Sam's & Lawrence Dorm;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lexikyun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:22 pm
♥ - Sam Nieves' & Lawrance Cooper's Dorm • • • • • • • •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

< Lawrence Cooper
Sam Nieves>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:01 pm
      User Image

L A W R E N C E " L a u r i e " COOPER
                                                                                Small Height. Big Mouth.

Finally, his last year in this place had arrived! Not that he was having a bad time and was in a rush to get out of this place, but he was just excited about graduating. Though he had yet to figure out what he should do next. There were so many things he would like to try, but damn having to go for one was too tough. Oh well, he guessed that he will figure it out before it was too late. At the moment he had other stuff to think about, like how this was a new year and it also meant that he had a new roommate, speaking of him, Lawrence had yet to see any signs of the other male. Well, he will just take this opportunity to pick one of the beds without having to fight his roommate for the one he wanted. Laurie went directly for the one on the left, liking the fact that it was close to the bookshelf and a desk. That way if he stayed up at night watching a movie or something along those lines, he could easily and quickly get from the desk to his bed. Yup that was the perfect bed for him. With a grin, the dark haired male threw his duffle bag on the bed. One of the things he never liked about this school was the fact that he always had to move and change into another dorm each year. Why couldn't he just stay in the same one? That sounded much more easy to him.

where:His and Sam's dorm
              with:no one, it seems
              ooc: Laurie is about 5' 2'' so he doesn't look much like a senior x3

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Lexikyun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image

"Earn the right to be proud and confident." -John Wooden ♥
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sam needs to write a whole new story. Not only he's in 10th grade, moved out state, and transferred to a new school filled with people he doesn't even know, but now he lives in a country in which english is their primary language. You see, Sam is latin and his vocabulary, as expected, is concentrated on spanish; though he sure knows how to defend himself from conversations and problems. With his chin up and his spirit on fire he entered the school gates and follow the directions mentioned on a piece of paper his mother gave him. The map guided him to dorm he was assigned by the director of the school. He held the key to open the door but instead he stood in front of it in shock. Sam didn't know what to do, he was so nervous, and a little bit afraid. "What if the person starts saying strange words...? Sam...! You need to do this...!" He thought before he nodded with confidence. Sliding the key in the handle he unlocked the door and opened it. His eyes rolled side to side and up and down exploring the place. He was amazed on how the place it looked. "Bello..." He whispered in spanish before stepping inside the room and receive a scent of someone else. He explored and spotted someone working around the left bed. He tried to smile towards him. Instead of introducing himself of say something to the other male he just walked over the right bed and placed his luggage on top of it. He was frozen, he didn't know the right words to tell him; Sam knew is he opened his mouth he was just going to embarrass himself. "Just don't look at him...ugh, but...I'm being rude...WHY ME?!"

For: Lawrence
Where: Gates -> Sam's & Lawrence Dorm
OCC: Sam's thoughts are in spanish but I don't know if you will understand so I rather write everything in english. Bello=Pretty :3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:14 pm
      User Image

Short Height. Big Mouth.

His ears picked the sound of the door opening, so blue eyes turned towards it. A brunette male walked into the dorm and Lawrence raised a brow at the sight. The other male seemed quite nervous and he could only wonder why, he seemed to be avoiding eye contact and rushed towards the empty bed. " Hey, I'm your roommate Lawrence and since we have to share some stuff, I call the medium and lower shelves of the bookshelf. " It was a pain to try an reach the lower levels, so his new roommate could struggle with that. " Also, try to relax. Is not like I'm going to hurt you or something. " Though that may be a bit of a lie, Lawrence could be a bit aggressive if he felt like someone was mocking him, though to be honest his bark was much worse than his bite... Plus this kid didn't seem the kind to say or do anything bad. Then again, looks can be quite deceiving.

with:Sam
              ooc: You can write them in spanish if you want~ I understand Spanish :3

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Lexikyun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image

"Earn the right to be proud and confident." -John Wooden ♥

Was he too obvious or what? Usually Sam is easy to read that's the main reason he is a boy of little words. This doesn't mean he doesn't talks; tell him about things he likes and, oh boy, you will get tired of his voice. Sam heard the other male, and nodded slowly. "Alright...My name is Sam..." He responded with a soft tone, his cheeks slowly growing a pink color. He smiles sweetly for a few seconds before he sat on his bed, giving the other male his back. "Nose que hacer...me siento perdido...creo que debo ser mas amable...por lo menos tener a mi compañero como amigo..." He got lost in thought. After a few minutes he stood up and walked around his bed and towars Lawrence, his room-mate. "I'm sorry for acting weird..." He finally spoke directly to the other boy. "Nice to meet you Lawrence, I'm new at this school." He explained his situation before he stretched his hand. "Would it be a bother if you could show me around...?" He asked Lawrence a favor having his cheeks flushed into a red color.

--Edit---

"Y-You know it's okay...I-I'll explore alone..." He with a low tone before he rushed out to the halls of the school.

For: Lawrence
Where: Their Dorm
OCC: If you don't understand something PM me :3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:19 pm
      User Image

Short Height. Big Mouth.

" Okay, Sam. Nice meeting you. " Lawrence said with a smile and a grin. Yup, it seemed that his roommate was indeed the gentle type, so the dark haired male was quite sure that he won't have much of a trouble having his way. It didn't seem to him that Sam would give much a fight anyways and that was perfect. The easier and faster that he could have his way the better. The blue eyed male raised a brow, to him it sounded like the brunette was muttering something to himself in a foreign language. It kind of sounded like Spanish or maybe Italian? Hmm... Oh well, he was ready to let the other continue acting oddly, entertaining himself by unpacking his things. The moment of silence was broken a few minutes later by Sam's voice, finally saying nice to meet you. It was kinda late now, but he guessed it was alright. Lawrence glanced at the stretched hand and then back to his roommate before accepting it and giving it a firm shake. " Hey... You got an accent! That is kind of cool.. Where are you from?" He smiled. " Alright, I can show you around but only if you buy me lunch~ " There was a teasing tone laced to his words.

-Edit-

He had turned around to continue setting some things on their right place and when he turned back to look at Sam the boy was gone. Did he scare him away? Maybe. Oh well, he gave a slight shrug and continued to store his things. Once he was done, he searched for his bright teal backpack and fished out his class schedule before venturing outside.

[ Lawrence left the room ]

with:Sam
              ooc: Okay~ thanks :3

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
Dormitories

Manage Your Items