Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:31 am

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason nodded gently as he smiled a bit before looking away for a bit as he looked at the board still thinking of a few things before shutting his eyes tightly taking a few deep breaths. Shivering he touched the necklace and then opened his eyes and looked over seeing that the students were talking and as well teaching each other a few things. Smiling he leaned back and let them as he continued to think a bit while he hummed the whole time to himself and quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki
T H E xxxxG U I T A R I S T

Hachi cleared his throat before speaking, "Basketball is a game played on a rectangular type of court with two hoops, and usually two teams of five. The objective is to shoot the ball into the hoop up there." He reached skyward pointing to the mounted circle, approximately eighteen inches in diameter, and ten feet high. "Typically if you're tall, you usually play a center, power forward, or small forward positions. While shorter players like me, or people with the best ball handling skills and speed play in point guard and shooting guard positons." Wiping his brow he looked over at the teacher. Flustered yet once more he shook his head clearing his mind. "These are various types of dribbles," he mentioned bouncing the ball in place. Changing it to a high dribble, to a low dribble, a speed dribble, change of pace, a crossover, then through-the-legs, a reverse dribble, a half reverse, and a hockey/protect dribble. He leaped up high flicking the ball fast into the hoop. "Need me to explain more?" he cocked his head slightly to the side.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

Genkawolf

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:33 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Getting up Jason blinked a few times and stretched before looking over at the class and smiled gently. "If you all want you can stop playing and take a break and drink some water or just relax. You can't overwork yourself or I could get in trouble"he said gently as he smiled softly. Calmly he made his way to the back off the office and took out his water bottle and headed to the water fountain to fill it with water. Blinking a few times he rubbed his neck slightly before stopping and looking down seeing his hand shack but curled his fingers and then began to fill the bottle.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki

Hachi paused nodding, his phone beeping quite loudly. He checked it, quickly reading before running to the store room. Placing the ball back before taking off into the locker rooms.

(Exit)
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

Genkawolf

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:32 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys

User Image
Sato felt that the other student explain things so much better than he could. He wasn't all that good at explaining things himself and he figured maybe that is why Marou has a hard time translating what he is saying most of the time. He couldn't do anything about that now. Sato nodded to Jason telling them to take a break then felt a little startled at the other student's loud beeping phone it was even more louder to his rabbit ears. He wasn't thirsty so he sat down on the floor to relax.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:47 pm
Ziidane Riyu

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
T H E xxxxTHE TIMETRAVELER
age ━━ Eighteen ~ appearance
grade ━━ ??? ~none yet but would be around twelveth
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel
ooc: this is marou speaking aka legolas
OOC: *headdesks* I just got notifications here *mutters unhappily* I didn't even get notifications and the one i needed to interact with most left. *rubs temples*

Marou listened but then before he could ask the guy to explain he up and took off. He blinked a bit. "Even if I did I guess it doesn't matter does it. Really humans...can be the greatest assholes out there." He said frustrated. He sat down. "Now...he said...too much s**t. Let me see if I can understand it. It is a game. Teams. Hoop is point of it. Hoop...that thing ball went through. Ugh...what the hell is center, power forwards, small forwards, what the hell is ball handling. Speed play? Gah...I've got a massive migraine..." He pulled out the bottle and drank it down.

"Well what I gathered is it is a sport like archery. That ball is the bow and arrow. And....modern people still make no f**king sense." He looked at Sato. "I like your explainations better. You speak slow and actually make sense. I heard everything he said and only things I got was a few." He said simply. Standing up. "Back to the hunt I suppose...unless Sato wishes to throw that ball around more?"

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:53 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Finishing Jason looked over and saw that Mauro was having a headache as he made his way over to them and sat down as he held out some herbs as he blinked softly."They will help with your migraine and as well would you like it if I explained to you what Hachiko meant by everything in basketball or would you like to read about it?"he asked in a soft tone tilting his head gently. Calmly he saw down and held out two cups of water for them both to take. "it is just water and Marou I will explain or give you a book. I do not like to see any of my students hurting or being confused"he said softly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:15 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys

User Image
Hearing that his explanations are much better and make more sense than the other student made Sato's confidence about communication so much better again. At least Marou seemed to have gotten the jist of the guy had said to him. Half of what the other student had said really make sense to someone who is inexperience with basketball and would require to go into more detail.
He was about to respond to Marou then Jason came over with some herbs for Marou's migraine. He accepted one of the cups that was handed to him then drank some of it. He thought Jason sounded very committed to teaching and the well-being of his students.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki

Hachi came jogging back in with a towel, "I'm really sorry, I had to give a friend his notebook back." He huffed, "I didn't mean to leave so abruptly. My apologies." Swiftly he bowed to Marou, really embarassed he'd done such a rude thing.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:19 pm
Ziidane Riyu

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel
OOC: everythings good...alls well and now I want to share my cinnistix with everyone *hands them out* I apologize to everyone...the teacher within is now shoved in her box

Marou took the herbs. "I know these herbs. Thank you." He said slowly. He was slipping into elven if he wasn't careful. He listened to him. "Read? Oh no...I barely understand you future people when you speak...no no...I'm sure slow explainations...after headache down." He ate them and sucked on them. He took his brainblaster bottle and down it. He rubbed his temples. He continued to try to absorb what they said.

"I'm sorry....I just..." He held his head. He smiled at Sato seeing he'd cheered up some. He then returned normal. He took the water. He blinked a bit. "It is normal actions for human...I will forgive it. We shall start anew." He said. Downing the water.

He covered his ears. "Give...me a few minutes of silence. I'm going in overload trying to rapid translate the modern tongues." He said. Humming a bit as he sat there and forced his mind clear. He soon opened his eyes. He felt his headache fade some. He looked at them. "I am Marou." He looked at Jason. "You are the oddest mix of scholar and warrior...it is fascinating. Yet...refreshing."

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki

Hachi stretched before grabbing a ball again, swiftly doing a crossover as he sped down the court. He leaped high into the air slamming the ball into the net, dangling for just a moment for firmly landing on the ground.

He shook his head, quickly retrieving the ball. Doing a small trick or two, spinning in a 180 as if someone was trying to the ball from him. A flick of his wrist, the ball flew right into the net. He smiled, twelve years of basketball had done him some good. It'd been a while since he'd last lifted a ball but he was still good at it.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:24 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys

User Image
Sato smiled when Marou accepted the herbs then he drank the rest of the water in his cup. He looked up at the other student when he had returned then listened to the apology about leaving so suddenly. He thought it was generous of Marou forgive the guy so easily. He welcome the silence that Marou wanted because silence sounded nice to him. Sato stood up after Marou spoke again to Jason then thew away the cup in the trash can in the gym before returning back to Marou.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:34 am

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled a bit and nodded calmly as he stood up straight stretching his back gently while he bite his bottom lip a bit and then relaxed a bit more before looking down at Marou. "I know I'm a bit strange really, but thank you for saying that. For now it would be best once you are alright and your head stops hurting go and try playing a game of basketball with Sato and Hachiko. I'm sure they would be able to help you understand the game a little more if you actually play the game"he said calmly. Smiling a bit he then made his way back to the office drinking his water from the water bottle calmly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:02 pm
Ziidane Riyu

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
OOC: *hugs all her friends* I have realized...even after a week of coffee caffiene denial...I still cannot break the habit and nor does it help me function to be sluggish then build into withdrawals if continued XD hope you all are alright ^_^

Marou watched when the two younger males moved around. He watched Sato leave. Why hate on the human simply because he took off or a friend? If anything...he deserved to be the one unforgiven. Especially how he kept messing up with Akemi. To him....his culture decreed family you chase after. Yet Sato was not family by blood but by adoption in. And...that look in his eyes. The soul...it was like hers. For a moment he'd felt at home. Not in the way he felt with Akemi but like with his sister. So it was complex.

The more he thought about it the more it seemed Akemi was upset with him for not being that bad guy. To him he understood what happened as go away. He left to cool his libido and not force seduce or rape the guy. He was a dangerous guy yet he wasn't a rapist. The way Akemi reacted and got afraid he'd left. He needed to understand the modern era more. It was perplexingly frustrating.

He watched Hachi running around and sat there. He studied what he was doing. Yes...he could see what they were doing it just fully didn't make sense. He shoved all his festering pondering thoughts away for now. The best relationships always had rocky roads. Therefore he would not give up on wooing and proving to Akemi that he wanted him and not because of beauty...that was a definite bonus. Nor was it first meeting because that was honestly not true.

He looked at Jason. "Honestly....it is not a bad thing. Though all of the people in this era are mindbogglingly complex and confusing." He said simply. He pondered a bit and nodded. "It is fine now..." He stated. Standing up and bowed in an elven way. Then rubbed his chin. Looking at the man as he spoke.

Stretching out and listened. "It has." He said. Blinking. "Then...I suppose I should take off some of this...even if I move extremely well...I can move faster if I don't. I shall set my equipment down off to the side." He said. Taking off the sheaths and the bag at his side. He removed the armor and wore just the elven top and pants. He murmured then walkd to the two males. "I shall...play this game?" he asked questioningly of hachi and sato.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki

Hachi gladly passed Marou the ball, bending in a defensive crouch. His eyes glittering as he patiently waited for the elfs first move, he wanted to teach all he could to his new friend. Woof! A bright pair of brownish-orange dog ears sprouted from his head, followed by a fluffy tail to match.

Now it was obvious to why his name was Hachi! He was born a half-breed, his tail wagging with a fast pace. He was pretty much the human embodiment of 'Air Bud'.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

Genkawolf

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out