» » »xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYuu Kanda

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬

»»
»»

Yuu took out his other key and opened the door. "This place better not be dusty." He muttered under his breath as he opened the door and turned on the light. The place was clean, organized. The sheets all tucked in and nice and then on a desk. Thank goodness there was two. Was the biggest collection of Anime items. He has ever seen. He walked over to it and noticed how this collection was also so clean and organized. Careful not to even touch the lamp or posters. He had quite the roommate. Made his skin tingle in a good way though. This behavior seemed so familiar. He couldn't put his finger on it though. No time for that now. He set his stuff down on the free bed and began to unpack.

««
««

▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ixytasia

Sexy Zealot

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:38 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S
                                                                                King of the computer realm

Well, today had been quite... interesting. Not one, but two students had tried to blackmail him or at least suggested it and that was not something that happen every day. Jeremy made the mental note to go even further away from the school grounds the next time he wanted to smoke and keep children away from his computer screen in the classroom, at least he got a PS VITa for the later, so that had been quite a nice ending. He searched for his phone, looking at his schedule that he had saved up in there. Oh good, he had about a free hour or more, which was enough time to go laze around in his room and maybe watch an episode or look what Tristan had on his Vita. So the white haired male made up his mind to go back to his room.

He searched for his keys, finding them in no time. The pleased grin that had reached his face thanks to the ideas of how he could waste his time was gone in a second when his pale ruby eyes landed on a long haired figure that was so casually unpacking on top of an extra bed. What. The. ********. When did a second bed arrived here? It wasn't there when he left in the morning and he had told the school that he preferred to have a room for himself. His eyes quickly turned from the figure to look at his collection of figurines, manga and dvds, just to see if anything seemed to be out of place. Jeremy release the breath that he didn't know he was holding when everything looked to be in place. Thank god... And then the realization of knowing that this other male had seen it hit him like a ton of bricks. Oh.. He felt his face grow a bit warm, he was never really good at dealing with someone seeing his collection, it made him feel a bit like a dork when someone questioned his eagerness to spend lots of money on a plastic figure. His slight embarrassment was gone sone however when the doubt of the wellbeing of his collection returned to his mind. It may not look like it but he was actually being quite relaxed, if it wasn't because he had been smoking a few minutes ago, Jeremy would be feeling even more anxious. " You! You didn't touch anything right? " He asked as he approached the male giving long steps, a small frown on his face. " And what are you doing here, this is my room. " There was a huff and he folded his arms across his chest. Did the school run out of free rooms? It could be a valid reason for them to ignore his request of having his own room.

It was only now that he was close to the other male that he noticed how strongly he looked like someone from his college days. Huh.. He leaned a bit closer and tilted his head back as a delicate brow raised in a questioning way. " ...Ah, do I know you? I think I do. Hmm.. " He removed the sunglasses that he was wearing, pushing them up to rest on top of his head, trying to figure out where he had seen that face before.. It was so familiar.. Ah! Finally, it clicked. Oh right, right. He used to have a few classes with this guy! He was sure it was the same person. What was the name again? Something with the letter K... Kayden? Kale... Kanda! Yuu Kanda. That was the name. They used to be sort of friends.. Well, maybe acquaintances. But Jeremy liked to think they had been friends, they even did a few projects together. " I think your name is Kanda? Or was that your lastname? " He said rubbing the back of his neck and giving a step back. " But yeah, I know you... We had some classes together. " Jeremy said more calmly now.

where: His room
              with:Yuu
              ooc:Sorry for the wait ; w ;

Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image

The Lustful One ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬

»»
»»

Yuu around when he heard the dorm room open and just stared at the man that walked in. He seemed so very anxious about something or another as his eyes were just all over the room before firmly planting themselves at the desk of manga and anime and then at Yuu himself. Yuu couldn't help the smile that played onto his face as he got a really good look at this man. The anxious behavior, the overbearing neatness of the entire room. He waved off the rather rude question with this simple response. "Not anymore." He said with his arms crossed in a mimicing behavior. The smile turned into a little smirk.

He continued to simple watch the man as his expression changed. The sound of his voice was so familiar. He couldn't get a name though. "I remember you face~" He said in a quiet matter his head tilting to the side as he moved closer to white haired man. Then his new roommate really broke the ice. As soon as he placed a name on Yuu, Yuu remembered the name for him. "You're Jeremy? And here I thought I would never see you again~ You wound me though~. Can't even remember my name~" He said, acting hurt by hiding his face in his hands like he did in their college classes. It was really to sucker Jeremy into being his partner. Yuu was sure that it wouldn't work now, but he was definitely moving closer to him now.

««
««

▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MonstersOfMen

Ixytasia

Sexy Zealot

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:00 am
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

He felt a tad proud of himself, being able to remember both a face and a name was a rare thing on him since the albino tended to pay little attention to those things. However a scowl did end up reaching his face. " You don't sound too sure of my name either.. " He breathed out while glancing away the long haired male. Yuu's hair surely got much longer, but it looked so well kept. It was quite amazing actually. " And I basically did remember your name.. Names and lastnames aren't that different you know. " He said on his defense and with a small pout of sorts, but his face soften, losing the pout and frown at the sight of that hurt act. Even if it was fake, Jeremy had always fallen for it and this time was no different. And like always, it made him feel uncomfortable and the need to want to make it stop was created. That had been the reason why he often agreed with whatever Yuu wanted to do when they ended working together.

He left the brunette's side to go look back at his desk, there were some volumes there that he would rather Yuu not seeing, like his Puella Magi Madoka Magica mangas or anything that had to do with magical girls, maybe they would give the impression that he was into loli girls or something like that and it was surely not the one he wanted to give. Plus there were also his more adult mangas, now those did reflect his sexual preferences and those too were quite private. Jeremy chewed on his bottom lip, turning his body some so he could still look at Yuu and cover the title of most of his collections. Damn, he couldn't hide those away now or it would look rather suspicious. " I never thought you would end up being a teacher, you didn't do it with any ulterior motives did you? " Jeremy grinned as he asked that. He remembered just how flirty the other male could be at times, and whenever he had the chance Jeremy would use that to try and tease the other male. In this case, he was trying to keep the man's attention somewhere else. " I suppose you remember but just in case. Don't touch my figures, I will know if you do and I will have your head, " His voice was a blend of seriousness with a hint of playful. He didn't mind if Yuu left some stuff laying around, Jeremy could clean the room for the two of them no problem, if it was Yuu then he wouldn't mind much doing so.. Plus, he really disliked messy rooms and would end up doing so anyways.

ooc:

Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:33 am
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬

»»
»»

Yuu watched Jeremy move to his manga desk with a smirk on his face as he tried to be defensive about remembering Yuu's name. He tilted his head as his roommate suddenly turned around and tried to change the subject to why Yuu became a teacher. If it wasn't for that tease at the end, Yuu might have thought about the reason. Now he was more focused on Jeremy and what he was hiding. "An ulterior motive~? Besides getting the chance to be with a very close friend~" He said, moving very close to Jeremy. His eyes shifted over the other's shoulder to the manga that he was trying to cover. He could read the titles.

"Hello what have we here~?" He asked in a very low and sensual voice as he reached around Jeremy towards that adult manga. He didn't touch it, but his fingers at the words made them easier to read. "I've heard about these ones before~" He said with a smirk as he looked at Jeremy. "If you wanted to experience some adult manga. You should have just called me~" He said with a chuckle, taking a grip on Gatiss's arms. "Enough about me though~ What about you~? What happened to working at a big corporation~? You missed me didn't you~?" The purr in his voice lacing around each word he spoke and sugar-coating it.

««
««

▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MonstersOfMen

Ixytasia

Sexy Zealot

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:09 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

Jeremy straighten his back when Yuu decided to come closer. Damn him for not getting distracted with something else! " Oh? Why can't I believe you.. I think being around those young students is a closer call.. " He tried to say in the same teasing tone, he really did. But it was a hard thing to accomplish with Yuu moving so close. Could he read the title? He hoped that he couldn't.. And then, those words left the other's pretty lips followed by that sensual voice that he hasn't heard in quite some years. It still sent a shiver down his spine, but Jeremy did a good job at hiding it. All those years back in college together had given hims some time to master it, however what he couldn't hide too well yet was the faint blush that reached his face and the awkward twitch of his brows. He relaxed some when Yuu didn't take the manga. At least that was something, enough to help him collect his mind and think of something to say. " I thought about it, but I don't think you could have handled me, Yuu.. " His lips stretched into a playful grin but the red on his face was still there which only grew a shade darker when the long haired male grasped his arm, it seemed to him that Yuu was getting closer and closer each second. In Jeremy's defense, he wasn't used to let people so close into his personal space when sober, so he was having a hard time dealing with this invasion, even if it wasn't that big.

" You didn't say much about yourself anyways.. " The albino said with a roll of his eyes, simply glad that Yuu wasn't poking at the manga topic anymore. Swiftly, he slipped away from Kanda's grip, giving his back at the other as he reached for the little books he didn't want the other looking into. Yuu already saw the titles and had an idea of their contents, so there was no point in trying to get the other not to notice them and he would go now to simply keep them out of the other male's hands.

Jeremy had to bite down on the inside of his cheeks. How could he even do that purr? Yuu really had a talent to make his every word sound in a sensual way. " Aah, you got me.. I missed you so much I just had to hunt you down~ " The teacher said, making sure to sound a bit sarcastic, turning to give a grin and a teasing look, letting him know he was joking. He took his manga from the shelve and went to place them inside his bag. He will find a safe place for them later. I was, just quit that job about four months or so ago... The work was turning to be too much and was keeping me away from other things I want to do.. So I looked around for something I could go into.. Teaching seemed like a good option, they offered a lot of vacation time... Time that I could spend on something more, huh.. Rewarding.. "

ooc:

Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:37 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬

»»
»»

Yuu smiled when he saw that faint blush. He chuckled as he softly ran his fingertips across Jeremy's upper lip. That next response though gave Yuu a reason to chuckle. "You shouldn't flirt if you can't keep a straight face~" He said his head tilted to the side in a very flirtatious way. "It's you who can't handle me" He said, his hand moving to Jeremy's shoulder before he simply just turned around on Yuu. How rude. He looked over Jeremy's shoulder again to see him removing those manga. Hmph...being a little selfish He thought, looking up at him.

Yuu's smile turned into a frown, something very uncommon to happen when around Jeremy. "You didn't miss me? You never wondered if I was all right or anything? After college did I just drop out of your memory?" He asked, honestly hurt this time. The sarcasm and the joking look on Jeremy's face told Yuu something that was not funny. Yuu looked down and away, shaking his head. He started to chuckle at the thought of Jeremy being so distracted by work. He couldn't do what really loved anymore. It was ok that he would forget somethings. "Sorry. I should not get upset. Your head was already filled with work. I can forgive you if you just simply forgot about a few things~ You still remember my name, my face~" He purred, again leaning on his roommate.

««
««

▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MonstersOfMen

Ixytasia

Sexy Zealot

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:44 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

Oh man, why did people tended to take what he said in the wrong way? " That was not what I meant.. " He uttered under his breath, keeping his eyes away from Yuu's face. But he could only wonder why did the long haired male seemed so angry about that. Is wasn't like he paid much attention to things that weren't directly in front of him, but that didn't meant he never wondered what had been from from the long haired male. Sometimes, something made him remember those days back in class and he couldn't help but think of Yuu. Should he apologize? Something told him he should. But the other male was a step ahead than him and already seeming to apologize for Jeremy. He run a hand through his hair, trying to ignore the fact of how close the other insisted on getting to him. Ah, he had to get used to this all over again.

" It's fine, I was just playing around you know.. Of course I remember you. " Plus it wasn't like Yuu had really thought about him all these years.. His hands went to grip the other male's shoulders in a firm yet gentle way, moving the longer haired one a few steps away from him. " Also, would you mind not doing that too much? You know that makes me uncomfortable. " Though not necessarily in a bad way. Jeremy went to sit by his bed, his eyes moving towards Kanda's luggage. " Do you need help unpacking? Also, you never told me what class you are teaching." He said a bit eagerly. To be honest he really enjoyed cleaning and the like, it was only when people abused of his need to tidy up and used it as an excuse to have him clean up for them that he felt a bit frustrated when doing it. Jeremy bounced lightly on the bed as he waited for Yuu's answer.

ooc:

Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬

»»
»»

Yuu tilted his head with a smile when Jeremy spoke of his little joke. He let out a grunt when he was suddenly pushed away, told that being so close made his roommate uncomfortable. He pouted. "How else am I going to get your attention~?" He asked, looking back at his luggage when Jeremy did. "Oh yeah. As soon as you came in I forgot about unpacking~" He said, moving over to his things. He held one of his few bags to Jeremy. "If you insist. Also. I'm teaching Physics here. I wanted to be a Physicist, but..." He said and then stopped with a shrug as he thought about why he stopped on that bath. Maybe because he found life easier being just a teacher.

He looked at Jeremy. "Are you the tech guy here~? In charge of your own little computer lab~?" He asked, looking at his roommate with a smile as he started to unpack. "Hey look. The Magical Madoka doll you gave me on graduation~" He said, holding up the plush of Kyubey and then snuggled the doll like when Jeremy first gave it to him. It didn't look remotely used or dusty. Yuu took great care of his lasting memento of his friend.

««
««

▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MonstersOfMen

Ixytasia

Sexy Zealot

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:00 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

" You could try other ways, you were always good at getting my attention~ But I need to get used to having my personal space invaded. " It had been a while after all since anyone tried to get that close to him. Physicist... Ah that was right! He gave a nod as that little piece of information helped him unlock more memories of the long haired male. " Oh, yeah I remember now.. It's a shame though, I'm sure you could had gotten far with that.. Ah, but then again I can't judge. Being a teacher has its perks, like the vacation period haha. " In his last job it had taken so long for him to get a full week off. He pushed himself off the bed and went to Yuu's side, helping him unpack and organize his things by size and color. " Maybe one day you may want to give it a try again? "

" I suppose so, hope they don't call me in to fix stupid things like not being able to find the internet browser, because that had happen before and it makes me wonder why those people even use a computer.. " It made him feel frustrated just thinking about it. " But yeah, I do have my own computer lab and had my first class a while ago. " He stopped for a moment, recalling those past hours and then grinned. " It went alright, have a few interesting students.. One even tried to blackmail me, " It was easy to tell he was amused by it. The name of one of his favorite magical girls did made him stand straight up and turn to look at the other rather quickly. His pink eyes rested on the form of Kyubey, one of the most cute and evil creature he had seen in an anime and manga. Why did he gave that to Yuu? Maybe because he was both cute and mean with him? Yeah.. He used to get jealous of how flirty the other could be with anyone and Jeremy always saw it as the other being mean and doing it just to see how much it troubled him. Ah, it was a bit embarrassing that he used to act that way when they never were an item. " I can't believe you still have that... I wasn't really sure if you would like it " Jeremy leaned closer to gave the plush a closer look. " And it looks almost new! You most had really liked it then~ " He said in a playful tone, lips curling up into a smirk.

ooc:

Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:10 am
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬

»»
»»

Yuu only shrugged again when Jeremy opened the option of him going back and trying again. "I could. Maybe I will. I really don't know..." He said, at the moment at a lost of why he really stopped on the that path and just got his teaching credentials. He shook his head as he continued to unpack, the Kyubey blush resting on his head as he did and he heard Jeremy's question about the doll, made him smile. "Of course I still have it. I didn't know if I would see you again after college, why wouldn't make the memory last a very long time?" He asked, the smiling turning into a smirk, chuckling at his roommate's comment. "I cared for it as much as I care for you~" He said as the bag he was unpacking became empty.

He looked over at Jeremy. "Blackmailing~? Ooh. Some naughty kids on this campus~ What did you do~?" He asked, sitting on the bed, eyes intently on Jeremy. At least this time he didn't decide to just scoot really close to his friend. "Oh one more thing. Can I read those naughty mangas you're trying to hide from me~?" He asked, wanting to see them, to get their titles so he could check one out or buy a copy.

««
««

▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MonstersOfMen

Ixytasia

Sexy Zealot

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:18 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

He seemed a bit surprised and the pink eyes grew a bit wide, seeming both happy and disappointed at the same time. While he would like to believe that, It was hard for him to, after all Yuu had always been a flirt and he never knew when he was saying something real or simply playing around. Jeremy looked away, running a hand against the back of his head. He could feel a small blush spread across his face all the way up to the tip of his ears and with the pale skin, it was a bit more evident than he would like to. " Did you really... " He said in a soft voice.

He was glad that his comment had sparked the other's curiosity because then he didn't have to worry with thinking if what Yuu said had more meaning to it than he believed or not. But it had been more surprising to him to know that Yuu wanted to borrow his naughty man-love mangas. Oh. His face once again grew warm, he really didn't want Yuu seeing those things... Jeremy scratched his cheek nervously. " Uum... I... I suppose... You could...If you really want.. " Damn. Why did he had so much trouble saying no to Yuu? " They were overreacting! I was merely playing some games in the computer... But he isn't a bad kid in the end... May turn him in a gaming partner later, he even let me use his Minecraft account. " He smiled lightly at the memory and the PSP Vita that was waiting for him. " And then another one saw me taking a drag from my hitter.. " He huffed with a small frown. Completely forgetting that he had admitted that he still used some drugs.

ooc:

Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬

»»
»»

Yuu smiled when Jeremy said yes to letting him read the naught manga. He moved and hugged his friend for a moment before letting go, remembering how much this one prized his personal space. He looked at his friend's face though. Blushing, again. It was so cute and captivating. It was nice to see some color on that pale skin, though the fact that his skin was so pale in the first place was captivating to Yuu. He tilted his head as his friend told him what happened. The first one did sound like overreacting so free time. "Swear, you think these students would realize that teachers still have lives after school." He said with a small chuckle and smile.

The second scenario made Yuu frown. "You're still doing drugs?" He asked, in a low voice. He looked away, remembering how he always made Jeremy put out the cigs he would light and sometimes threw away entire packs into the garbage disposal in the dorm kitchen. "I almost thought you broke that after college..." He said, somewhat disappointed before making a promise to himself. He would break this nicotine addiction of Jeremy's this school year. There might not be any personal space for this computer teacher.

««
««

▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MonstersOfMen

Ixytasia

Sexy Zealot

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:14 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

Oh. The hug was unexpected and Jeremy seemed to tense for a moment before relaxing in Yuu's arms, he was about to return it when the other moved away. At the long haired male's comment, Jeremy had to nod in agreement. " I know, you had think they would be smart enough to know that we have hobbies of our own. " He thought with an amused grin, running a hand through his hair. Really, it hadn't been a big deal at all, he was sure that Tristan had been just wanting to try out his luck or something, it didn't work out for the student but it sure did for him. Jeremy's hand dropped to his lap at the question, the corner of his lips twitching in an odd way as he made sure to avoid Yuu's gaze. Oh, now that was something he didn't want to answer at all. It would be quite the uncomfortable conversation to have, specially when Yuu used to freak out, or at least that was what Jeremy thought, with a simple pack of cigarettes. " I have been clean from the.. Heavy stuff for years you know.. " He started, keeping his eyes fixed on a random spot on the wall. Jeremy was sort of, trying to avoid the question, he wasn't sure after all if Yuu was talking about his nicotine addiction or his enjoyment of smoking weed. " You know I need to smoke or else I'm afraid I will relapse! It.. Helps me calm down when things are just.. Too much. " He finished with a sigh, moving to lay down on the bed with an resting over his eyes.

He could really use a smoke right about now to be honest. " Letting go of all my vices isn't an easy thing to do and I'm doing what I can. "

ooc:

Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items