Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Opinions Wanted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:39 pm
I've had the intention to create a YouTube channel for years now and have just never gotten around to it.

More recently, however, the idea has really sort of been pestering me and I should like to know,

Would you all be interested in an advice/gay advice vlog (video blog) oriented channel?

I know that there are an incredible amount of these already in existence and I'd likely employ my various skills in filming and editing at some point to help give it an edge.

More or less I'd really need people to submit me questions, video requests, etc. to give me an idea of what content people would want me to post.

So yeah, go ahead and leave me your opinions, honesty is what I really need here.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:30 am
I say go for it. If its something that you really want to do then do it. Even if there are already a few of those kinds of channels you still might have something more or different to offer.  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:19 pm
On the one hand, I think it would be cool primarily because I already kind of know you, and that alone would be a reason for me to watch it. Based on what I know from talking to you, I think you would have a lot of good advice to offer, and you're very articulate and interesting.

On the other hand, I haven't the foggiest idea what sort of content you should offer. There are so many channels on Youtube that it's overwhelming. sweatdrop

If it's something that you're interested in, though, I think you should give it a shot, if only for the experience.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:33 am
Der Fluch des Pharao
I've had the intention to create a YouTube channel for years now and have just never gotten around to it.

More recently, however, the idea has really sort of been pestering me and I should like to know,

Would you all be interested in an advice/gay advice vlog (video blog) oriented channel?

I know that there are an incredible amount of these already in existence and I'd likely employ my various skills in filming and editing at some point to help give it an edge.

More or less I'd really need people to submit me questions, video requests, etc. to give me an idea of what content people would want me to post.

So yeah, go ahead and leave me your opinions, honesty is what I really need here.

On a personal note, I would definitely subscribe to it! I'm always reading the local rag by Dan Savage in the free paper here in Toronto. As identifying myself as bi for at least 15 years...I still have so many questions!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

KarenGreen

Beloved Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:38 pm
New opinions are new opinions. I say do it. Don't feel intimidated by the ocean, be a wave and crash that party! ^_^ heart

If you need a crossdressing column, let me know!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:14 pm
Listen to other LBGT vlogs and see what their viewers are asking to hear about. You could also check the comment section for questions to answer.

Good luck!

**edit

I like listening to how people approach body image and sexuality, like problems that come up in the love life and how you deal with it.  

Gummy burrs

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items