Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:18 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Yes. Someone out there had to expect with the Hobbit part 2 out that eventually someone would want to do something like this. It popped into my head today while listening to Misty Moutain Cold(Extended Cut). So basically I am thinking of starting one tho I don't know if doing it in here will be the best since the guild has over the holidays and past few months seemed to been grinding down slowly to a halt. YES I KNOW I NEED TO POST in a few RP's I will get on it......soon. But back to the RP. I was thinking something set somewhere between Hobbit and the actual start of the LotR trilogy. I So that Sauron is strengthening his forces but has not yet gotten back into power. I would think that it would revolve around attempting to find the lost rings of power that was used by the humans, elfs, and dwarves. Anyone have any thoughts on this matter?
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:12 am
Shiningdragon21

Hello there. If you're still planning this RP, count me in. I used to be very active in the LotR fandom back in the days of the old movies, and I know a lot about the world and the books.

Your idea is basically sound. The rings for Men, though, are being used by the Nazgul. (In Hobbit 2, Gandalf visits their graves and finds them empty, so they're already out.) And the rings of Elves are not lost - one is held by Galadriel, another by Elrond, and the third one either by Cirdan or Gandalf, depending of the specific time. But the rings of Dwarves are truly lost, along with some magnificent treasure hoards, so that'd be a good start.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:06 am
Another Damned Vampire
Shiningdragon21

Hello there. If you're still planning this RP, count me in. I used to be very active in the LotR fandom back in the days of the old movies, and I know a lot about the world and the books.

Your idea is basically sound. The rings for Men, though, are being used by the Nazgul. (In Hobbit 2, Gandalf visits their graves and finds them empty, so they're already out.) And the rings of Elves are not lost - one is held by Galadriel, another by Elrond, and the third one either by Cirdan or Gandalf, depending of the specific time. But the rings of Dwarves are truly lost, along with some magnificent treasure hoards, so that'd be a good start.

I haven't given up on the idea but I will have drastically less free time currently as my classes have started for the spring semester. I will put the time in when I can but currently I don't have as much time to think about it as I would like. I do like your suggestions for it tho.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:41 am
Shiningdragon21
Another Damned Vampire
Shiningdragon21

I haven't given up on the idea but I will have drastically less free time currently as my classes have started for the spring semester. I will put the time in when I can but currently I don't have as much time to think about it as I would like. I do like your suggestions for it tho.

Thanks for letting me know. I understand, school has to come first. Let me know when you're ready for this RP. smile  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces