Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[FIN!] The gift I give to you (Yabetz/Yavie, some Caolan) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:24 am
This roleplay was originally named "What stories are made of", but I changed the title when I moved it over to avoid confusing the two links. I'm going to copy/paste all the posts myself rather than have Anrea and Reoakee have to do it with me. Here's a link to the roleplay in the old guild if staff want to check the authenticity.

Total word counts
Anrea: 574
jinxgirl5: 6396
Reoakee: 6724

Word count: 193

User ImageYabetz hummed silently under his breath as he trotted along in the sparse grass. These mountain areas really were dim and gloomy, but, as he had explained to his mate, faeries and other elusive creatures liked to hide in such places. Besides, a little bit of magic on the part of the mythical creature (or just a bit of careful tending), and one could create their own secluded little glade!

The mate in question, Yavie, was prancing along beside him. No matter how often he watched her, the masked fox still couldn't help but chuckle and the childlike glee with which she approached everything. In a way she was very childlike, and Yabetz had learned to be careful not to say anything that would cause Yavie's determined nature to put her in danger.

"Ah tell ye, Yavie, tis a fair harsh place tae be livin' in hereaboots! Ah canno' imagine what manner of beastie would want tae settle here! Tha' make it perfect fer finding sommat tha' doesn't want tae be seen." Yabetz nodded and looked around again. Passably livable, but horribly plain and none too hospitable. Yes, their search would start here!

((@Rea - They've found the mountains where Tamo and Cao are in Fire XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:26 am
Originally posted by Reoakee

Word count: 145

User Image

Yavie was doing her best to keep a sharp eye out for any signs of pixies. Yabetz was beside her which made her feel giddy and exited. The place seemed dull and a bit harsh, but if Yabetz said their might be pixies around than she would have to keep her eyes out for them. A slight movement made her stop and listen.. for her efforts she was rewarded by spotting a stray mosquito.

She nodded at what Yabetz said. “Mmkay we’ll have to travel to a lot of places like this if we are gonna find a group of pixies to dance with.” Her tail was wagging back and forth at the prospect of dancing with Yabetz and pixies. She leaned over and rubbed up against Yabetz. He was just so amazing and talented. He made her so happy just being around her.

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:38 am
Word count: 147

Yabetz laughed merrily. "Och, Ah dunno' think weel be findin' pixies aboot yon craggy rocks! They'd more as like be caught oot in the forest in some secluded grove of their making. Aroond the mountains we'd be more likely tae see dwarves or golemns. Ah'm sure, if Ah search mah noggin, Ah can think up some o' the fair folk that like livin' among the rocks."

It would have taken a lot of thought, too. Most creatures seemed to prefer living in water or trees to mountains, and a good deal of these creatures weren't all that nice anyway. It might actually be a good idea to go over all the old stories he knew to make sure that they wouldn't run into nasty surprises when the fair folk finally surprised them with a meeting. Cause that was the think about them, they always loved surprising others.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:42 am
Originally posted by Anrea

Word count: 87

User Image

Well, someone was in for a nasty surprise all right. Much to Caolan's misfortune, he had been sleeping on the mountain, and was only woken up by the voices...after it was too late.

He could only stare at the masked fox. And there was a vixen with him too. Caolan didn't know who she was. If she was willingly with Yabetz, Caolan didn't want to know who she was.

He wished this was just some sort of nightmare. But he knew that wasn't it at all.

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:44 am

Word count: 117

Tag wagging happily Yavie listened to Yabetz. Her ears flipped in thought. “I don’t know what drawers or golems. What are they like Yabetz?” Her eyes were alight with curiosity and wonder. She waited as patiently as she could for Yabetz to speak again.

Suddenly there was a black blue and purple fox just laying there. Hear eyes were wide as she stared at the strange fox. She trotted forward and promptly dropped down in front of him. “Hello there. My name’s Yavie. Who are you? Are hear looking for pixies.. if so you might not want to be here. Yabetz says that they’d be in the forests and those are down the mountain. ”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:58 am
Word count: 110

Yabetz had opened his mouth, about to explain that they were dwarves, not drawers, and to launch into an explanation of what exactly dwarves were, when Yavie got distracted. That was one of the downsides to his mask, his peripheral vision was horrible. He turned his head to see what had distracted Yavie.

"Cao, laddie," he crowed in delight, prancing over to join his mate in front of the blue and purple fox. "Ah have no' seen ya in many a moon!" He turned to Yavie. "This is Caolan, lass. He's an old friend o' mine. Ah thought he was a changling when Ah first met him," he said, chuckling.

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:07 am

Word count: 96

Caolan barely had any desire to stay around the two mad foxes--Yavie's talk about pixies proved she was just as bad as Yabetz--except that Caolan was starting to see this mountain as a potential home, and he did not like the idea of trespassers roaming his home unattended (perhaps due to his 'deava half).

"Caolan. No," he answered the vixen's questions. He wondered if he could bore her off. Since she seemed like a female Yabetz? Highly unlikely.

Maybe he could try to kick them off the mountain instead, if they didn't go away soon enough...

((Quoting to test guild notifications/to see if this is faster and/or more efficient than giving tags in-thread. Let me know if you guys get a notice~

((Also I apologize for the shoddy reply. Need to get back into Caolan's head more @_@ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:12 am

Word count: 128

Smiling like the sun Yavie nodded to Caolan and then looked at Yabetz with head tilted. “Hey what’s a changing?” She looked at Caolan and squinted trying to figure out if that was a good or bad thing. Then she fidgeted and let it go since Yabetz said he was a friend. “So how did you two meet?” She was asking Caolan but didn’t mind if Yabetz answered. “Did you two go pixie hunting too?”

A part of Yavie felt jelous at the idea of Yabetz having fun with other foxes and her being left behind, but she knew that was just because she had so much fun with Yabetz and hated to be left out. She leaned in eagerly to hear all about their exploits.

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:23 am
Word count: 140

"A changeling," Yabetz said patiently, "is a babe swapped with a faery tae take it's place. Faeries do tha' when they think their own babes are a bit odd. They think a human servant woould be moare useful." In Yabetz's defense, Cao did seem a bit defective from a faery stand-point. If he was faery-born it would have made sense they wanted to ditch him. Of course, sense played by different rules when it followed Yabetz and Yavie.

"Ah spent most of our first meetin' tryin' tae figure oot if Ah was right or not," he added, chuckling at the memories. For him, they were a source of amusement; plus he wasn't all that sure Caolan wasn't a changeling! After all, Cao got edgy and kept refusing to answer with any real detail as Yabetz had continued to question him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:29 am

Word count: 57

"No," Caolan said again to Yavie. He had never gone on any of those mad hunts with Yabetz, never wanted to, never would.

"What are you two doing here?" Here, in his home. In his territory. The one place on earth where he should be safe and free from Yabetz's (and now Yavie's) madness.

But he wasn't.

((Hey, a 5 month late reply, no big deal, right? :p ))  

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:36 am

Word count: 50

Yavie stood up and grinned happy. “Well I’m out her with Yabetz. We’re out finding things. It’s a really fun date!” Her tail wagging and her ears flicking about Yavie felt very happy and lucky to be traveling with Yabetz. “So what are you doing out here?”

(It's ok Rea.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:56 am
Word count: 56

Yabetz sniffed in Caolan's direction a bit. "Ye gads! Ye smell o' another bein'!" He stopped to think for a moment, then a huge grin spread over his face. "Out wit' it, laddie, who be th' lucky one tae snag themselves th' most grumpy creature these side o' the side tae every deny themselves a changling!"  

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:02 am

Word count: 78

"I live here," Caolan said to Yavie, adding extra emphasis, to (hopefully) get the point across to the pain that they were trespassing on his territory.

And then Yabetz opened his big mouth, and interrupted.

"That is none of your business," he replied, his frown deepening by the moment.

Normally he wasn't so snappy.

But normally he didn't have two mad fairy obsessed foxes bursting into his territory and harassing him about his life and his mate either.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:14 am

Word count: 85

“Oh really?” Yavie nodded more to herself than for the others. “That’s great! If me of Yabetz need anything or want to know where things are then we can ask you!” Yavie looked at her mate. “I can’t believe we’ve been lucky enough to run into someone that you know!” She gave her mate a quick lick before turning back to the grumpy male. She shrugged. “Maybe he’s dating a changling who knows what he is even if he denies it?”

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5
Crew

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:16 am
Word count: 82

Yabetz beamed at both Caolan and Yavie, leaning over to lightly nuzzle Yavie and being careful not to bop her with her mask. "Ye have sich a bright mind, Bumblebee. He might well have, but Ah'm sure he no' goin' tae tell us. Remarkably stubborn that one."

Yabetz turned his attention to Caolan, still smiling. "So ye live here now? Must be a fair lovely patch of land. How about ye give up a tour, 'twould be an excellent way tae reconnect."

● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff