Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Nell's apartment Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:41 pm
This is the place that Nell had wen't out and got a place for herself, and had remained in for months. her room is on the top floor, three rooms, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen on the end of the living room with a stacked washer and dryer in a closet by the kitchen. the main bedroom is simply designed, with a queen sized bed a dresser a chest at the foot of the bed and a small tv on a stand. the other two are filled with boxes that have been put there in case she ever ran out of something such as food or even clothes or other things to decorate the place with.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:10 pm
gecloud

User Image Clara followed the man silently. Wasn't like she was going to go anywhere. Her wings still wounded it would be no use for her. They come to an apartment building and she winces. They weren't her fondest memories.. neither where motels. She follows her head hanging as she fears the worst.

The finish climbing the steps and she's told to knock on the door. Crossing her arms she stares at the door until she knocks. What am I doing here? She looks at the man and he looked happy. Pretty genuinely happy. She looked down the halls and wondered if anyone was actually home.

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:25 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

The Nell jumped from her sofa, rubbing her eyes, She looked to the tv thinking that's where the sound came from, but noticing it was an outdoor show she realized it wasn't. not even thinking about fixing that bedhead of hers she grabbed a fork from the half eaten dinner on the table holding it behind her back so it wouldn't be seen, she stood up attempting to be quiet, but not to good at that as she tripped over an end table, on her way down, her hand grasped the knob opening it by mistake and landing in the open space behind the door, she instantly went to try shutting the door before anyone could come in, hoping the person at the door was already gone

...Then i don't have to worry"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:32 pm
gecloud

User Image Clara heard the movement then the crash that followed. The man ran in and looked at Nell and tried not to laugh. Clara follows slowly looking at the woman with a fork in her hands and her face in the floor. " are you okay?" She mumbles timidly. She backed up but was choked by the collar. Stupid thing. She moves closer to the woman and tried to figure out what she would be dealing with. " Well here's your help." he says.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:03 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell rolled over to look up, only to see who had entered, she curled up as a chill went down her back as she just found out what had happened, it was from the day before's delivery of food and other good things. "H-huh?" she asked as she sat up looking to the man, and the strange girl, "A-alright." she stood up slowly approaching the man to take the leash, knowing it was the first thing she could do to make the man leave, not really thinking about getting rid of the girl. she looked her over a bit confused as to why this was the one her lifeline had chose for her

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:10 pm
gecloud

User Image Clara looked at the girl she looked more confused than she was. She was pulled by the leash closer to Nell then she wanted; her wings unfurl in panic and she lets out a pained cry. The man grabs her neck. " What are you doing?!" He tightens around her neck and she runs to Nell trying to get away from the man who she now hated more then Nell; by about ten fold.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:30 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell looked to the man Clara as she was pulled, the moment her wings spread out making Nell stumble backwards falling over the table and making a bit more of a mess, which didn't make much of a difference. She stood up with a sigh only to see the same girl who scared her was now looking to her for protection. "Q-quit!" she said trying to sound a bit demanding but it sounded more funny then anything. "There... will be no fighting in my home!" she thought a moment about that fork in her hand only to notice she dropped it when she fell. 'why am i so dam accident prone' she thought to herself

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:39 pm
gecloud

User Image The man nodded yet looked angrily at Clara. " but there also wont be any disobeying." Clara looked a the woman and nodded slightly. She was in no shape to fight nor did she want another scar. She rubs her neck yet glares at the man. He grabs a roll of paper in his back pocket. " I need you to sign these." Clara looks at the paper and then realizes she was going to be stuck with the klutz. He wings tuck back into hiding and she looks at the floor, shuffling her feet.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:59 pm
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell shivered as if she was the one who was in trouble. She moved towards the man and grasped one of the many pens in a cup by the phone, she wasn't thinking that much when she grabbed the paper "alright, the sooner this is done..." she mumbled as she spread the pages against the wall, without it reading it she scribbled along the lines that asked for a signature, but as things would have it the ink in the pen busted leaving a nice streak across the page. she closed it and rolled it back up and held the pen in her hand, leaving her hand covered in the ink. "Take it and go..." she paused a moment feeling a bit odd. "... please?" she held up the pages for him to grab.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:07 am
gecloud

User Image

Taking the papers her sends a death stare to Clara. He smiles at Nell and leaves. Without another word. Clara watches the pen failure and holds in a laugh. How? She moves away from the two people and is happy when the man leaves. She pulls at the collar turning away from the girl. She hated the thing.
She turned to look at the apartment that seemed nice just...needed a little light.

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:25 am
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell let out a sigh of relief once the man had took the paper and left. looking to her hand covered in ink she dropped the pen in the small trash can beside the door. remembering her mistake from earlier she made sure the door was closed.... then locked it checking each lock twice so there would be no more incidents like that again, Looking to Clara she tilted her head to the side, 'Not what i was expecting him to get.' she thought to herself. as she walked to the kitchen to wash the ink off her hand, amazingly she didn't fall,nothing broke, and no mess was made on her walk across the room. the water came on she cleaned off her hands which still left a light grey stain in the skin that would take a while to come out. "S-so... what was with him?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:35 am
gecloud

User Image

Clara looks at the woman and watches her have trouble washing her hands. " uh..." She shrugs. " its how they react. Action-reaction." She looks at the floor. " a lot of people like that policy." She pulls her hair over her shoulder. She knew the girl was pretty weak so she'd not have to fight her unless there was some man involved, and she was just the weak wife.. Yet from the looks of it she lived alone. She looked at the half eaten meal and then the fork. Wondering if they had interrupted her meal.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:50 am
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

Nell walked back to the living room drying her hands on her skirt. "So... that's how they do things out there now?" she asked, not knowing much about the world outside her apartment, she knelt down, seeing it as a good chance to start cleaning up the mess from when she fell over the table, not thinking of clara as a slave since she never thought about owning one.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:56 am
gecloud

User Image

Clara's eyebrows raise. " Out there?" She looks at the mess and bends down to clean it before her. " I can do it." She mumbles. Though cleaning she didn't know where anything went. She felt odd the amount of clothing she had on was fit for a male master yet the woman didn't seem to mind. She was odd and she wasn't sure it she liked that.  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:15 am
lovemusictot
User Image
If they don't see me...

"Yeah... out there." she said simply lost in her own world that don't go much farther then her front door. Noting that clara was wanting to clean up put her in a bit of confusion. "It's alright... it's mine after all." she said still picking it up. Standing up she took what she had to the kitchen and trashed it there. the amount of clothing didn't faze her at all, after all she would ware less then that on a day she felt truly lazy. she came back out to clara. "S-so ummm, how did you manage to get to where your at?" she asked cluelessly.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces