Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Holiays home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:46 pm
GoldDreams

Just give me a few seconds to fix my layout  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght sat in the back of a cargo van, blindfolded with hands tied behind his back. The blindfold itched terribly and he could feel the rope already chafing his wrists, but he didn't dare move in case the men guarding him thought he was trying to break free. He lost track of the turns they took, and distracted himself by wondering what his new master or mistress would be like.

He didn't dare hope that they would be nice. The nice owners were few and far between. In the hundred plus years after he'd voluntarily sold himself into slavery, he'd had one nice Mistress. She'd sold him because she needed money for a protector type. Syght was glad he'd never been owned by a fey, as he wasn't sure he could stand that. The van began to slow, and for a moment, Syght thought they were near their destination, but the sound of a train horn said differently.

"If I may-." He received a sharp smack to the back of the head.

"Shut up." a harsh voice said from beside him. "Don't you know you're not supposed to speak 'less spoken to?"

Syght hung his head silently, resolving never to speak without prompting.

'One would think I would've learned that already.' he thought ruefully.

Once the train had apparently passed, they continued on for awhile longer before they pulled into what Syght guessed was a driveway. His suspicions were confirmed when they came to a stop shortly thereafter. A hand was put on his shoulder as the van was thrown into park. The engine left running. The door slid open and the blindfold was roughly torn from his face. He blinked at the sudden light. Before he could get more than a glimpse at the house, they were at the door, the guard to his right knocking on the door and then mashing his thumb on the door bell.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough
To forgive me for my failure.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Nocturnal_moon

GoldDreams

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:09 am
User Image

⋨ ɧ
oliay

╔══════════════╗

Holiay lay, sprawled out comfortably on his favourite chair, humming to himself as he stitched the two pieces of fabric together being mindful to keep the stiches the same size. Usually creating new clothes would be one of his favourite things to do; who wouldn't love putting so much hard work into something and gaining beautiful creations as a result, but today it was simply a way to keep his hands busy whilst he waited. Feeling guilty and excited over his latest purchase, yes it had been on a whim, but he couldn't seem to stop himself.

Removing a pin from his lips he threaded it through the fabric, somehow managing to stab himself in the finger despite how careful he was being. Sucking on his finger he looked down at his sowing, noticing the ever so slightly crooked stitching with an annoyed huff. "Perhaps I should just send him back." He mused quietly to himself, snipping of a loose strand before he quickly flicked it out and folded it up, placing it down onto the coffee table beside him and relaxed back into his chair, content to just lay there for a while.

It was a few minutes later that he heard a sudden rapping on his door followed by the bell, sighing he pushed himself to his feet, quickly checking that he'd put all of his needles away before starting towards it; still feeling conflicted on whenever he should send him back or not; it wasn't like he was mean or anything; it just didn't feel right to be buying something.

Hesitating when he unlocked the door he sighed quietly to himself, he tried to work out what he'd say before quickly opening the door and staring at them. "Hello." He said quickly, trying to think of something else. "How can I help you?"

╚══════════════╝

GoldDreams

((Hope this is okay biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght and the guard waited until the door was answered, Syght far more patient than the guard if truth be told. If the view from the corner of his eye was to be believed, the guard was nearly sweating. He wondered why. Syght wasn't dangerous. Well... He was dangerous. But he didn't think anyone knew that. Hell, most people didn't even know what a Protector was.

When the door was opened, the guard was wiping the back of his neck with his free hand. The hand on Syght's upper arm tightened as the Drow slipped into view.

"Hello. How can I help you?"

Syght swallowed the urge to laugh, letting not an iota of emotion cross his face, staring at a spot slightly to the right of his ear. His blood roared in is ears and his vision blurred. 'A Drow... My new Master is an elf.'

While not technically a fey, they were related, if only distantly now. But it was enough. Syght felt the old pain enter his chest. His breath shortened slightly, though he did his best to hide it, hoping that the heightened hearing of the elf couldn't detect it. The ringing in his ears drowned out whatever the guard said and whatever the Drow said in response. The next he knew, he was left alone with the Drow, quietly trying not to hyperventilate.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

Nocturnal_moon

[OOC: That's just fine. Perfect!]  

GoldDreams

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:57 am
User Image

⋨ ɧ
oliay

╔══════════════╗

Looking down at the boy he let out a soft sigh of relief that he wasn't glaring daggers at him, it made him feel slightly better about this but he didn't seem to be showing any emotion at all which seemed strange, to him at least. Looking up at the guard who spoke to him he quickly did what was asked of him and pulled the boy in by his arm, locking the door behind them to keep the cold out and to stop himself from sending the boy back.

Leaning back against the door he observed the boy for a moment; a silent as always, as he pushed him self of the door and circled the boy, quickly deciding that he was perfect and that perhaps he wasn't wrong about this. However he didn't seem to be looking very well, or maybe he was just scared; perhaps it was because he'd been bought. 'And now I feel even worse.'

"Are you okay?" He asked, coming to stand in front of him and smiling slightly. "Your being awfully quiet, which is strange as the quiet one is usually myself." He commented quietly, head titling to the side in thought. "Ah, how rude of me, my name is Holiay, may I have your name? I don't believe it was on your papers." He asked, looking down one of the corridors and wondering what he should be doing now, god he was awkward with new people.

╚══════════════╝

GoldDreams

((Poke))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:12 am
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght stiffened as the Drow began to speak, but no harsh words were forthcoming. In fact they were... kind. He wasn't sure how to respond, so, at first, he didn't. He stood there quietly. Silently. And as still as he could manage. But he watched the man out of the corner of his thin blue eyes. Studying the man.

They were still standing in the doorway, but the man, Holiay, made no move to leave, so Syght stood silently, not complaining. Silent. When the man mentioned his name not being on his papers, Syght stirred, raising his head a fraction of an inch. He glanced over Holiay's right shoulder and quickly looked back at the ground, lest the man think he was meeting his eyes.

"My... My name is Syght, Master Holiay." Syght's voice was quiet, nearly a whisper, but it was also deep. Very deep.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

Nocturnal_moon

[OOC: Dear god! Holiday's, you know? Blargh. And I work at Wal-Mart... Dear god.]  

GoldDreams

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:37 am
User Image

⋨ ɧ
oliay

╔══════════════╗

Leaning closer to hear what he said he nodded slightly, a small smile on his face. "Hello Syght." He said softly, placing a finger on his shoulder and running it over to the other side as he thought to himself. "Welcome to my home sweetie, although I'd rather you didn't call me Master, just Holiay will do." He smiled, wondering towards the doors and pulling it open.

Staring down into the living room for a moment he glanced back at Syght, head tilting to the side as he thought over what he should do. "I'm socially awkward, so apologies, would you like to eat? I made soup." He informed him, quickly looking away and walking into the living room; doing a come along motion over his should as he sat himself down on the back of the couch.

╚══════════════╝

GoldDreams

(( biggrin No worries))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght stiffened as the Drow leaned closer, breathing shallowly through his mouth. He let out a quiet sigh as Holiay turned away and moved towards the next room. When he looked back, Syght quickly dropped his gaze so the man wouldn't think he was daring to meet his gaze.

'He's... He's asking if I'm hungry? He made food? That was the sort of thing that Syght assumed he'd be doing.

Syght followed him into the living room and stood uncomfortably just inside the door. He rocked from foot to foot as he considered how to answer his new master.

"Soup would... be fine M- Holiay."

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

Nocturnal_moon

[OOC: More apologies. I'm very bad at getting on everyday it seems. I'll get back in the swing of things, I promise!]  

GoldDreams

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:54 pm
User Image

⋨ ɧ
oliay

╔══════════════╗

Smiling slightly he pushed himself of the sofa, noticing how timid he seemed to be acting but putting it off to being nervous; he'd probably be being equally quiet had he not felt responsible for making him feel at home. "That's good, I made a bit too much for only myself and I fear it'll go funny if its not eaten." He commented wondering into the kitchen and turning the hob on to heat the soup.

Pushing himself up to sit on the counter he smiled slightly at him, gesturing at the chairs. "Not everyone is so against doing things their selves, I get bored." He explained watching the soup start bubbling. "Feel like exchanging questions? I like questions, especially amusing answers."

((Meh, I dunno how to reply. Sorry that its shorter and that's fine))

╚══════════════╝

GoldDreams

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght followed him into the kitchen, staring at the floor. Holiay set the stove to heating and sat on the counter. Syght glanced up at him and a blush crept along his cheeks and neck. Taking a seat in one of the chairs Holiay motioned to, Syght sat stiffly. His hands clenched in his lap.

"I... will answer any questions you have, Master Holiay. But I- I have no questions."

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

Nocturnal_moon

[OOC: It's a fine length! I've dealt with shorter.]  

GoldDreams

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:57 pm
User Image

⋨ ɧ
oliay

╔══════════════╗

Holiay smiled slightly when he sat and agreed to his game, seeming slightly annoyed that he had no questions himself but barely showing it. Asking people questions was always quite amusing and it gave him something to do when he spare time. "Not even a silly question like why my hair is purple? Although I don't quite know the answer to that myself." He mused reaching over to stir the pan of soup before leaning back on his arm. "You seem very nervous or tense, I won't get angry if you ask some, but if not I don't mind." He gazed of out of the window for a moment as he thought, not really sure what he wanted to ask him first but deciding he might as well ask what he'd been wondering. "If it doesn't upset you I'd like to know how you became a slave, I'm simply curious but if it does upset you then you don't have to. I can keep my curiosity." He asked, noticing that the soup had finished boiling and hopping down to serve it, placing a bowl of it beside him and seating himself across the table from him.

╚══════════════╝

GoldDreams

((I'm sorry, its just that when I have a long time between writing a character I kind of forget how they'd respond and end up posting short.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image
Syght Svenhall

There is no enjoyment
for a Failure.
My life is nothing but
Regret.

User Image

Syght could feel he annoyed Holiay by not having any questions, and he clenched his hands tighter in his lap. He didn't want to anger his new Master so soon. He didn't want to go back to the Shop. Syght watched him stir the soup and opened his mouth to suggest that he could do the cooking, but he closed it right back. He didn't want to presume to tell his new Master what to do. Most people didn't like that.

He watched as Holiay hopped down from the counter, placing a bowl of soup in front of him. For a moment, it didn't seem like Syght had heard the question. But then he sighed, closing his eyes. Rubbing a hand across his face, Syght opened haunted eyes that had seen more years than his face could account for. He looked directly at Holiay for a moment, before remembering himself and looking back at the table in front of him.

He spoke slowly, contemplating each word before he spoke it. "I am a slave, Master, because I failed. I was a Protector, a Keeper of the Fae." Once he started, he couldn't stop, the words tumbling out of him like a waterfall. Truthfully, he wanted to be judged. Wanted to be hated for his failure.

"That was... more years ago than I care to recount. The Sidhe I protected was the center of a park in a big city. I forget where, now. One day... humans, Hunters, appeared on my land. They knew that the Sidhe was there. And they knew how to get passed all of my defenses. I fought them but... I was defeated. The captured and either killed or sold the Fae and I- I begged them to kill me, they laughed.

They... They enjoyed my torment and they sold me as well."

Syght felt tears forming at the corners of his eyes, but he was determined to not let them fall.

There is no punishment
In heaven or in hell
Great enough

Nocturnal_moon

[OOC: That's quite alright! I know what you mean, if I didn't have this char in another rp (or REALLY like his backstory so much) I would probably forget as well. Here's hoping I can help you remember!]  

GoldDreams

The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff