Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Snowdown Showdown! Part- All art up Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:16 pm
User Image

It is time to go and get some of that holiday cheer!!! But we got a MAJOR ISSUE! My friend, Santa Agumon, was gonna bring twelve presents to gives to you guys for the holidays. They are some really rare and cool gifts! But everything changed when the Murmuxmon attacked. So I got an idea for you guys. There are over fifty Murmuxmon flying around DTI and twelve of them have one present each. They will soon attack my house and I need your help. So how about you guys fight and solve puzzles or whatever to get your presents (I'll probably just give the everyone the wrong gift.) There will be four presents in each wave of Murmuxmon attacks and there will be three waves of attacks. You can only win one present per wave BUT you can win a present in every wave. Also since I'm so awesome, I'll give everyone a present just for participating. This means one person can win a total of FOUR A MAX AND ONE MINIMUM! What a deal! Give it a shot and help me out for petes sake! But that means you have to at least try to win a prize for the participation prize.

HERE COMES THE FIRST WAVE!!!

Timmy the Murmuxmon - Search the guild because this punk has dropped the present somewhere!!! It looks like a yellow stalking with a dinosaur's face on it. (Timmy was never a smart Digimon) it is said to be in the sticks of a "quite" place. (Timmy fibs a lot.) Once you find it pm the link to Darkfire Karan.

Joffery the Murmuxmon - Joffery is a very curious Digimon. He doesn't want to fight he wants answers. Awnsers these questions and them pm them to Darkfire Karan.

1. What is your Name?
2. What is your Quest?
3. What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Dib The Murmuxmon - Dib is very smart and kind of a jerk. He will give his present if you solve this difficult chess puzzle. What is the best move for black? Pm the answer to Darkfire Karan

User Image

Stan the Murmuxmon - Stan loves to gamble also he has a major D&D addiction. (He really needs some help.) To take the present from him, simply beat him in a game of dice. Stan Rolled a 360 from rolling 5 100-sided dice. Think you can beat that? PM Darkfire Karan if you completed this task.

THE SECOND WAVE IT COMING!!!

Frank the Murmuxmon - This guy is really random. He can only be defeted my getting punched 88 times in a row. RNG from 1 - 100 and get 88. PM Darkfire Karan once you win.

Fred the Murmuxmon - This guy loves fashion. Simply post an avatar dressed in a holiday. PM your submission to Darkfire Karan. Winners will be announces on 12/18/13 PROMISED!

Ted the Murmuxmon - This guy is a hopeless romantic. Help him write a poem on how Santa Agumon is a big loser. PM your submission to Darkfire Karan. Winners will be announces on 12/18/13 PROMISED!

Barney the Murmuxmon - This guy is a big joke. Simply make a Digimon or DTI related joke. PM your submission to Darkfire Karan. Winners will be announces on 12/18/13 PROMISED!

WAVE THREE IS ON ITS WAY!!!

Greg the Murmuxmon - Greg is a total drama queen. To defeat him simply make an over exaggerated and dramatic attack rp post. PM your submission to Darkfire Karan.

Robert the Murmuxmon - This guy is obsessed with the internet. He really loves memes. Make him a Digimon or DTI related meme and make him laugh. PM your submission to Darkfire Karan.

Paco the Murmuxmon - Paco is very romantic. Make a Digimon or DTI related pick-up line. PM your submission to Darkfire Karan.

Marshall the Murmuxmon - Marshall is not invading at the same time as everyone else. Instead of taking the bus, he is gonna run here! (MARRRRRRRRRRRRsHAAAAAAAAALLL...VS THE MACHINE!!!!!) The expected time Marshall will arrive is currently unknown. All we know that that he will be here on Friday 12/20/13. Post right after he has arrived to defeat him. Use the current code. This will make him lose his spirits and leave.

Marshall lost to the Machine!

SIMPLY SAY THE FOLLOWING CODE SO YOU CAN OFFICIALLY GET THE PARTICIPATION PRIZE!

I SHALL FIND THE HOLY GRAIL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Winners:
Wave 1:
Timmy: UnHolyFudge
Joffery: MrTurkey15
Dib: levelknight20
Stan: Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Wave 2:
Frank: levelknight20
Fred: X Kaos X
Ted: MrTurkey15
Barney: Shadow of Miracles
Wave 3:
Greg: Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Robert: UnHolyFudge
Paco: Shadow of Miracles
Marchall: levelknight20

Participants:
levelknight20
UnHolyFudge
MrTurkey15
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Shadow of Miracles
X Kaos X
Cutter Knight

KiroMishima
Crew

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:21 pm
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:29 pm

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

MrTurkeyism

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:31 pm
I shall find the holy grail  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:33 pm
wow what the butt did i make this way to easy? O_O I'll make sure the next waves are harder.

Freaking fudge found it so easily! Is this revenge for the Knightmon?  

KiroMishima
Crew

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:27 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 5 100-sided dice: 35, 51, 72, 75, 98 Total: 331 (5-500)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:30 am
To take the present from him, simply beat him in a game of dice. Stan Rolled a 360 from rolling 5 100-sided dice. Think you can beat that?  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 5 100-sided dice: 88, 67, 82, 90, 82 Total: 409 (5-500)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:30 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
To take the present from him, simply beat him in a game of dice. Stan Rolled a 360 from rolling 5 100-sided dice. Think you can beat that?

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 5 100-sided dice: 9, 86, 16, 52, 98 Total: 261 (5-500)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:06 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 5 100-sided dice: 41, 25, 47, 88, 27 Total: 228 (5-500)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:09 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 5 100-sided dice: 78, 85, 89, 36, 97 Total: 385 (5-500)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:13 am

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:20 am
Cutter Knight rolled 5 100-sided dice: 36, 28, 96, 10, 56 Total: 226 (5-500)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:21 am
Stan loves to gamble also he has a major D&D addiction. (He really needs some help.) To take the present from him, simply beat him in a game of dice. Stan Rolled a 360 from rolling 5 100-sided dice. Think you can beat that? PM Darkfire Karan if you completed this task.  

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cutter Knight rolled 5 100-sided dice: 65, 92, 6, 27, 34 Total: 224 (5-500)

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:22 am
Stan loves to gamble also he has a major D&D addiction. (He really needs some help.) To take the present from him, simply beat him in a game of dice. Stan Rolled a 360 from rolling 5 100-sided dice. Think you can beat that? PM Darkfire Karan if you completed this task.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff