Emilie Autumn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:03 am
Anyone a fan of Emilie Autumn? If so, I'd really appreciate it if you can recommend your favourite songs. I've only started listening to her and I quite like her music style. Thanks in advance! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:29 am
I saw her last year in February when she was promoting her FLAG album. Let me tell you, she is quite the showman. She kept the audience hanging off her every syllable.

Really, just look up her songs on youtube and listen to them. That's how I decided which albums I wanted to buy, and which ones I was okay without.

I do suggest buying the Fight Like a Girl album, however. It's her latest album, and she's actually in the process of writing a musical about it, last I heard. There's a story that ties into the songs, so if you do eventually buy it, you need to listen to it in the order they're on the album the first time around to get it all.  

Strawberry Requiem

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:48 am
Strawberry Requiem

She has such a beautiful voice and her songs are just wonderful to listen to. It's a wonder why I haven't heard of her earlier! Thank you for your suggestion.  
17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games