development. Not that she thought he wouldn’t have had a nice place but.. damn. Posh b***h. The expression shifted to a smug smile as she pranced her way past him and into the building, shaking as much as she could to rid herself of the snow.

Up they went, Gravity watched as he unlocked the door and snorted.
“You lose your keys or is this actually your place?” She slipped past him, not really caring which way the answer swung. She wasn’t about to waste a stellar pad like this. It seemed to have everything you could want in one place. Setting the bottles on the closest surface she went about making herself at home. Shedding her jacket, she tossed it on a rather expensive-looking piece of furniture. The black leather top she had on underneath gave her chest a flattering lift but her fur felt a bit damp from the weather and she grimaced. Gross. Raising her arms to run her claws through her hair she made her way to the window and whistled. “Wooooow, look at you. Not too shabby indeed.” That was a killer view.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:55 pm
“Nah it’s my place. I just like showing off from time to time.” In all honesty he enjoyed the odd way of entering a fun way to keep his lock picking skills up to snuff. It was clear that he obviously lived here, what with the pictures of him with various people in bands. That and the fact that his name was scrawled in large letters on the interior wall opposite the door.

Closing the door with a foot he settled the bottles he was carrying with the rest before running his claws through his hair. Giving his shoulders a shake before he made his way to the couch. Kage flopped onto it, tossing his arm over the back as he watched her make herself at home.

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:02 am
Gravity nodded, ah so he just liked to drive the girlies crazy with his rogue life skills. I mean it worked. It was hot. She wandered around a bit, checking out his photos and the large scrawling script that spelled out his name. She stopped for a minute, looking extremely confused. Was this mother ******** in a band? Turning on him abruptly she snagged a bottle from the table and latched her teeth onto the cork, popping it clean off and taking a swig.

"What's with all the band stuff? You some kind of stalker or mega fan or some s**t?" She'd made it to the edge of the couch where he'd plopped himself, taking random drinks from the bottle like it were a beer, and still picking out all the little details of his place. It was swanky. She realized she didn't even know what he did. Not that swapping life stories was at the top of her to-do list. Her gaze left the walls and landed on the large male. She felt her blood heat up, her cheeks flush, maybe she was getting a little tipsy. Or maybe he was the problem.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:21 am
Reaching over he took the bottle from her. Downing a few long swigs before he handed it back. He let out a satisfied breath as it burned on its way down. Kage had a rather good buzz going from the booze and the ******** no.” Standing up he walked over to a sliding door on one of the walls and shoveled it aside. An assortment of guitars leaned against the wall. A couple told and platinum records hung there as well. “I figured you knew. I am pretty famous but maybe not as much as I thought.” He smirked wide, making his way back to the couch and flipping down once more. Kage had been in a number of bands so far. He believed he was on his fifth or sixth. But when you looked like he did and played like he did you weren’t unemployed very long.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:39 am
Gravity watched him take a swig and couldn't quite shake the feeling she was missing something glaringly obvious. ******** no huh. Then what was all this? As he got up and the door slid sideways she almost dropped the bottle. "No ******** way." She'd thought she'd said that in her head but it came out of her mouth instead. Gravity wasn't looking at his records, though she would probably do so later once she was over the initial shock, she was looking at the guitars. ********. These were nice. She felt her fingers twitch. She wanted to touch them, to play them, just seeing them made her want to be on stage again. Wait.. that meant. His comment earlier.

Gravity crossed the small distance between them and punched him in the peck.
"You ********. So the comment at the club about lowering my standards for a gig, huh?" She took another drink, her face turning back to the guitars as she did. She thought there had been something familiar about him. But Gravity had been so focused on her music and working that she really didn't pay close attention to other artists out there. She hadnt even really had much of a personal life until Kage showed up out of nowhere. Maybe she should have been paying attention. Sure as s**t wouldn't have made her look like she didn't have her thumb on the pulse.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:51 am
Kage saw the look in her eye as she stared at the guitars. A low rumble of a chuckle came from deep with it his chest Their relationship wasn’t that far enough along that he would just let her touch them though. Each one a special lady to him and they didn’t like being fondled by strangers.

He rubbed at the spot she had punched. “I mean, maybe if you would have said yes we could have skipped the whole thing and gotten straight to the point. But where’s the fun in that? I like watching you kick the s**t out of the other girls.” Kage leaned his head back against the top of the couch, watching her through half lidded eyes.

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:17 am
The Meanki, shockingly, didn't just grab them. She walked the line, stopping to admire each on. There were some custom pieces here. Some of them weren't cheap. Actually it didn't look like any of them were. She finally tore her eyes away from the guitars long enough to glance at the records. I mean that was all well and good but was he? She'd push that button another time.

Gravity made her way back to the couch, she'd polished off the bottle, setting the empty on the table next to the full ones, and grabbing another along the way. She stood in front of him with a look of 'all right, ********. Nice one.' set firmly upon her lovely features and pulled the cork out of the new bottle.
"You like seeing me fight girls huh? You know I could kick your fancy a** too, right?" She slid a knee beside his leg on the couch and then the other over onto the other side, sliding onto his lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck she smirked at him. "Or is that what you want me to do?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:33 am
He could tell the booze was getting rather on top of her quick. She was already threatening to kick his a**. Not like she could. She could try but while Gragity could scrap Kage could fight. Of course, he had only ever seen her in lady brawls. And those other girls were nothing to really be worried s out. Most were cream puffs but he did admit to himself ther watching Gravity beating the s**t out of them didn’t turn him on just a little.

Kage grabbed the bottle from her before she smacked him upside the head with it. Cause that’s what he needed to be knocked the ******** out. Taking a few more swigs he let out another ‘Ahhh’ before wiping the back of his hand across his mouth. His free hand going to cup her bottom appreciatively before he grinned. Sarcastic and rougeish. “I’d like to see you try.”

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:47 am
Gravity frowned when he took the bottle from her, the hell? She chose to ignore it for the moment, watching him take a swig or two before she felt his hands slip around her backside. Those tantalizing lips pulled into a fiesty smile. "Oh, I'm sure you doubt it. But I've pummeled bigger boys than you." Gravity had been in a lot of fights, and while it had been quite a few years since she'd fought a male, and the majority of her scrapping was now with fluffy bar skanks, she figured she still had it in her. Kage was an interesting development in her life. Normally she would have had some fun and then dipped but being around him made her feel... she wasn't sure what it was exactly but, as much as she protested, she didn't really hate it.

She did know a couple things she was highly skilled at however as her brain circled back around to her threat.
"And say I can't beat you in a fight.." The Meanki leaned close to his ear, her body resting against his. "I could outplay you any day of the ******** week." Her claws slid up his abdomen and she pushed against his chest to lift herself back to a sitting position before slipping out of his grasp and getting back to her feet. "Now where's your bathroom. I need a towel." Her fur was still damp and she was tired of being cold.

Yayoi

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces