Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thetinykiwi

Quotable Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 pm
Alright.
The story begins... in December. It was my friend's birthday party. apprently I was gonna meet a lot of new people... it turned out to be like one or two though. I met my current good friend Kayla... and her brother Will. Girls, it was like... we hit it off right away. We stayed up until four in the morning watching movies and laughing at each others' jokes and waking every one up. And he wouldn't lemme sleep on the floor either. He let me share his couch with him... like I slept on one end; he had the other.

Well lemme tell you...
He had a girlfriend. Ohhhhh I hated her and she hated me. But we kept it hidden. Will... would like... I dunno. Flirt with me while he was with her, I guess. Like he held my hand right behind her back. He practically cuddled me right in front of her.

And then he left her for me. Well, I wasn't 18 yet at that time, but he spoke to me and treated me like we were dating. We just couldn't "make it official" until then because he was four years older and it would seem weird to his family and mine.

He ended up going back to that little thing he called a girlfriend.
By this time, it was June.

So my heart was breaking and he was the only guy on my mind. I actually think I'm in love with him. ._.

I mean I didn't wanna be though. I tried talking to other guys.
I even got into weed and pills.
Now I can't stop so I regret that stupid decision.
Dun do drugs, guys. It's bad for you. Seriously.

WELL NOW... he left her again. And is talking to me.
we hung out. IT WAS MAGNIFICENT.... It was like we never stopped talking. We went to the park and named alligators. Talked about Pokemon.... he promised to help me get sober becauseeee he didn't like how I had forgotten a lot of stuff from when we were first talking. We went to his place and watched movies... wrestled... cuddled.
His niece wants us to get married lmao (she's 7).
It was the best.

And I was supposed to spend the night with him. I was like "Yeah, I'll sleep on the couch..." Because I know what happens in that bed, yo. And I'm not ready for that yet. Yeah I'm an 18 year old virgin, meh. He respects it and says he likes me even more for it.
But he was all like "Bri, we don't have to do that. I just like cuddling with you."
So I agree to go over there. He said he'd pick me up at nine from a gas station. I waited with my mom FOR AN HOUR.
A ******** hour, you guys.
So we go home. I'm heart broken, needlesstosay.
And mid-cry, he calls.
He's begging me to forgive him; that he had to work late.
All I can say is "Prove you aren't like all these other assholes and PROVE that you're sorry, William Noe!" And I hung up. Because I've been through enough and I'm kind of done giving forgiveness so much.
Andddd he hasn't spoken to me at all since...

My cousin says to give him three days.
If he doesn't talk to me by then.... then I need to tell him I'm done. Because I've waited and waited for him and that I should just quit.

But I dun wanna quit with him! I feel like he's worth the struggles....
he's the only one I can do all that stuff with without feeling weird. and when I am with him it's like "Who needs drugs. I have Will. I've never been more high than I am now."

BUT WHEN THIS STUFF HAPPENS
I GET LIKE THIS

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:36 pm
. o.  

thetinykiwi

Quotable Shade

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:44 am
I wouldn't keep waiting for this guy. It sounds like he's constantly leaving you/letting you down. Despite the happy stuff, if the end result is pain, then it's time to let him go. Eventually you'll get over him and feel freeee!!! scream gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:19 am
He doesn't care about you. If he did he's be making up excuses to talk to you/see you.

YOU DESERVE BETTER.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

a Clockwork Science

Kawaii Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:49 pm
A rollercoaster romance with someone will probably always be a rollercoaster. No matter how magnetic he is, if he isn't dependable... is it worth it? You have to ask yourself the tough questions.

I spent over 4 years in a rollercoaster relationship with someone. I always made excuses for him, and things never got better. When did it finally end? When he said it ended. And even after that, he used me for a while.

So ask yourself the tough questions now. It's better to face up to the facts earlier rather than later. Truly.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games