Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
-------- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye already has a secret opening day! anyone excited?
  Yes
  No
  They do?
  i don't care really.
View Results

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:01 am
--------  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:51 pm
Hello!
There are people who come on here every now and then. This guild is pretty nice, even though it's not a full replacement for TinierMe. I don't do much outside of the guild for probably the same reasons you call the community here bad. I don't see myself moving from this place. I like that there are so many people here who used to be a part of TM. I'm going to try to be more active.  

SELFY mule
Crew

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:48 pm
hello.

no. no. when i said a community, i didn't mean Gaia's community.

i meant on another site's community is bad.

i guess my lack of writing made that misunderstanding. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:59 am
User Image

It seems most people aren't as active as they used to be on here. Kind of makes me sad sometimes.

I've been looking for sites similar to TinierMe, there's on Facebook game that's based of it called Social Life, but the only real similarity is the character designs.

Other then that, I've jumped between different online sites with character customization like Ernya and Syndrone, but none seem to have the same feel as TinierMe. The communities just aren't the same.

User Image

Sinister Broadcast

Dangerous Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:53 pm
Before TM existed, I was actually actively looking for a new online avatar community to replace Gaia. I tried several, and among all of them, the only ones that I felt comfortable spending time in were Solia Online and Menewsha.
The art for both of those suck worse than Gaia or TM, but I enjoyed their systems, and at the time, their communities. I can't get back into those anymore, so I can't say if they're still any good.

I must have tried a dozen. I wonder if I can pull up an old list I might have made of them.
I know Zantarni was another one. Really didn't like the art, though I signed up anyways.
Ernya was pretty new back then. I signed up for it only a few weeks after I signed up for TM.
I checked out Roliana's front page, but didn't like their art, so I skipped it.
I think Crysandrea is dead now. I can't remember if I had an account there or not.

--
This window has been open for several hours. Within those hours, I logged back into 3 accounts I have on Solia, and am currently goofing off there. It's alright, but I don't think I'll stick around for long. I'm sure to come back to it again though. I like uploading my art over there.
--

I do want to point out that Menewsha actually did have a very nice community! But it was soooo slooow. Not active enough in general.

If anyone has an account on either Solia Online or Menewsha and want to add me there, let me know and I'll jump on again.

I'll have to come back to this. I knew many more avatar sites but don't remember their names Dx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:54 pm
My work schedule has been a bit crazy with the holidays coming up, I only get one day off a week and I've been getting really into fishing here on Gaia, So most of the time when I'm on I get so sidetracked with fishing I forget about my guilds. Sorry!! But I've been doing well! I also have an acct on another site called Chloria, I really like it but he community is so slow and they currently lack a developer to help with the site, but everyone is so friendly especially the Admins, they are so sweet.  

Pootan

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:26 pm
Sinister Broadcast
User Image

It seems most people aren't as active as they used to be on here. Kind of makes me sad sometimes.

I've been looking for sites similar to TinierMe, there's on Facebook game that's based of it called Social Life, but the only real similarity is the character designs.

Other then that, I've jumped between different online sites with character customization like Ernya and Syndrone, but none seem to have the same feel as TinierMe. The communities just aren't the same.

User Image

I found syndrone as well but it loads so slow for me i ended up giving up.
I'm on Ourworld for half the time. its so hard without TM and its users.

I'm still stuck on another site but the community is so Bad and its so disgusting to be a part of it and see everyone saying carp to each other and starting drama. they might have better item customization but its not worth staying over. Might as well stay on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:53 am
Frohe

I'm still stuck on another site but the community is so Bad and its so disgusting to be a part of it and see everyone saying carp to each other and starting drama. they might have better item customization but its not worth staying over. Might as well stay on Gaia.

User Image

Yeah, the character designs are cute on syndrone, but the community is just so dull. It takes far too much work to find active members that I tend to lose intrest fast.
I just found my old Ourworld account, forgot how much I loved her design when I stop playing like a year ago. XD

Gaia pretty much is the happy medium right now, TinierMe was just such a good site and nothing really compares to it anymore. The community, character designs, amount of items to use, it just couldn't be beat. Now that it's gone, nothing really compares.

User Image

Sinister Broadcast

Dangerous Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

im doing your sister

Shameless Ladykiller

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:50 pm
i still exist  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:52 pm
Sinister Broadcast
Frohe

User Image

Yeah, the character designs are cute on syndrone, but the community is just so dull. It takes far too much work to find active members that I tend to lose intrest fast.
I just found my old Ourworld account, forgot how much I loved her design when I stop playing like a year ago. XD

Gaia pretty much is the happy medium right now, TinierMe was just such a good site and nothing really compares to it anymore. The community, character designs, amount of items to use, it just couldn't be beat. Now that it's gone, nothing really compares.

User Image

yeah. i only lasted 2 weeks on syndrone xD
Ourworld is one alternative for me right now. Along with Gaia.
Though, i just hope skye would have a better community once its open.  

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Pootan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:12 am
Chloria is really picking up for me, I have grown attached to it <33 Although I have signed up for Skye and I just can't wait to see what it looks like when it opens. Gaia is just a little hard to follow update wise, it seems like a lot of recoloring? Honestly there are so many items on here I'm not even sure hehe.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:24 am
Frohe

User Image

Same here, I was only on long enough to make a decent looking character, then I got bored.
I like Ourworld for the character customization, they have some pretty awesome items, but I don't socialized too much so I get bored easily. Though, I love the garden, it's fun hatching eggs to make money. heart

Hopefully, but it's taking so long for skye to open that I wonder if anyone's really going to sign up for it whenever they finish it. I guess we'll have to wait and see when they finally complete it.

User Image

Sinister Broadcast

Dangerous Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:50 pm
Sinister Broadcast
Frohe

User Image

Same here, I was only on long enough to make a decent looking character, then I got bored.
I like Ourworld for the character customization, they have some pretty awesome items, but I don't socialized too much so I get bored easily. Though, I love the garden, it's fun hatching eggs to make money. heart

Hopefully, but it's taking so long for skye to open that I wonder if anyone's really going to sign up for it whenever they finish it. I guess we'll have to wait and see when they finally complete it.

User Image

Ourworld's community is very big but i don't feel like talking to anyone there xDD Almost forgot those eggs on my garden! :O

some already did, actually. for the TM package OuO
I just hope its not too complicated like gaia since I'm still figuring this site out xDD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:06 pm
Frohe

Ourworld's community is very big but i don't feel like talking to anyone there xDD Almost forgot those eggs on my garden! :O

I just hope its not too complicated like gaia since I'm still figuring this site out xDD

User Image

It's big, but it's all divided up into groups, so it's hard to find people to chat with. I love the garden, it's pretty much the only thing I do on there now. sweatdrop

Yeah, I signed up for that as well, but I'm just saying that they may get tired of waiting and decided that it isn't really worth it.
Gaia is actually pretty basic, there's a lot, but most of it isn't even really used anymore so you only really need to learn able the forums/guilds, games and market place.

User Image

Sinister Broadcast

Dangerous Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:41 pm
Sinister Broadcast
Frohe

User Image

It's big, but it's all divided up into groups, so it's hard to find people to chat with. I love the garden, it's pretty much the only thing I do on there now. sweatdrop

Yeah, I signed up for that as well, but I'm just saying that they may get tired of waiting and decided that it isn't really worth it.
Gaia is actually pretty basic, there's a lot, but most of it isn't even really used anymore so you only really need to learn able the forums/guilds, games and market place.

User Image

The only thing that keeps me going there is the fact that it isn't boring like on the other site I'm on. 3nodding

Unless you really have a long amount of patience. wink
yeah. it seems that most items in here are in millions. Did an inflation happened in here or that's normal in here?

TinierMe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff