Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:27 pm
User Image

Kana shook his head, "No, never seen the Olympics. There usual any access to a tv wherever I stay at. Personally I don't have a desire to watch television like most of my generation and those who grew up without one" he answered him. "Do you have any taping of them? Physical education usually involve education viewing at some point. None of them involved videos of the Olympics of past gym classes" he asked the teacher. "Can't expect to be on an even playing field" he said softly.

User Image

"Its the thought that counts. As long as you sincere your intentions should come across well enough" Sato replied and he is pleased his friend is sitting down on the bed next to him. "You're welcome. You have done the same for me, Ritsuka" he responded to being thanked.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:54 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Listening to the other as he blinked softly as he took small breaths thinking before he nodded, that he understood the other's choice when it came to television however he gave him a soft smile."I see well that is a good choice to do since someone can become lazy if they watch tv to much and I only watch the Olympics and a movie here and there but not much tv" he spoke softly as he thought again. hearing the request about the tapings and if they are going to watch any of them that he nodded softly "I think I have some taping of those events and if you like I can bring some in that we can watch as a class and we can all discuss what is wrong or what could be changed" he suggested as he looked to him softly and gently. Blinking he smiled softly but nodded "I will make sure you are on an even playing field" he said softly

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Sitting near the other Ritsuka's ears kept flickering softly and gently as he took small breaths while he thought for a bit "I will always be sincere with my intentions and make sure they are true to what i want them to be" he spoke tenderly while he held his own hands in his lap thinking softly. "i would do the same for you and I wouldn't lie to you or leave you alone. I am here for you always" he spoke tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:02 pm
User Image

"I'm assuming its on the antenna then since cable and streaming would expensive for just solemnly watching" Kana said to his teacher based on what he heard people use to watch tv. He listens to the suggestion then thought about it for a moment. "Recording events on video cameras hadn't been around that long. Maybe we should learn the history first then the viewing of the tapes can go last" he suggested back. "Seems this class can go at will for the students with how this conservation has been going. Brother probably would have caught that sooner than me, but oh well" he thought smirking. "Wouldn't be a challenge if it was" he retorted.

User Image

Sato is pleased that talking things out seemed to be helping his friend. Moved to lay down on the bed, but not to bump into the other while doing so. "I understand" he replied softly. "Want to lie down next to me?" he asked Ritsuka and softly patting a spot next to him on the bed.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:20 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason blinked as he kept listening to Kana explain some things as he took a few breaths as he moved gently as he bite his own lip but than smiled softly looking over to him. "i believe that it is free on certain channels that you don't need cable, an antenna will work fine. But get what you are saying and if anything I can record them onto dvds right away without having to use a camera" he said as he shifted to move the hoop to a different place before looking over to the other calmly. "Thought learning about the history sounds like a good idea since some of the events going on for the olympics had to start some where first so thinking if we knew the history first it would be good. he spoke before he kept moving the hoop slowly again while he looked over to Kana gently "Well it can still be a challenge but if its fair than things will be okay, how come you think it will not be a challenge?" he asked

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka's ears kept flickering softly and gently as he took small breaths but he heard the other moving that he stood still to hear what was going on. Hearing movement that he blinked slightly but when he was asked if he wanted to lay down next to him that Sato nodded softly "Sure i would be good with laying down next to you, that is if you want me to lay down next to you"he asked softly

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:11 pm
User Image

Kana caught a glimpse as to what time it was on clock in the gymnasium and it was getting late for him. By providing these suggestions he thought it would benefit the other students in the long run especially those who are athletic or into the Olympics. "Because it would mean both players would have to be handicapped and the field has to be something they have never practiced on to be considered fair" he answered. "We should end our competition here or postpone it. There is an area I would like to check out before curfew" he said to the teacher.

User Image

Sato smiled after receiving visual and verbal confirmation of an answer to his question. "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to" he replied. "Go ahead. I'm already in position" he tells him so the other male can go ahead and lie down next to him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:57 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening the whole time before he nodded a bit "I will take it all into consideration and see what other student's say to the suggestion Kana" he said gently as he moved the hoop however he stopped and looked over to the other when he heard what he was saying. Glancing over to the clock as he nodded softly and gently "Sure we can postpone it and go do what you need to. Have a safe trip home and be sure that if you ever need anything I am here to help any of my students as best as I can" he spoke gently

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Softly he took a few breaths as he blinked a bit before taking a few breaths but he moved to lay down next to the other biting the inside of his mouth still slightly worried but he was going to try his best to be there for the other. "I see, well thank you for asking me to go with you , you didn't need to but still thank you for asking. I will do my best to support you" he said tenderly. The moment when he was fully laying down and snuggled against the other slightly he dozed off fairly quickly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:15 am
User Image

"That's all I can ask for, teacher" Kana replied. "Back at ya, Jason" he said smiling widely. Appreciates the teacher letting the game be put on pause for today and ending class on time. He jogs off to the storage room to drop off his hoop then grabs his bag on the way out of the gym. [exit]

User Image

"Uh huh" Sato mutters tiredly in response to Ritsuka. Closed eyes and drifted off to sleep also and didn't mind being snuggled into by his friend. breathing slowed down to a minimal and his ears laying on the sides of his head.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:08 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled softly as he nodded gently as he waved slightly to Kana watching him go as he smiled "See you next class time Kana and be safe" he said gently. Moving to clean up the gym a bit and wait a little bit longer to see if any one else was going to come to class, thought while he was waiting he went to check on the two in the office to see how they were since he was worried about the two very much and they were his family now besides John as well.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ristuka slept as he took small steady breaths snuggling into Sato from time to time but only a little bit to make sure he was there and to bring them both comfort. He did hear that Sao was asleep cause his breathing was even and slow but he knew the other was doing okay.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:14 am
User Image

Sato continued to sleep with Ritsuka and didn't have any involuntary movements. Nor did anything his ears were picking up has disturbed him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:04 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Walking calmly to the office as he stopped at the door way glancing into see that Sato and Rituska were asleep on the cot in his office that he smiled tenderly. Calmly Jason turned around and headed back to the gym to clean up a little bit as well to wait for any more students to show up, thought he was pleased that the two younger males were asleep and doing good now.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Moving slightly he took small breaths as he moved a bit thought he slept staying close as well holding the other tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:46 pm
User Image

Sato woke up after a long while of resting and he was close to feeling hungry. He wondered what time it was because he didn't hear any of the typical sounds of gym class. He presumed it was over as he looked to Ritsuka and that Kana had left. Ears raised above his head before attempting to sit up on the bed.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:09 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Finishing up in the storage room and making sure everything was in its place before stepping out and closing the door for now. He would lock up everything before they left but for now he would have to slip into the office without waking the two and get some more papers so he could work on that.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka moved as he mumbled weakly and softly before settling down as he continued to sleep while he curled up slightly thought he did give off a soft whine when he felt the other gone.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:35 pm
User Image

Sato looked down at Ritsuka when he heard the whine then he moved his hand to stroke his side in an attempt to soothe him and try to assure him that he was nearby. "Stomach is complaining for food" he thought as he looked around the office seeking out Jason from his position on the bed.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:38 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason took small breaths before he walked into the office but stopped seeing that Sato was awake as he blinked softly."Sato is everything okay? Did you have a nightmare again?" he asked gently walking over to him to see if he was okay.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka slept as he took a few breaths as he moved but he slept the whole time thought he was alright after Sato had stroked his side slightly so he settled down and slept.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 8:49 pm
User Image

"Hm, sort of" Sato responded. He shakes his head a little to the second question, "I'm a little hungry that's all" he said to him. "Do you by any have a snack hiding somewhere in this office?" he asked Jason.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces