Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:56 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

~WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM TO ENTERTAIN WITH OTHER FILLER COMEDYTHINGS....MWHAHAHAHAHA TEASERS~

ooc: special delivery  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:57 pm
TimeKeys

OOc lol  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:05 pm

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason walked into the classroom as he looked around seeing that no one was there as he sighed and shock his head gently as he looked down a bit and rubbed his neck. Calmly he made his way to the office to set his bag down and see if anyone even signed up for the class or was he just here in case someone wanted to use the gym.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:39 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Sato wandered over to the gym and this was his first time being at this place. He didn't know if anyone was around or not right away as he walked in. He grips the bag strap of his bag feeling a little nervous and psyching his self out before sees or meet anyone. His encounters with people so far haven't gone too bad for him to feel scared.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:00 pm

TimeKeys
Don't worry do not work on this post unless you want to.

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Getting up Jason stretched and groaned a bit while he bite his bottom lip slightly and softly while he took a small breath as he headed out of the office to go play some volleyball. Calmly he looked up gently and saw Sato while he looked at him calmly and smiled gently. "Hello can I help you?"he asked in a soft tone.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:24 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Sato looked at the man when he saw him leave the office and watched his every move. Seeing how the man reacted to put him at ease a little. Assumed this man is a teacher like Damon and Mr. Takishi because he came out of the teacher's off, but he wasn't entirely sure yet. He thought briefly of how to answer the question. "I was hoping its not too late for gym class or anything gym related" he responded.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:27 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling gently Jason shock his head gently as he walked over to him leaving his hands in his pockets."no you are not late for gym class, actually you are the only student here right now so you have the gym all to yourself. You want me to show you where the equipment is and you can choose something to do?"he asked gently.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:54 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Sato pleased he wasn't late and that this man is the teacher, but has mixed feelings about being the only student again. He figured he should still keep in mind there is still time for other students to show up. He didn't back away when the man had approached him like he had with Damon. He nodded, "Ok" he said smiling a little. "Oh, I should introduce myself. My name is Sato Yoshi" he introduced himself and bowed like he has with every person he has personally met.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:10 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason nodded as he smiled gently before holding his hand out slightly. "Nice to meet you Sato, I'm Jason. Um let me show you to where we have the equipment and I will let you be on your way, hopefully some students come in and you can meet some more and I can see who is taking this class"he said gently as he began to head to the storage area with all the equipment.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:42 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Sato shook Jason's hand when it was held thinking he was supposed to then he let go a few seconds later. "I guess it wouldn't be entirely unexpected if no other students show up during this class. Seems to be a unusual trend for the other classes I have attended. One teacher left before class started and didn't come back" he said as he followed after Jason to the storage area.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:58 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

"Well I kind of expected that since only a few students came in here yesterday at most 3 and then they all left seeing that no one else was there. So its alright you have the whole gym to yourself"he said gently as he smiled gently. Calmly he looked at him gently as he opened the door to the storage unit and then gently stepped back. It was filled with a few racks of basket balls, volleyballs, footballs and other items like jump ropes, frisbees, and so much more. "pick what you want"he said gently.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:36 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Sato thought Jason had probably had more students than most classes and figured it was because it was a physical type of class. He figured like art and gym classes the most. He walked on in the storage unit after Jason said he could pick what he want. He glanced over at the items before picking up a basketball then carrying it out of the storage unit. "What are you going to do in the meantime, Jason?" he asked him. He felt like he could trust and let his guard down around this teacher.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:18 am
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
T H E xxxxTHE TIMETRAVELER
age ━━ Eighteen ~ appearance
grade ━━ ??? ~none yet but would be around twelveth
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel
ooc: this is marou speaking aka legolas

Marou followed the trail all the way into the physical education class. Pondering to himself as he walked along. He followed it towards the office which he easily broke into. "Hmmm...he was here..." He muttered. Then followed it back out into the gym. He was going to find that damn rival and size him up. However, he was soon distracted by sounds that brought his paths towards Jason and Sato. "Ah Sato and some other...interesting. How is your physical activity finding going?" He asked. Looking at Sato with familial attentions before he sized up Jason. Definitely a challenge if he wanted a sparring partner.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:27 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking over Jason blinked gently as he took a small breath while he bite his bottom lip slightly but stopped and looked at Sato gently. "I might just play some volleyball by myself or just try to think of some sports or teams that the school can use and as well the students join"he said gently as he headed inside to get the volleyball but stopped seeing someone else was inside. Stopping he looked at Marou as he placed his hands in his pockets calmly. "Hello can I help you with something or are you here for class?"he asked slightly netural for the time being.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:40 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

User Image
Sato ears twitched when he heard someone enter the gym then he turned his attention back to the teacher as the male answered his question. The muttering voice sounded familiar then they encountered Marou. "Fine, I suppose. I haven't really started yet" he answered the question and still the basketball in his hands. "He is not here for class, he is here looking for someone" he said to Jason. He didn't go into the detail thinking he didn't have to the right to talk someone else's situation like that. "I'm assuming your tracking skills led here you to the gym?" he asked Marou. He wondered if the person the male elf was looking is Jason, but he doubt it.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff