Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Debt to Pay[Lost x Darkness]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:38 pm
"I lay on a pool of my own blood, watching the blue sky above me. Today was the most perfect weather. The wind blew against my skin, the cold felt great. What flashed before my eyes, who I gave my life to, turned a knife to me, and flew away, like a dove... But angels do good, never betray. I was wrong. The sky I saw was blue, and I hated it so much..."

A scene of murder by his own love. A man wished for his death to come, but a special someone refused to let this happen. This someone found something very special in this man. His bloodline. His blood that someone seeks to repay a favor. This someone, a daughter of the devil. She could not let him die. And so she made a contract that she made for him. This contract he was forced into by his blood stain. This contract turned him into her little demon. Forever they would be together. What fun she will have.
This story is of two contractors bound to be together for life. Together they will go around sent by Death herself to people that has sinned and is their time to go. As for the lady devil, whom interprets the missions, the man that was to be dead is resurrected as a demon by her. For an unwanted second chance he is to be followed by this mischievous little devil who is to "obey him" but one rule; she may not leave his side no matter what conditions. But who knows what will become of the man and his follower from hell. Things could settle between the two, or secondly he may be driven insane by her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

Kisho Taniyama

Age 23  

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:16 am
User Image

name: Chiyoko Silfariest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 am
The gently snores of what should be a dead man comes to a settling stop. The morning breeze blows gently into the room while the sunlight beams through the window, hitting his face. Kisho was never the morning person, and with such pleasant weather, this was the worse. He awakens to the sore pain all over his body; the headache didn't make things better. It was the worse thing to wake up for him to notice first thing. Slowly he lifted his upper body up and looks around the room. But wait; this wasn't his room. Nor... Was this a... This room was the room of some millionaire. How did he end up in here; most importantly, where was his shirt!?

AnaI Piledriver

Lonely Noob

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:07 pm
Lost in White

Chiyoko loved things always being different, but also hated change. She always seemed to have a double personality like that. She had already changed into a sort of maid outfit that she liked to wear. She had eaten some pretty good breakfast cuisine and went to her room to check on the man she didn't let fie for her own amusement. She saw him waking up and grinned. "Well well well. Look who finally woke up," she said. She walked over to the window and sat down one the windowsill, pulling out an apple and started to eat it, small bites at a time.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games