Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:53 pm
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
T H E xxxxTHE TIMETRAVELER
age ━━ Eighteen ~ appearance
grade ━━ ??? ~none yet but would be around twelveth
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel
ooc: this is marou speaking aka legolas

Marou's gaze moved the the basketball in his hands. He looked at it. "What is that?" He asked curiously. He moved closer to inspect it. "hmm? This is another of those class things? Then the potential sparrign partner is one of the scholars? Or...no...he looks more the guard mentor type." He said. Rubbing his chin before he looked at the ball again. "Yes." He said. Simply because he decided if talking with people got him ignored and others walk off leaving him confused as hell he might as well keep commentary brief and to the point. He touched the ball. "Odd texture." he muttered in elven. He looked at him. "No....you can't." he stated simply. Looking back at the ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:22 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason watched them both calmly as he stepped back and grabbed a volleyball as he made his way to the door. "I will leave you both to talk then, gym is open to use when you like, if you have any questions or concerns then you can come to and I will try to answer them as well help you in any way needed"he said gently. Calmly he walked past them and headed to the other side of the gym and began to play using the wall to bounce back the volleyball back to him as he kept focus on it. Eventually at some point he began to sweat as well the necklace slipped out from under the shirt, while played.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:26 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

User Image
"A basketball" Sato said to Marou then realized a lot of present day sports goods probably didn't exist from the time period Marou came from. "He is a gym teacher" he said while Jason went to get the volleyball. Turns out he was right about his assumption of Marou tracking leading him to the gym. He let the elf male examine the ball some more while watching the teacher go to the other side of the gym after saying something to Marou. He turned his attention back to his friend, "Want to see how it is used?" he offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki
T H E xxxxG U I T A R I S T

Hachi stepped into the class, gazing around spotting some people. Headphones dangling from his shirt, drenched lightly in sweat. This was his first time encountering other students since he enrolled, offering a wave to them as he entered shyly.

Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKeys

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:06 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Grabbing the ball when it came back to him he made his way over to greet Hachiro and see if he had any questions. "Hello, are you here for the class? If so you can help yourself to anything we have in the storage unit and feel free to ask me any questions if you have any"he said calmly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki

Hachi nodded, "Yes, sir." He gripped his bag tightly, slipping into the locker room. Having disappeared for less than five minutes before reappearing in his athletic attire. A white and orange basketball jersey with red lettering, and a pair of shorts to match. His shoes pearl white with orange tribal designs. Not much of an athletic person, a height of 5'9" and a light weight of 156 lbs. Yet he was agile enough for one sport, having gone into the store room and grabbing a ball. He stepped onto the court, dribbling before doing a cross-over launching it high. Swoosh. Nothin' but net.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:32 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Watching the other go off Jason sighed and made his way back to the storage unit and set the volleyball back where he had picked it up. Calmly he made his way to the office again as he grabbed a towel from the bag and began to wipe the sweat off before sitting down in the chair as he sat back. Looking the necklace over he sighed and tucked it back in his shirt and watched the students from the door as he leaned back against the chair.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:43 pm
Ziidane Riyu

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel
OOC: *stabs notifications* okay now all of the quotings for here show DX

Marou's eyes looked at him. "Basket...ball?" He said. Looking at him. "Gym teacher? What is a gym?" He pondered. He looked at him. "Yes please." He said simply. Maybe if he fell into his prince role...ugh he hated it...and said nothing or little people would not run off? Or at least not ignore him. He watched the other and blinked a bit. He arched his eyebrow but turned back to Sato. Then frowned. "I do not get these." he muttered. He watched Sato and again...felt...out of place.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki

Hachi jogged to about half-court, dribbling before he leaped skyward flicking his wrists. The orange sphere speedily diving through the hoop, retrieving the ball he stepped to the side court. Hastily dodging and cutting as if he were in an actual game, followed by a smooth lay-up. Heart pounding with excitement, he looked at the teacher. "Care to play a game, sir?"

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:56 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking over Jason shock his head gently as he held his arms across his chest gently while he looked at him calmly and gently. "Thank you for asking , but I am alright. Maybe you can help Sato help teach Maruo about basket ball and how to play it. But still I am here to to make you are all are safe and getting your excerise here"he said gently as he smiled a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki

Hachi nodded, cheeks getting a little flustered. Teach has a pretty smile. He thought to himself as he turned, "You guys need some help?" His voice softened due to his shyness, hands holding a basketball at his side.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:36 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys

User Image
Sato waved when the student who came in the gym waved to them. He was a little excited that someone else has showed up for class, not including Marou because he wasn't a registered student. He looked back to Marou, "Its used to play a sport called basketball" he answered his question about the ball and dribbled it a couple of times for him. "The man you briefly spoke is the gym teacher or scholar. He teaches physical fitness and wellness. Large building that people can do indoor sports and some other indoor exercises, we're in it right now" he explained. Once he got permission to show him what he could with the ball he jumped up three feet off the floor and threw the ball towards the middle of the back board. The basket ball hit the back board and fell in through the hoop then Sato retrieved the ball. He returned to Marou after the other student left the locker room. "What do you mean?" he asked Marou about what the male elf was muttering about. He looked over at the other student when he approached them, "Um, pretty much" he responded to the offer of help.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki

Hachi walked over handing a ball to Marou, politely borrowing the ball from Sato. He placed his hands in the correct positions, showing the elf. "If you hold the ball like this, you can throw it into the hoop up there. Like so.." With a simple flick of his wrist he launched the ball swiftly, watching as it easily fell through the net. "Now you try." He gazed over to Marou, awaiting his action.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:37 pm
Ziidane Riyu

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
OOC: *stabs notifications* okay now all of the quotings for here show DX

Marou's eyes looked at Sato again. "I will be tracking the king of the school...principle Adrien I believe the man I encountered stated." He hoped that would be all he needed to say for Sato to get he was thinking of registering. He wasn't planning on talking very much again. He'd noticed that Sato tuned him out pretty much all of it. So he wasn't going to comment too much or else he'd probably run off too. Everyone seemed to be doing that...it was kinda puzzling yet frustrating.

He listened to him and rubbed his chin. Listening to him he really didn't get some of it. He watched him and followed the ball. Then looked at him. "Hmm? I am trying to stay quiet....so you do not stop listening. Nor have a conversation I think is going well only for it to yet again end abruptly and someone walk off." he said quite honestly. He rubbed his temples. His head hurt again.

he listened to them speaking. "So...I figured...short answers or not talking will make people stick around longer so I can learn more. Since...he scholar I met left when I thought it was going well..." He trailed off. "Forgive me...talking too much." He said. Old world bowing then looked at the male with orange hair.

He took the ball and watched him. He blinked a bit and stood like the male had. He moved his arms and his wrists. Mimicking the action he had seen both males do. The ball flew from his fingers, arched through the air, and wnet through with a swish hard enough it made the hoop bounce up and down. A faint thwaaaaaaang echoing out from how hard it hit. "Like that?" he asked. Perplexed beyond compare. "So what is its purpose?" he asked the two younger males.

ooc: last post here going sleep for night soon  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:25 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys

User Image
"Oh, sounds like you changed you're mind about registering as a student at this academy" Sato said and he was surprised because the elf had said earlier he didn't mind intruding on the school grounds. "Maybe you didn't get to the point of what you were saying fast enough. Although you would have to avoid being abstract, but to say enough for a person to hear more" he advised Marou. "I think the scholar didn't really have too much time to spare for conversations because the day isn't over yet and he probably other things he needed to take care. After all you were to convey not to judge too soon or jump to conclusions" he told him. "Nah, you're not talking too much" he replied then the other take the ball he had been holding.
He clapped his hands after Marou did great on his try of using the basket ball then he decided to let the other student answer the elf's question.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff