Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
I know it's a bit late, but...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:54 pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS! heart heart

Did you guys have a good Christmas? What did you do? What did you get? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:12 pm
Happy Christmas <3

Did you have a good day? Hopefully you didn't have to fight holiday traffic.  

ReaperPuppy

Ruthless Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

The Icy Dice

Conservative Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:53 pm
Merry Christmas blaugh
I just ate food xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:50 am
Random knick knacks and money.:3  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:32 pm
I got a Tervis~ With a cherry blossom design on it. >w<
And really cool clothes! (One is a shirt that says "I am silently correcting your grammar.")
And a couple gift cards (One I used to buy a new ring for the fiancee~ the other is to a craft store, fwee~ cat_whee ).
And I got to do Christmas with both my family and my beau's family this year AND I even made it to his grampa's birthday dinner for once!
So, I had a pretty good Christmas~
It was nice to hang out with both families this year without too much hassle, it usually takes a lot of finagling and trouble to plan around both our families for holidays.
Though I suppose we're both really lucky in that we each only have one side of family to plan around, haha~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:56 pm
ReaperPuppy
Happy Christmas <3

Did you have a good day? Hopefully you didn't have to fight holiday traffic.

HEYYY YOU. Been a while. How are you? I remember ya. biggrin

I did have a good today. It was insightful and semi-relaxing xD
Didn't have to drive. My dad drove us to BK for a quick lunch. But traffic was really light, actually. And I hope now that the holidays are coming to a close (except New Years), that traffic will begin to wind down. Driving in Miami is like driving in hell. xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:00 pm
Queen Spazzy
And really cool clothes! (One is a shirt that says "I am silently correcting your grammar.")
And a couple gift cards (One I used to buy a new ring for the fiancee~ the other is to a craft store, fwee~ cat_whee ).
And I got to do Christmas with both my family and my beau's family this year AND I even made it to his grampa's birthday dinner for once!
It was nice to hang out with both families this year without too much hassle, it usually takes a lot of finagling and trouble to plan around both our families for holidays.
Though I suppose we're both really lucky in that we each only have one side of family to plan around, haha~

YOUR AVATAR IS VERY CUTE.

Oh, well that's good then. xD
I had to look up what a tervis was lol...hopefully it's what google says it is  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:25 pm
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy

YOUR AVATAR IS VERY CUTE.

Oh, well that's good then. xD
I had to look up what a tervis was lol...hopefully it's what google says it is

Thank youuu~ emotion_kirakira
And if Google said a Tervis is a double-walled insulated tumbler, then that's exactly what it is~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:36 pm
I got a lot of Doctor Who stuff! (A puzzle of Van Gogh's painting of the TARDIS exploding, socks, and the Masters Fob Watch (that has to be returned because it stopped woking for some odd reason emotion_8c but I will get new one ))

And I got to spend time with my older cousins who I love and stayed up to one in the morning talking in the dark with my oldest cousin, Bryan... not creepy emotion_dowant

Lol and he played lifeguard because my aunts dogs fell in the lake that was frozen over and he rescued them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:54 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I got a lot of Doctor Who stuff! (A puzzle of Van Gogh's painting of the TARDIS exploding, socks, and the Masters Fob Watch (that has to be returned because it stopped woking for some odd reason emotion_8c but I will get new one ))

You're probly gonna be all "THAT IS A STUPID QUESTION WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?" but my beau had a pocket watch once that wouldn't work and, well, this was the solution.
Is it a wind-up watch and does it, perhaps, need wound?

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:36 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

You're probly gonna be all "THAT IS A STUPID QUESTION WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?" but my beau had a pocket watch once that wouldn't work and, well, this was the solution.

It's okay.
If it's a normal pocket watch (unlike my Doctor Who watch, which has a battery and requires a starting position) what you need to do is, see the little spinny thingy that has ridges like the edge of a quarter? Pull that up lightly until it clicks. Set it to the current time, then press it down until it clicks again.
Then you need to wind it. To wind it, just spin the little thingy with ridges until it starts to get a little tight; you'll feel it. You don't want to overwind it.
It will have to be reset every day, but it my mind, that's the beauty of a pocket watch.
Hope this helps! Tell me if you need any other help!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:16 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

It's okay.
If it's a normal pocket watch (unlike my Doctor Who watch, which has a battery and requires a starting position) what you need to do is, see the little spinny thingy that has ridges like the edge of a quarter? Pull that up lightly until it clicks. Set it to the current time, then press it down until it clicks again.
Then you need to wind it. To wind it, just spin the little thingy with ridges until it starts to get a little tight; you'll feel it. You don't want to overwind it.
It will have to be reset every day, but it my mind, that's the beauty of a pocket watch.

We already know how to work it~ cat_razz
He doesn't use it anymore, though, 'cause he's a brat.
Damn shame, too, it was a really pretty watch, had a dragon on it...
He was only confused by it because we bought it at a convention and the vendor didn't even know it was a wind-up; all the other pocket watches he had were battery operated.
It was amusing because when we stopped by to talk to him about it, the vendor was so confused.
He was at one of our favorite stalls, though, I bought my dolfie from his wife. cat_whee

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:24 am
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

It's okay.

He was only confused by it because we bought it at a convention and the vendor didn't even know it was a wind-up; all the other pocket watches he had were battery operated.
It was amusing because when we stopped by to talk to him about it, the vendor was so confused.
He was at one of our favorite stalls, though, I bought my dolfie from his wife. cat_whee

...the guy selling pocket watches didn't know how to work them...?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:54 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

He didn't, curiously enough.
My beau's was kinda the odd one out in the whole display and ended up being wind-up.
The guy was pretty dumbfounded when we told him about it, he seriously didn't know it wasn't battery-operated, he thought it just died when it stopped ticking.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:58 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

He didn't, curiously enough.
My beau's was kinda the odd one out in the whole display and ended up being wind-up.
The guy was pretty dumbfounded when we told him about it, he seriously didn't know it wasn't battery-operated, he thought it just died when it stopped ticking.

... emotion_facepalm  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff