Recently, Gaia has been going downhill. From site outages to not listening to the users, it just hasn't been what it used to. Because of this, many users are leaving. Some of our members are included in this, and some of them have contemplated it.

And so, I have been hard at work constructing a tarp. I hate seeing people leave because they hate this site. Some of the people who left have been some of my favorite people to roleplay with, and I know that the crew feels the same way.

Therefore, I present to all of you a gift. I give you all Cysegr.

Cysegr is based off proboards and I have been hard at work transferring and adding onto things that we currently have existing in this guild. There are still things to be transferred, and they will show up in due time. There could even be some broken links, in which case you should contact me. However, it is a fresh start away from Gaia.

You are more than welcome to keep your characters at the year they are currently and with the faces and MTAs they currently have. You are also welcome to create new characters.

Oh, and don't worry. We are not yet leaving Gaia, so don't feel too pressured to join us over at Cysegr, though we would love to have you.