Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:51 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waking up a little bit Jason rubbed his eyes gently before looking around the office to make sure no one was in here besides him before looking out to the gym. Seeing that all three were playing together he smiled gently "At least things are getting better between them there, but at least they are having fun and not hurting each other so that is all that matters'he thought to himself. Smiling a bit he leaned back again and began to drift off to sleep soon afterwards again holding his arms against his chest slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

With: primarily Jason, some blond hair guy, a bunny boy, a wolf boy
Where: by jason
Doing: being playful to sleeping jason
Thinking: So cute he looks right now
OOC:

Foenix hadn't found fruity rose. He had hoped to find Akuma but no luck. He wanted to apologize while he could. He headed toward the class Jason taught. Opening the office window he silently slipped in. Walking bare footed until he spotted Jason. Walking over and watched him sleep. So cute. He sat in his lap and started to kiss Jason on the neck. Teasing his chest lightly. Then stopped. Just leaning into him. A smirk on his face. Yawning a bit as he stood up and walked around. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it up.

Ziidane Riyu

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
T H E xxxxTHE TIMETRAVELER
age ━━ Eighteen ~ appearance
grade ━━ ??? ~none yet but would be around twelveth
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel
ooc: this is marou speaking aka legolas
OOC: *hugs all her friends* I have realized...even after a week of coffee caffiene denial...I still cannot break the habit and nor does it help me function to be sluggish then build into withdrawals if continued XD hope you all are alright ^_^

Marou took the ball and dribbled it. He started measuring them up. He then looked at Hachi. "Yeah." He said with a chuckle. Quizzical expression. He dismissed it for now. "How about you two team up? It could give both of you a chance to make friends...and it make it more fun for me....more of a thrilling challenge. Odds against me and all that." He hoped they would like the idea. Dribbling the ball then froze. His stopped and watched the new one. So that was him. The opponent. How...odd. Attack? No. Study. Yes. Definitely study but first...play this odd game.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:41 am

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason moved slightly as he mumbled and let a few soft sounds escaped his lips, as he pulled himself back wondering what or who was doing that. Waking up he looked over as he shock his head slightly when he saw Feonix about to smoke, reaching over he pulled him back down onto his lap as he rubbed him slightly as he smirked a bit. "You shouldn't be smoking in a classroom, its against the rules but as well it better not be what you told me it was"he said calmly. Leaning back he relaxed against the chair a bit leaving his arms around his waist slightly. "So that's my class of right now and I'm okay with it really. Marou is the blond he is an elf from medival time, then you have Sato he has the bunny ears and then lastly Hachiko the orange hair and he is a wolf child. So I'm just happy they are playing together and not fighting and bored" he said.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:32 am
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

OOC:

Foenix yelped loudly as he was grabbed suddenly. HIs hand shot out and vice gripped the hand. Eyes wide as he was pullled back down into his lap. Groaning as he was still sensitive and on the high. "Meh." He said simply. Pulling the cigarette package out and facepalmed him with it in the center of his palm. "Nope. Just ordinary weak a** ciggys." He said with a grin.

Letting the package fall to the ground. "I'm a known rule breaker. I've flunked a lot of classes so I'll be here awhile." he said with a smirk. He huffed a bit and blew out a stream of smoke. Looking at the people he spoke of. "Well damn...what a circus you have going on up in here. So when you breaking out the music and the clown mobile." He said in a joking way. "Yeah. That is good I guess. Me. I prefer fighting as it is rarely boring."

He offered the smoked to Jason.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:20 am

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Leaning back against the door and as well chair a bit more he kept his arms around his waist gently while he stroked his sides a bit. "They are good kids actually so that is good to see and know there is some hope people can actually be friends no matter what.But hey we are both stuck her at least we can keep each other busy while we are here, since I took out a 5 year contract with them so I can't leave till its over or I am fired'he said calmly. Rubbing his sides gently as he took a small breath.

Looking over at him he smirked a bit while he looked at him calmly as he purred a bit. "No I am alright, but thank you for offering and we are not fighting here again at least not while I have class. But maybe if you behave and as well I behave we can reward each other later tonight"he said gently. Smiling he leaned up and kissed his arm gently before looking over at the kids gently as he smiled a bit.

"Any ways, did you find him and say sorry or no luck at all?"he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:37 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki
T H E xxxxG U I T A R I S T

Hachi nodded at Marou's suggestion, he stretched his legs and arms. "I can deal with that." He murred, quite excited to play a good game of basketball with his friends. He politely took the ball in his hands, dribbling followed by a cross-over. Tossing it up, catching it with one palm beginning to spin it on his index finger.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

Genkawolf

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:30 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys

User Image
Sato could hear a lot of things going on all around him, but he focused what is being said to him and what is going on right front of him. Even when it was confirmed that the student interacting with the teacher is the person Marou had been tracking. "Well, since he is ok with it I am too" he said to teaming up with Hachi and let the guy handle the ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

OOC:

Foenix listened to him as he looked. "Good kids can be boring. I like the bad boy types more. Though good kids can be cool...in their own weird are you from this planet sort of way." He responded. Shivering as he groaned. "Stop that...going to get me all hot and bothered." He panted out. Trying to fight the way his body felt liquid fire whenever touched on his sides like that. Listening to him speaking.

"Me I just got nowhere else to go. So if I graduate I'm out on the streets. Plus its pretty boring being a good boy student." He listened to him speaking. Huffing a bit and growled. "Sounds good to me." He muttered. Watching the students. "No. I didnt' find Akuma. I tried to. Fruity rose just wasn't anywhere to be found. I'm not good at finding people or apologizing for being a douche. I'm good at pushign people away so they can't get close. So I don't lose another Zackari. I don't know what was with Akuma...I couldn't push him away but now I can't apologize period."

ooc: i'll do marou's when more focused o.o  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:54 am

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Laughing a bit and gently as he smiled a bit and looked at him calmly as he gently rested his hands on his sides a bit. "Alright , alright don't get your knickers in a bundle now Feonix"he said calmly. Looking over he saw Marou's reaction when Feonix came in as he blinked a bit sitting up slightly as he looked at him gently. "Marou is everything alright? You look like you have seen a ghost or something?"he asked a little worried about his student now.

Hearing the answer from Feonix he pulled him closer and then stopped as he rubbed his side again and stopped a bit as he shock his head a bit. "Hey you are free to stay at my place for as long as you like or even move in with me if it helps you. I have a spare bedroom you can use if you like or we can discuss it more when we are at lunch"he said calmly and looked to the class. He was still some what happy they were playing and getting used to each other but now he was worried that something was wrong with Marou. "Just give them time, if Akuma want's to talk to you then he will show up and you can tell him sorry then, I will remind you if it happens as well"he said calmly.

Calmly he looked at his class a bit Sato, Hachi and Marou if you all want to play a different game or sport, you can. The storage unit its open and you can play what you like, I think I even have items in case some of you want to spare with someone or something. Only thing I will not allow in this class room is to hurt each other"he said.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

OOC:

Foenix blinked a bit. "Akemi...Akuma...I don't know his name for sure. I called him Fruity Rose." He said simply. He growled a bit. "In a bunch? Hmph that implies I'm wearing any." He said in that still high off his a** way. He listened to him. "Got a roommate now. Some guy named snow. I don't like him. He is opposing elements." He said simply. He leaned back into him. "I liked your room better." He whispered in a sultry tone into the teacher's ear. He listened to him. "A getaway sounds nice." He looked at him. "I was a bit of a douche and I didn't mean to be. A childhood reflex to shut up stalkers and not talkers was to kiss em. I didn't mean to hurt him. Hell I felt bad about it afterwards so I spazzed. I'm a hothead but...I'd not want to hurt someone who wasn't starting beef with me." He looked at the class. Then to him. "I don't know if I'll be feely then. It is hard for words when ain't ******** up like now."

Ziidane Riyu

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel
OOC: *hugs all her friends* I have realized...even after a week of coffee caffiene denial...I still cannot break the habit and nor does it help me function to be sluggish then build into withdrawals if continued XD hope you all are alright ^_^

Marou looked at the teacher and flashed a grin. "Not at all Milord. Everything is quite alright." He blinked as they took the ball. "Alright then....now I just have to figure out how this works." He moved towards the male with the ball on his finger. "Let's play yes?" He said simply. Brushing Foenix to the side. Seemed the object of Akemi's affection was already ensnared by another? How cruel the fates are to you Akemi. Was the only thought he had before he focused on this new game.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:39 pm

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason laughed a bit as he smirked a bit as he leaned up and kissed his shoulder a bit keeping the gesture simple and yet still sweet. Blushing a bit he held onto him as he rubbed his back a bit while he looked at him gently "well you are welcome to stay with me when you like, I will gladly accept you in there as well make sure you feel at home"he said calmly and then looked at Marou calmly.

"Marou if you know where Akemi is would you show Feonix to him so they can talk and they can forgive each other and maybe work things out?"he asked calmly and then looked over at Feonix calmly. "If he can show you to him, I want you to go there and speak with him and then I will meet you for lunch. Either way I don't want you losing a friend that can be good and kind to you"he said a bit.

Rubbing his side gently he looked at his class while he watched the classroom as he blinked a few times as he bite his lip gently. "During your spring vacation do you want to join me and go out of town for a small break or maybe even during the winter break? Either or is good for me, but its up to you"he said. Smirking he kissed the side of his head gently as he blinked a bit "maybe i might even let you top me tonight or during the vacation time"he teased whispering into his ear.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:45 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys
OOC: doesn't won't be posting anytime soon after all.

User Image
Sato repeatedly reminded himself in his thoughts that he should continue to tune out other conversations that may be going on nearby that has nothing to do with him. He watched his friend, Marou moved towards his teammate who currently has the ball.He remained on standby in case the ball is passed over to him.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki
T H E xxxxG U I T A R I S T

Hachi passed the ball between his legs, "It's quite simple actually." He passed it to Maruo awaiting his moves, eyes watching both him and the ball intently.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Doing:
Thinking:
OOC:

Ziidane Riyu

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia

Marou continued to try to take the ball. "Um...weren't you supposed to send this to Sato? He is on your team." He said. He mimicked the action the guy did but failed. Thief like reflexes caught the ball and passed it to Sato. "Sato begins our game." He said with a smirk. Hearing the professor he stopped and flashed a rebellious bad a** grin. "In my time helping of the rival only occurs when you benefit from it. As of right now I see nothing beneficial in helping Lord..." A growl turned it almost elven like playful. "Hot Head.... Though...even if I did...I don't know know where the beautiful angelic rose ran to...I seem to make as many if not more mistakes than he does." He looked back at the boys readying to play. "I heard that." he said without even looking.

Foenix looked at him. "Sounds cool." He said simply. He growled though. "WHAT THE F**K YOU MEAN RIVAL?! I DO NOT EVEN KNOW YOU!" He snapped. Growling in a sudden burst of anger. Though soon mellowed out. "Pointed eared pixie." he hissed under his breath. Looking at his sex friend? Boyfriend? Promised forever type? He had no fricking clue what to call him. "How about both?" He asked with a smile. "I'd enjoy it." He leaned in closer. "It isn't as much fun if you make it easy."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:19 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked over at Marou calmly as he tilted his head a bit but he sighed a bit but calmed down and relaxed slightly. He had no idea that someone else was trying to date Akemi, but it some how made him feel a little more happier that everyone was getting to be with someone even if it was not with someone he really thought it would be."Hey I do not want you all arguing about something especially when it was just a question. Marou I was just asking because I didn't want Feonix feeling guilty or bad about not saying to someone who could be his friend. There was is now way in chance I will someone steal Feonix from me, I was just meerly wanting them to be friends and get on good terms"he said gently.

Calmly he looked at Feonix and smiled a bit as he rubbed his side gently "Easy, do not get over worked but then we have a deal on the vacation. So I want you to pick out when we go, but I am not letting it be that easy otherwise it would not be fun like you said. But do not fret but what was with that look you gave? Is something bothering you?"he asked calmly before looking over at Marou. "If you need help with Akami or your beautiful angelic rose then tell me and I will help you as much as I can" he said calmly.

Looking over to Sato and Hachi as he smiled a bit seeing that Hachi was having fun but as well Sato was having fun as well. "Sato, Hachi if I created a basketball team here or well any other sport team for the school, which would you most likely want to join or get involved in?"he asked curiously while he held onto Feonix rubbing his side gently.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff